You are here: Cash Back Stores
Getaway Deals in Allentown / Reading - change city -
|Shop Now ►|
3.0% Cash Back is Available
Travel Through Ireland's Top Cities by Train
8-Day Ireland Vacation with Airfare, Hotels, and Train Tickets. Price/Person Based on Double Occupancy.
|Time Left to Buy:|
|Limited Quantity Available|
|This deal is on!|
|Tipped at 11:03 PM with 0 bought|
Ireland Vacation with Airfare from Great Value VacationsCompany Website
|The Fine Print|
See Ireland by Train
Ireland's rolling, green hills and medieval villages have become emblems of the country's character. You can watch this pristine landscape unfold on train rides between Limerick, Galway, and Dublin on this 8-day trip from Great Value Vacations. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York, Boston, or Chicago
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee.
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at North Star Hotel in Dublin
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at the Strand Hotel in Limerick
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at the Imperial Hotel in Galway with breakfast
- Multi-city rail ticket from Dublin to Limerick to Galway to Dublin
Day 1: En route from USA
- Flight time: 7 hours from JFK; 6.5 hours from BOS; 8 hours from ORD
Day 2: Dublin
Your adventure begins in Ireland's bustling capital city, which overlooks Dublin Bay on the east coast. The itinerary is up to you, and there's plenty to see—check out the ancient Book of Kells at the Trinity College Library, tour the Guinness Storehouse, or simply enjoy a pint at one of the city's 1,000 local pubs. North Star Hotel will be your home base in Dublin; it's a modern hotel located just a short walk from the city center and the picturesque River Liffey.
- Eat local: Many of the ingredients in the fine Irish cuisine at the hotel restaurant, McGettigans Cookhouse & Bar, are sourced from Dublin farms.
- Hear traditional Irish music nightly, at pubs and theaters across the city. Click here to find performances.
- Say it in Gaelic: Baile Átha Cliath—pronounced 'bawl-ya awe-ha clee-ah' or 'blaw clee-ah' for short—translates to "Town of the Hurdled Ford."
Days 3–4: Limerick
Bisected by the River Shannon in south-central Ireland, Limerick is chock-full of historic sites, including a 13th-century castle and the 12th-century St. Mary's Cathedral that still holds mass. There's also a scenic walkway along the river. These and other Limerick attractions are within an easy walk of the Strand Hotel, which sits in the city center, just steps away from the River Shannon.
- Train travel from Dublin: about 2 hours
- Why visit now: Limerick has been named the 2014 City of Culture, and lots of festivities are planned throughout the year.
- Claim to fame: Limerick is the setting in Frank McCourt's well-known memoir, Angela's Ashes, though the city has been significantly revitalized since then.
- Say it in Gaelic: Luimneach—pronounced 'lim-en-nuk' or 'lim-nuk' for short—means "Bare Land."
Days 5–6: Galway
It's not uncommon to hear people conversing in traditional Gaelic in Galway. Often called Ireland's "most Irish city," Galway is a haven of Celtic culture and literature. The city gets a lot of rain—about 15 days out of every month—but there are plenty of indoor activities to keep you occupied (and dry). Hit up the Galway City Museum to learn about the city's long history or stop by McDonagh's to taste some of the best fish and chips around. From the Imperial Hotel, it's just a short walk into the city center, across the River Corrib.
- Train travel from Limerick: about 2 hours
- Fuel up before a day of sightseeing with a free continental breakfast at the hotel.
- Fun in the sun: On sunny days, the beaches at Salthill are perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
- Say it in Gaelic: Gaillimh—pronounced 'gawl-ee-ay' or 'gah-lif' for short—is thought to mean "Foreigners."
Day 7: Dublin
- Train travel from Galway: about 2.5 hours
Day 8: En route to USA
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Howmuch would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call Great ValueVacations at (800) 495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departureairport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after thepromotional dates for the deal?
Yes, foran additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem yourvacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want totravel are available?
Afteryour purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the mostup-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and mytravel dates are not available?
If GreatValue Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available datesand before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can theystay in my room?
Alltravelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Differentoccupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the timeof reservation
Akron / Canton
Albany / Capital Region
Allentown / Reading
Billings / Bozeman
Cedar Rapids / Iowa City
Fort Myers / Cape Coral
Harrisburg / Lancaster
Kingston / Belleville
Kitchener - Waterloo
Midland / Odessa
Minneapolis / St Paul
Mobile / Baldwin County
Napa / Sonoma
New York City
Pensacola / Emerald Coast
Raleigh / Durham
Rio Grande Valley
Salt Lake City
Santa Cruz / Monterey
Savannah / Hilton Head
Shreveport / Bossier
Sudbury / North Bay
Tampa Bay Area
Topeka / Lawrence
More Great Getaways
|White House Inn–Themed Inn by Colonial Williamsburg|
|Spring Lake, NJ|
|Sprawling Inn near the Atlantic Ocean|
|4-Star, All-Inclusive Caribbean Resort|
|4-Star All-Inclusive, Family-Friendly Resort in Cancún|
|Madrid, Seville, Granada|
|8-Day Tour of Spain with Airfare|
|Explore the Jungle on Costa Rica Adventure Trip|
|All-Inclusive Resort in Dominican Republic|
|Paris, Normandy, Mont St. Michel, & Bayeux|
|See Paris & Normandy on France Tour with Airfare|
|La Fortuna, Guanacaste, and Central Valley, Costa Rica|
|Costa Rica Vacation with Airfare & Rental Car|
|AAA Four-Diamond Hotel in the Finger Lakes|
|Lake Clear, NY|
|Upscale Lodge amid the Adirondacks|
|Old Saybrook, CT|
|Colonial B&B in Seaside New England Town|
|All-Inclusive Beach Resort with Activities|
|Romantic Four Diamond Inn on Shores of Fox River|
|Athens and Greek Islands|
|Athens and Greek Islands Vacation with Airfare|
|Bavarian-Style Inn Nestled in Cascade Mountains|
|All-Inclusive Cancún Vacation with Airfare and Accommodations|
|Fort Bragg, CA|
|Romantic Inn with Pacific Ocean Views|
|4.5-Star Inn Nestled in Vermont Countryside|
|Boutique Hotel in Heart of Sonoma Wine Country|
|Charming Boutique Inn on Maine Coast|
|Modern B & B in Vermont’s Green Mountains|
|Blowing Rock, NC|
|Quiet Lodge in Blue Ridge Mountains|
|1-Week Fitness and Weight-Loss Retreat in Utah|
|1-Week Weight-Loss Program in Malibu|
|Charming Inn in Texas Hill Country|
|Valley Center, CA|
|Wine Getaway at Romantic Resort near San Diego|
|Wisconsin Dells Hotel with Indoor Water Park|
|Scenic Lodge in New Hampshire’s White Mountains|
|Berlin & Munich|
|Explore Berlin and Munich on Trip with Airfare|
|Crystal Mountain, MI|
|Mountain Resort in Northern Michigan|
|Glen Ellen, CA|
|Wine-Country Getaway in Sonoma Valley|
|Saltspring Island, BC|
|Hotel and Farm on Canada’s Saltspring Island|
|Catalina Island, CA|
|Hilltop Hotel on California's Catalina Island|
|Greater Palm Springs, CA|
|California Spa Hotel Above Mineral Hot Springs|
|Historic B&B in Kennebunkport|
|Family-Friendly Resort on Cape Cod|
|Historic Woodland Lodge on Lake Superior|
|All-Inclusive Jamaica Vacation with Airfare from Vacation Express|
|4-Star Spa Resort Overlooking San Francisco Bay|
|Oregon Resort with Year-Round Golfing|
|Fernandina Beach, FL|
|Oceanfront Inn on Florida's Amelia Island|
|Long Beach, WA|
|Eco-Friendly Hotel on Washington Coast|
|4-Star Wine-Country B&B Overlooking Clear Lake|
|All-Inclusive Wyndham Resort on Dominican Beach|
|Chapel Hill, NC|
|Stately 4-Star Chapel Hill Hotel next to UNC|
|Roatán Island, Honduras|
|Villas at Tropical Resort on Honduran Beach|
|Oceanfront Boutique Hotel in Oregon|
|Water-Park Resort near Niagara Falls|
|B & B and Winery in Kentucky's Golden Triangle|
|Hot Springs, NC|
|Train-Inspired Rooms at Historic Carolina Inn|
|Auckland, Rotorua, Taupo, and Tahiti|
|8-Night New Zealand and Tahiti Vacation with Airfare|
|Boutique Hotel in Secluded Oregon Town|
|French Lick, IN|
|Indoor Water-Park Resort in French Lick, Indiana|
|Boutique Hotel near University of Missouri Campus|
|Charming Inn amid Southern California Mountains|
|Four Diamond Resort on Shores of Lake Washington|
|All-Inclusive Trip at Beach Resort with Airfare|
|Gun Lake, MI|
|Romantic Lakefront Inn in Michigan|
|Mountain Lodge near Yosemite National Park|
|19th-Century B&B in South Carolina Countryside|
|Pensacola Beach, FL|
|Waterfront Resort on Gulf Coast|
|Weeklong Weight-Loss Retreat in Chicagoland|
|Antebellum Charm near New Orleans|
|19th-Century B&B West of Milwaukee Attractions|
|Fort Bragg, CA|
|Historic Estate on Northern California Coast|
|Lake Wales, FL|
|Countryside Florida Inn with Renowned Dining|
|Charming Cabins amid Great Smoky Mountains|
|Palmer Lake, CO|
|Colorado Lodge in Rocky Mountains|
Cash Back Details: Groupon Getaways
|=||3.0% Cash Back is Available when you see the cash back symbol.|
|(Using coupons without FatWallet's Cash Back symbol may void Cash Back)|
- Cash Back not available on orders using Groupon bucks or rewards.
- Cash Back not available on Charity/Promotional Deals, Epic Deals through Grouponicus, or Market Picks Getaway purchases.
- Cash Back not available on gift card purchases.
- Hotel Orders: first night Cash Back reported at booking, remainder after hotel stay is completed.