Canon 70D Deal:

Canon 70D DSLR w/ 18-135mm Lens and Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer Bundle

Expired
Canon 70D DSLR w/ 18-135mm Lens and Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer Bundle
$1,184.96 after Rebate
(was $1,719.95)
Free Shipping
Download Mail In Rebate
Rebate Details:  $400 Mail-in Rebate
.
.

Shop Now ►   Adorama
1.0% Cash Back
1.0% Cash Back for FatWallet members on this purchase!
» What is Cash Back?
» Cash Back Details
.
More Adorama Offers

Included in the bundle:

  • Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera Body Kit, with EF-S 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens, Black
  • Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Professional Photo Inkjet Printer, 4800x2400 Resolution, WiFi, 13x19; Max Paper Size
  • Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, 13x19, 50 Sheets
  • Adorama Slinger Photo Video Bag - Black(SKU GBEX160)
  • Lexar 16GB Class 10 (SDHC) Memory Card
  • Green Extreme LP-E6 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack for the EOS 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 60D, 70D, 6D and 7D Cameras (1450mAh 7.4volts)

 

4.5/5 stars based on 431 B&H Reviews (the camera body)

Review at DPreview.com 

Thanks for sharing, FatWallet member Canucklehead!  
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Camera body alone is $1099 usually.
For an extra $86 AR, you get Printer, Extra Battery, Bag, 16GB Memory Card. 

After $400 Canon Rebate.  If you did the rebate last month, this one is new so no prob. I got my last rebate in 20 days.
http://www.adorama.com/pdfs/rebates/july_14_adorama_canon_mir_pr... 

Sell the printer for $150. Sell the lens for $275.  Could get Body only for as low as $785 with extra goodies. Sell those and save more.

Don't forget $47 in FatCash at Adorama (3% right now).  If you don't have a sales guy, put "Steve Chill" in 'who helped you'. He's a good guy.

Adoramahttp://www.adorama.com/ICA70DK1Z.html 

B&H: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1046510-REG/canon_eos_70d_...

Camera and lens are $1449 right now on Amazon.  So this is a great deal.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've been wanting this camera for a while so I ordered one. The price was $1619.95 (before rebate) at Adorama. This came out cheaper by a few bucks than BH ($1,584.95) because of the 3% FatCash.  Best part is I live in CA so it came out even cheaper than if I had ordered from Amazon.   I selected Steve Chill as requested.

Thanks so much for posting the deal! =)

rated:
SFTS said:   I've been wanting this camera for a while so I ordered one. The price was $1619.95 (before rebate) at Adorama. This came out cheaper by a few bucks than BH ($1,584.95) because of the 3% FatCash.  Best part is I live in CA so it came out even cheaper than if I had ordered from Amazon.   I selected Steve Chill as requested.

Thanks so much for posting the deal! =)

  Phone them up for a price match. They'll do it.

rated:
Thanks for the suggestion! I called them up and the customer service rep said they could do it, just send reply with the screenshot to my order e-mail (Steve). So we shall see. I'll update this when they do.

rated:
Good to hear! Adorama and B&H are big competitors. They should do it.

rated:
I did this a few years ago, the printer is insanely huge. The paper is a monster box and there were a very large number of these items for sale on craigslist and eBay. To ship this printer and paper would cost a fortune, so selling it locally is the only option. After all we ALL want free shipping now right? Don't expect this to a be a quick sale. You buy this deal, your going to give away the printer or keep it. Look at your local craigslist first, just saying... Good deal if you want the items listed.

rated:
Thanks for posting. I'm currently looking for something like this.

rated:
jobenso said:   I did this a few years ago, the printer is insanely huge. The paper is a monster box and there were a very large number of these items for sale on craigslist and eBay. To ship this printer and paper would cost a fortune, so selling it locally is the only option. After all we ALL want free shipping now right? Don't expect this to a be a quick sale. You buy this deal, your going to give away the printer or keep it. Look at your local craigslist first, just saying... Good deal if you want the items listed.
  I just sold mine on eBay for near $200 with free shipping. Shipping through my work gets me a good deal. 60 lb box shipped was $13.06, vs $38 as price checked through my personal account. Netted $165 after eBay/paypal/shipping fees.  Not bad.  someone offered me $100 on CL. Parts are worth more. Ink sells for $90, paper's worth $30, printhead gets $25 (all plus shipping), then sell the husk for cheap.  Might be better to part out.  Either way, the camera alone was a good deal. Lens and extras for almost price of body alone. Free shipping and FatCash. The 70D is so much better than my 60D for movies. Anyone need a used 60D?

rated:
So after a few days of back and forth and waiting for a response (the customer service rep was really nice and kept me updated on the wait), they decided to go ahead and issue me a Price Match for the difference by giving store credit. I will have to call my order in the next time I make a purchase there (it won't show online) but I am still happy with the outcome. They have definitely made a returning customer out of me.

Thanks again Canucklehead!

rated:
I just went and ordered this from B&H! Thanks OP!!! I'm so excited this will blow away my Rebel XS

rated:
SFTS said:   So after a few days of back and forth and waiting for a response (the customer service rep was really nice and kept me updated on the wait), they decided to go ahead and issue me a Price Match for the difference by giving store credit. I will have to call my order in the next time I make a purchase there (it won't show online) but I am still happy with the outcome. They have definitely made a returning customer out of me.

Thanks again Canucklehead!

  Sorry, should've mentioned that. Yes, they'll give a store credit. I once got a $100 store credit on my big lens cuz Amazon dropped their price after I bought from Adorama.  Enjoy it! I really love mine. Just awaiting $400 rebate now...

rated:
Just pulled the trigger. Went with B&H due to faster shipping. Expected arrival is this Friday. Been looking for a good deal on a quality camera to enter the DSLR world.

rated:
CountCtops said:   I just went and ordered this from B&H! Thanks OP!!! I'm so excited this will blow away my Rebel XS
  I did the exact same thing - Sold my Rebel for 238 on eBay, sold the printer locally for $149
Very nice camera

rated:
The 70D is so solid. I just got one about 6 months back. Its awesome. I love the Wi-Fi setting to take pictures remotely from my phone.

rated:
Great post on solid item. I wish I could afford one. I guess I'm stuck with T2i for now (which is still a great camera imo).

rated:
Drizzt said:   Great post on solid item. I wish I could afford one. I guess I'm stuck with T2i for now (which is still a great camera imo).
  I have one of those as well. I have been using it for 3 years or more. Its still a solid camera.

rated:
I had the T1i, then T2i (loved it), then T4i (loved it more). Just sold my T4i in favor of the SL1. It's so tiny. My new backup/travelling camera. Just sold my 2nd Pro100 printer locally for $150. Just need to sell the 60D for a seamless upgrade.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014