You are here: Cash Back Stores
Getaway Deals in Naples - change city -
|Shop Now ►|
3.0% Cash Back is Available
✈ See Machu Picchu on Tour of Peru with Air
✈ 10-Day Tour of Peru with Air, Hotels, and Meals from Gate 1 Travel. Price/person Based on Double Occupancy.
|Time Left to Buy:|
|Limited Quantity Available|
|This deal is on!|
|Tipped at 11:02 PM with 0 bought|
10-Day Peru Tour with Air & Hotel from Gate 1 TravelCompany Website
Av. Pardo 1080
Av. 28 de Julio 398 Miraflores
Pisaq Km 69 | Carretera Cusco
|The Fine Print|
Explore Lost Incan Cities, Lake Titicaca, and Lima on Peru Tour
On this 10-day tour, you’ll get an up-close look at Peru’s most popular attractions, including Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, as well as the modern cities of Lima and Cuzco. Most days are filled with planned activities, but some are set aside for you to discover Peru on your own. On these open days, you can take optional excursions for an extra fee; they're bookable through Gate 1 Travel after purchase. This tour includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami to Lima, including airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Flights between Lima and Cuzco and Juliaca and Lima
- 3 nights of standard accommodations at Jose Antonio Lima
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at San Agustin Urubamba Hotel in Sacred Valley
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at Jose Antonio Cuzco
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at Hotel Royal Inn Puno
- All transfers
- Nine breakfasts, two lunches, and three dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern motorcoach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager and local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Click here to view the full itinerary and optional tours.
Days 1–2: Arrival in Lima
- On a guided sightseeing tour of Peru's capital city, you’ll see the San Francisco Monastery, known for its beautiful 17th-century architecture and library.
- During free time, you can sample ceviche in cafes or sidle up to a bar to enjoy a pisco sour, Peru's national drink, made with lime juice, egg white, and angostura bitters.
- Optional excursions: dinner and a music and dance show ($45 per person) or a visit to the Museo Larco ($55 per person), home to an extensive exhibit of pre-Columbian art and artifacts
Days 3–4: Sacred Valley of the Incas
- On the morning of Day 3, you’ll fly to Cuzco and see the Urubamba Sacred Valley. On the way, stop in Chinchero for lunch and a traditional weaving demonstration.
- Another trip highlight is Ollantaytambo, a city built into cliffs by the Incas in the 15th century. It has some of the America's oldest continuously occupied buildings.
- Optional excursions: a six-hour Maras and Moray tour ($59 per person) or a traditional Peruvian dinner with a local family ($25 per person)
Day 5: Machu Picchu
- Early in the morning, you’ll board an expedition train for Machu Picchu and spend the afternoon exploring Peru’s lost city. With its high-quality ornamental stonework and 50 burial sites, Machu Picchu is believed to be a ceremonial center of some kind, but its exact purpose remains shrouded in mystery.
- In the evening, you’ll return by train and shuttle to Cuzco.
Day 6: Cuzco
- On your free day, you can explore Cuzco, the continent’s oldest continuously inhabited city. It has cobblestone streets, massive Inca-built walls, and many lavish churches.
- Shop for handicrafts and textiles at the Plaza de Armas
- Optional excursions: a half-day tour ($65 per person) visits an open-air produce market and a native Andean shaman or an afternoon Highlights of Cuzco excursion takes travelers to local historical venues, such as the Colonial Cathedral and the Temple of the Sun.
Day 7: Raqchi and Puno
- An air motorcoach will take you through the Peruvian agricultural fields and Andes mountain range on a scenic drive to Puno, a city on the banks of the world’s highest navigable lake, Lake Titicaca, at 12,421 feet.
- En route to Puno, the group will stop at the ancient town of Raqchi, home to the Temple of Wiracocha. It was built for the god credited with keeping the nearby Quimsachata volcano in check.
Day 8: Uros Islands and Lake Titicaca
- In the center of Lake Titicaca are the famed floating islands built by the Uros tribe using totora reeds. Many say that walking on the islands feels like walking on a waterbed.
- Optional excursion: a trip to Sillustani Tombs ($33 per person)—towering, cylinder-shaped stone tombs that predate the Incas.
Days 9–10: Lima and Departure for Miami
- Say farewell to Puno on Day 9 and depart for Lima. You’ll have one night here to celebrate with dinner at a local restaurant with your travel companions and tour manager. On the following day, you’ll depart for Miami.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? This deal is only available from Miami.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? This deal is based on set airfares that cannot be altered.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers will need to purchase a Groupon.
