You are here: Cash Back Stores
Getaway Deals in New York City - change city -
|Shop Now ►|
3.0% Cash Back is Available
✈ 8-Day Trip to 3 European Cities with Airfare
✈ 8-Day London, Paris, and Rome Vacation with Airfare from Gate 1 Travel. Price/Person Based on Double Occupancy.
|Time Left to Buy:|
|Limited Quantity Available|
|This deal is on!|
|Tipped at 11:02 PM with 0 bought|
London, Paris, and Rome Vacation with AirfareCompany Website
Thistle City Barbican
Central St, Clerkenwell
London, EC1V 8DS
Via di Porta Maggiore 83
4 Boulevard Berthier
|The Fine Print|
See World-Famous Landmarks in London, Paris, and Rome
This vacation takes you to three of Europe’s most iconic cities—London, Paris, and Rome—where you’ll have 8 days to snap shots of Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, and the Colosseum. You’ll stay in upscale hotels and get acquainted with each city on your own schedule—there’s no set itinerary for your time, so you can take side trips and optional tours at your own pace. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from NYC and flights to Paris and Rome
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at the Thistle City Barbican in London
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at the Timhotel Boulevard Berthier in Paris
- 2 nights of standard accommodations at the Hotel Donatello in Rome
- Transportation between London and Paris via standard rail with reserved seats
- Daily breakfast
- Six optional tours, including a Royal London morning tour, Versailles tour, and an Illuminated Rome by Night tour with dinner. Book your optional tours before you travel.
You’ll fly into London, where you’ll have 2 nights to explore such attractions as Westminster Abbey and Big Ben. Get inside the London Eye Ferris wheel’s glass pods to see views of the city and the Thames River from 443 feet up.
- Arts and culture: The building that houses Tate Modern was once a power station. Now, it contains contemporary artwork by Andy Warhol, Jackson Pollock, and Pablo Picasso.
- Jaw-dropping church: Built after the Great Fire of 1666, the 18th-century St. Paul’s Cathedral is Sir Christopher Wren’s best-known work. Frommer’s calls the domed church the “defining landmark of the city skyline.”
- Out of the ordinary: Pollock’s Toy Museum houses a quirky collection of wax figurines, early teddy bears, puppets, and mechanical toys from the Victorian age.
- Eat like a local: Sprinkle salt and vinegar on your fish and chips or nosh on traditional bangers and mash dripping with onion gravy.
- Grab a pint at a neighborhood pub—London has approximately 7,000 of them.
- Optional tours: Royal London morning tour on day 3 ($53) and half-day city tour on day 3 ($85)
Next up, you’ll take a train to Paris, where you’ll spend 2 nights in one of the world’s most romantic cities. Mosey over to the Left Bank, where you can pop into the cafés and bookstores that inspired the works of Hemingway, Kerouac, and Picasso.
- Arts and culture: Housed in an old train station, the Musée d’Orsay is best known for its unparalleled collection of Impressionist works by Monet, Renoir, Manet, and other 19th-century artists.
- Iconic architecture: The Eiffel Tower was dismissed by some critics as a “truly tragic street lamp” when it was built. Millions of annual visitors from all over the world would beg to differ. It’s especially beautiful at night, when it twinkles with 20,000 lights.
- Eat like a local: Stop at any of the sidewalk pastry vendors to try buttery croissants filled with chocolate, handmade crepes, tarts, and more.
- Optional tours: Versailles Apartments on day 5 ($106) and Paris Seinorama on day 5 ($79)
The last leg of your journey brings you to Rome. From the Colosseum’s crumbling columns to the Sistine Chapel’s frescoes painted by Michelangelo, Rome is a wellspring of history and culture. You’ll spend 2 nights in the Eternal City, with time to check out ancient relics and modern-day pizza spots.
- The Colosseum: One of the Roman Empire’s great triumphs, the iconic amphitheater—the world’s largest—has stood since 80 AD. Stand in its center and imagine tens of thousands of spectators filling the ancient stadium.
- Roman Forum: The heart of ancient Rome is this public square, full of statues and monuments, including the ruins of nine temples.
- St. Peter’s Basilica: Visit the intricate church in Vatican City, home to Michelangelo’s Pieta statue. While in Vatican City, you’ll drop into the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s other masterpiece, its gorgeous frescoes.
- Toss a coin into Trevi Fountain to help guarantee you’ll visit the city again; the fountain looks ethereal by moonlight.
- Optional tours: Illuminated Rome by Night on day 6 ($109) and Vatican Museums on day 7 ($86).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? The supplemental fee is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. For information regarding a specific departure date, please call (800) 682-3333 to speak with a Gate 1 Travel Reservation Specialist.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children under 12 do not need a Groupon voucher. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares (1-800-682-3333).
