X-Men Quadrilogy Collection w/ Movie Money (Blu-ray)

Expired
X-Men Quadrilogy Collection w/ Movie Money (Blu-ray)
$19.99
(was $44.99)
Shipping Adds $2.99

Shop Now ►   Best Buy
1.5% Cash Back
1.5% Cash Back for FatWallet members on this purchase!
» What is Cash Back?
» Cash Back Details
.
More Best Buy Offers
  • X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  • Up to $8.00 towards a movie ticket - X-Men: Days of Future Past

4.3 stars based on 62 customer reviews at Amazon - $69.99

Rakuten - $64.99

Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
X-Men Quadrilogy Collection w/ Movie Money (Blu-ray) - $19.99  at Best Buy. Free shipping on orders $35.00 and up or $2.99 shipping. No store pickup.

LINK 

X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, X-Men Origins: wolverine
Up to $8.00 towards a movie ticket - X-Men: Days of Future Past

Amazon - $19.96 

Walmart - $19.96

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Cool deal, though I wish it would have included "The wolverine " and "First Class" . . . . and maybe not "The Last Stand" and "X-Men Origins: wolverine " . . . but it's still a great price for four X-men movies (two of them quite good) on blu-ray!

rated:
Virgil27 said:   Cool deal, though I wish it would have included "The wolverine " and "First Class" . . . . and maybe not "The Last Stand" and "X-Men Origins: wolverine " . . . but it's still a great price for four X-men movies (two of them quite good) on blu-ray!
  I totally agree!

rated:
Revenant said:   
Virgil27 said:   Cool deal, though I wish it would have included "The wolverine " and "First Class" . . . . and maybe not "The Last Stand" and "X-Men Origins: wolverine " . . . but it's still a great price for four X-men movies (two of them quite good) on blu-ray!
  I totally agree!

  I believe it does include "First Class".... It doesn't include any of the wolverine movies, it's only the X-men movies.

rated:
DjNico said:     I believe it does include "First Class".... It doesn't include any of the wolverine movies, it's only the X-men movies.
 

  
Yeah! If you enlarge the image is says:
BestBuy Image said: X-MEN FIRST CLASS | X-MEN | X2 X-MEN UNITED | X-MEN THE LAST STAND

 

rated:
Wait for the pentalogy. (This logic also may be applied to anything related to LotR and The Hobbit.)

rated:
Feel very good price, I like

rated:
In the original post that starts the thread, the Amazon link is to a different combination of movies.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014