Akron / Canton
Albany / Capital Region
Allentown / Reading
Billings / Bozeman
Cedar Rapids / Iowa City
Fort Myers / Cape Coral
Harrisburg / Lancaster
Kingston / Belleville
Kitchener - Waterloo
Midland / Odessa
Minneapolis / St Paul
Mobile / Baldwin County
Napa / Sonoma
New York City
Pensacola / Emerald Coast
Rio Grande Valley
Salt Lake City
Santa Cruz / Monterey
Savannah / Hilton Head
Shreveport / Bossier
Spokane / Coeur d'Alene
More Great Getaways
|Near Yosemite National Park|
|2-Night Stay at Yosemite Lodge Overlooking Merced River|
|Beijing and Shanghai|
|✈ Experience China's Top Cities with Airfare|
|✈ 5-Night All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation with Airfare|
|All-Inclusive 5-Star Oceanfront Resort with Private Beach|
|✈ 8-Day Ireland Vacation with Airfare & Rental Car|
|DoubleTree by Hilton (or similar)|
|✈ See Tokyo's Skyscrapers and Beijing's Temples|
|Ambergris Caye, Belize|
|Suites on Private Beach in Belize|
|England, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and France|
|✈ 14-Day Tour of Europe with Airfare|
|Rustic Lodge on Private Woodland Reserve|
|Grand Lake, CO|
|2-Night Stay in Colorado Cabins near Lake|
|Montego Bay, Jamaica|
|All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort in Jamaica|
|2-Night Stay at Lakeside Branson Resort|
|Hotel in Costa Rican Jungle|
|Niagara Falls, ON|
|Niagara Falls Boutique Hotel with Optional Wine Tastings|
|Bradenton Beach, FL|
|Beachfront Resort on Florida's Gulf Coast|
|Tybee Island, GA|
|Victorian B&B on Georgia's Tybee Island|
|Private Condos & Vacation Homes near Orlando|
|Bangkok, River Kwai, Ayutthaya, and Pattaya|
|✈ See Ancient Temples and the River Kwai|
|All-Inclusive Stay at Jamaican Beach Resort|
|✈ Deluxe, Adults-Only, Costa Rica Trip with Air & Rental Car|
|Great Smoky Mountains|
|2-Night Stay in Rustic Smoky Mountains Cabin|
|Omena Hotel Stockholm|
|✈ See Scandinavia's Stylish Capital Cities|
|Runaway Bay, Jamaica|
|✈ All-Inclusive Vacation at Jamaica Beach Resort|
|7-Day Tour of Costa Rica|
|SoCal B&B in Julian, CA|
|San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Hotel with Rooftop Terrace Overlooking San Juan|
|Wading River, NY|
|Romantic Getaway at Elegant Long Island Inn|
|Resorts near Disney World and Universal Studios|
|Guesthouses inside Yosemite National Park|
|Modern Hotel Overlooking Niagara Falls|
|Phillipsburg, St. Maarten|
|St. Maarten Resort along Caribbean Beachfront|
|Edinburgh, Scottish Highlands, and St. Andrews|
|✈ Scottish Whisky Tour with Air & 4-Star Hotel|
|San Clemente, CA|
|Hotel near Downtown San Clemente & Surfing|
|Fully Equipped Houseboats on Lake Shasta|
|South Lake Tahoe, CA|
|Resort on Lake Tahoe's Southern Shore|
|Family-Friendly Branson Resort with Water Park|
|Isla Mujeres, Mexico|
|Yoga & Wellness Retreat next to Caribbean Beach|
|Lakeside Lodge in Olympic National Forest|
|Harrison Hot Springs, BC|
|2-Night Stay at Hotel near Harrison Hot Springs|
|Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capital Reef, Canyonland, and Arches National Parks|
|6-Day Tour of Utah's Iconic National Parks|
|Family-Friendly Inn on Oregon Coast|
|Spring Lake, NJ|
|Sprawling Inn near New Jersey's Atlantic Coast|
|Mount Hood, OR|
|Rustic Lodge in Mount Hood|
|Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
|✈ All-Inclusive Caribbean Trip with Airfare|
|B&B in the Woods near Yosemite|
|2-Night Wine Getaway at Beachfront California B&B|
|Park City, UT|
|Luxury Suites in Downtown Park City|
|Waterfront Cabanas on Private Island in Belize|
|Estes Park, CO|
|Mountain Lodge near Rocky Mountain National Park|
|Big Bear Lake, CA|
|2-Night Stay in Cabins in Big Bear Lake|
|Port Aransas, TX|
|Island Condos in Texan Resort Town|
|Steamboat Springs, CO|
|2- or 3-Night Stay in Luxurious Townhouses in Colorado Mountains|
|Harrison Hot Springs, BC|
|Lakeside Resort near Hot Springs|
|Atlantic Beach, NC|
|Spacious Villas on North Carolina Coast|
|North Myrtle Beach, SC|
|3- or 4-Night Stay at Beachside Resort in North Myrtle Beach|
|French Lick, IN|
|2-Night Ranch Stay in Family-Sized Cabins|
|Des Moines, IA|
|Water-Park Fun at Family-Friendly Hotel|
|Roomy Condos in Downtown Breckenridge|
|Stylish Hotel and Casino in Calgary|
|Paris and Barcelona|
|✈ 7-Day Vacation in Paris and Barcelona with Airfare|
|Jamaican Resort Along White-Sand Beachfront|
|Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica|
|Costa Rican Beach Hotel near Manuel Antonio National Park|
|Pacific City, OR|
|2 Nights at Coastal Oregon Vacation Homes near Pelican Brewery|
|✈ 6-Day London Vacation with Airfare|
|Long Beach, WA|
|2-Night Cottage Stay near Washington Coast|
|Peaceful Resort Along Jamaican Beachfront|
|Thatched-Roof Villas on Mexico’s Pacific Coast|
|Sydney and Cairns, Australia|
|✈ 4 Star Vacation in Australia with Airfare|
|Rustic Lodge amid Popular Oregon State Park|
Cash Back Details: Groupon Getaways
|=||3.0% Cash Back is Available when you see the cash back symbol.|
|(Using coupons without FatWallet's Cash Back symbol may void Cash Back)|
- Cash Back not available on orders using Groupon bucks or rewards.
- Cash Back not available on Charity/Promotional Deals, Epic Deals through Grouponicus, or Market Picks Getaway purchases.
- Cash Back not available on gift card purchases.
- Hotel Orders: first night Cash Back reported at booking, remainder after hotel stay is completed.