Akron / Canton
Albany / Capital Region
Allentown / Reading
Billings / Bozeman
Cedar Rapids / Iowa City
Fort Myers / Cape Coral
Harrisburg / Lancaster
Kingston / Belleville
Kitchener - Waterloo
Midland / Odessa
Minneapolis / St Paul
Mobile / Baldwin County
Napa / Sonoma
New York City
Pensacola / Emerald Coast
Rio Grande Valley
Salt Lake City
Santa Cruz / Monterey
Savannah / Hilton Head
Shreveport / Bossier
Spokane / Coeur d'Alene
More Great Getaways
|Ocho Rios, Jamaica|
|4-Star All-Inclusive Beach Resort in Jamaica|
|✈ 4-Night Bahamas Vacation with Airfare|
|✈ 5-Night All-Inclusive Punta Cana Vacation with Airfare|
|✈ 6-Day London Vacation with Airfare|
|Wading River, NY|
|Romantic Getaway at Elegant Long Island Inn|
|Sonoma Valley, CA|
|Wine-Country Getaway in Sonoma Valley|
|Java Center, NY|
|The Biggest Loser Weight-Loss Resort in NY|
|Playa del Carmen, MX|
|✈ All-Inclusive Vacation at Beachfront Resort|
|✈ 6-Night All-Inclusive Jamaica Vacation with Airfare|
|Phillipsburg, St. Maarten|
|St. Maarten Resort along Caribbean Beachfront|
|Romantic Chicagoland Suites with Private Pools|
|7-Day Tour of Costa Rica|
|Paris and Barcelona|
|✈ 7-Day Vacation in Paris and Barcelona with Airfare|
|Toronto Airport Suites with 15-Day Parking Pass|
|Omena Hotel Stockholm|
|✈ See Scandinavia's Stylish Capital Cities|
|Nassau or Nassau & Great Stirrup Cay|
|Bahamas Cruise aboard Luxury Ship|
|San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Hotel with Rooftop Terrace Overlooking San Juan|
|Isla Mujeres, Mexico|
|Yoga & Wellness Retreat next to Caribbean Beach|
|All-Inclusive Beach Resort in Dominican Republic|
|All-Inclusive 5-Star Oceanfront Resort with Private Beach|
|Beijing, Yangtze River & Shanghai|
|✈ 11-Day China Tour with Airfare & River Cruise|
|Waterfront Cabanas on Private Island in Belize|
|Jamaican Resort Along White-Sand Beachfront|
|Milan, Amalfi Coast, and Rome|
|✈ 8-Day Italy Vacation with Airfare|
|England, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and France|
|✈ 14-Day Tour of Europe with Airfare|
|Cape May, NJ|
|Victorian B&B on Jersey Coast|
|Hanalei Colony Resort|
|Ocean-View Suites near Hawaiian Beaches|
|Spacious Suites near Yosemite National Park|
|Playa Grande, Dominican Republic|
|4-Star Dominican Resort with Private Beach|
|Niagara Falls, ON|
|Niagara Falls Boutique Hotel with Optional Wine Tastings|
|Near Yosemite National Park|
|2-Night Stay at Yosemite Lodge Overlooking Merced River|
|Great Smoky Mountains|
|2-Night Stay in Rustic Smoky Mountains Cabin|
|Thatched-Roof Villas on Mexico’s Pacific Coast|
|Jungle Resort with Spa in Belize|
|Auckland, Bay of Islands, Rotorua & Nadi|
|✈ 11-Day Trip to New Zealand & Fiji with Airfare|
|Pacific City, OR|
|2-Night Stay on Oregon's Coast|
|South Lake Tahoe, CA|
|Resort on Lake Tahoe's Southern Shore|
|Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capital Reef, Canyonland, and Arches National Parks|
|6-Day Tour of Utah's Iconic National Parks|
|Greater Atlantic City, NJ|
|Oceanfront Inn Minutes from Atlantic City|
|Private Condos & Vacation Homes near Orlando|
|Canyon Lake, TX|
|2-Night Stay at Lakefront Resort w/ Wine Tasting|
|Big Bear Lake, CA|
|Romantic B&B a Short Walk from Big Bear Lake|
|B&B in the Woods near Yosemite|
|Guesthouses inside Yosemite National Park|
|Borrego Springs, CA|
|California Resort near Desert Scenery|
|Tybee Island, GA|
|Victorian B&B on Georgia's Tybee Island|
|✈ Deluxe, Adults-Only, Costa Rica Trip with Air & Rental Car|
|Shenandoah Valley, VA|
|Early 19th-Century Mansion in Shenandoah Valley|
|Modern Hotel Overlooking Niagara Falls|
|Bradenton Beach, FL|
|Beachfront Resort on Florida's Gulf Coast|
|✈ All-Inclusive Cancun Vacation with Airfare|
|Elegant Inn in Eastern New Hampshire|
|Family-Friendly Guesthouses on Farm in Catskills|
|Roomy Condos in Downtown Breckenridge|
|Downers Grove, IL|
|Romantic Whirlpool Suites in Chicagoland Area|
|Family Condos in Colorado's Rocky Mountains|
|San Clemente, CA|
|Hotel near Downtown San Clemente & Surfing|
|Resorts near Disney World and Universal Studios|
|Elegant Country Estate near Downtown Victoria|
|South Haven, MI|
|Modern Cottages Steps from Lake Michigan|
|Log Cabins in the Great Smoky Mountains|
|French Lick, IN|
|2-Night Ranch Stay in Family-Sized Cabins|
|Family-Friendly Inn on Oregon Coast|
|Romantic California Inn with Pacific Ocean Views|
|Suites Overlooking Stanley Park in Vancouver|
|SoCal B&B in Julian, CA|
|Lakeside Lodge in Olympic National Forest|
|Cabin Stay near Yosemite National Park|
|Olympic National Park, WA|
|Secluded Lodge in Olympic National Park|
Cash Back Details: Groupon Getaways
|=||3.0% Cash Back is Available when you see the cash back symbol.|
|(Using coupons without FatWallet's Cash Back symbol may void Cash Back)|
- Cash Back not available on orders using Groupon bucks or rewards.
- Cash Back not available on Charity/Promotional Deals, Epic Deals through Grouponicus, or Market Picks Getaway purchases.
- Cash Back not available on gift card purchases.
- Hotel Orders: first night Cash Back reported at booking, remainder after hotel stay is completed.