Sandra Lee Deal:

Sandra Lee 3-pc. Pizza Stone Set + $15.00 Shop Your Way Points

Expired
Sandra Lee 3-pc. Pizza Stone Set + $15.00 Shop Your Way Points
$10.38
(was $14.99)
Buy Online, Pick up In-Store

Shop Now ►   Kmart.com
More Kmart.com Offers

Instructions:

  1. Click here and login to Facebook to claim a unique one-time coupon code for $10.00 worth of points with a purchase of $10.00 or more.
  2. You'll be emailed a coupon code.
  3. Add the Sandra Lee Pizza Stone 3-pc. Set to your cart.
  4. Add the $0.39 filler item (ruler) to your cart.
  5. Enter the coupon code from your email at checkout.
  6. Total should be $10.38!
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kmart has a Sandra Lee 3-pc. Pizza Stone Set for $10.38 plus approximately $15.00 in Shop Your Way Points with free in-store pickup. Follow the instructions below!

  1. Click here and login to Facebook to claim a unique one-time coupon code for $10.00 worth of points with a purchase of $10.00 or more.
  2. You'll be emailed a coupon code.
  3. Add the Sandra Lee Pizza Stone 3-pc. Set to your cart.
  4. Add the $0.39 filler item (ruler) to your cart.
  5. Enter the coupon code from your email at checkout.
  6. Total should be $10.38

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Kmart.com
Need a Kmart.com coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Sandra Lee 3-pc. Pizza Stone Set (2.89kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Your post does not make sense. $20? $15? $10.38?

rated:
First, Good Find OP, I just hope that I get the bonus after paying all but a penny with saved shop your way rewards points I had stashed up, a $5 bonus in points is amazing.  BTW, it is a must to add something to the order to get it over $10 to get the full $15 in points.  I tried it with just the pizza stone set itself and choose ship to store and it only offered up $5 in SYWR points not $15.  I added a $1 pack of candy instead of a ruler.

Green for you.
serenity22 said: Your post does not make sense. $20? $15? $10.38?

I think the OP meant the $10 points back on $10 purchase that is active on FB as well, as the scenario they pointed out only adds up to just over $10, honest mistake I'm sure.

Edited to say: OP linked to the right FB page ($10 points on $10 purchase), just typed $20 here on FW

rated:
joseph907 said:   
Edited to say: OP linked to the right FB page ($10 points on $10 purchase), just typed $20 here on FW

  
Thanks for catching that My 5AM brain is not always the sharpest. Updated the OP with a fixed link.
 

rated:
thx. ordered one.

rated:
serenity22 said:   Your post does not make sense. $20? $15? $10.38?
  I'm with you!  Still don't get it - why the $20 is still in the OP?

rated:
st4rdust;18656631 said:
joseph907 said:   Edited to say: OP linked to the right FB page ($10 points on $10 purchase), just typed $20 here on FW
Thanks for catching that My 5AM brain is not always the sharpest. Updated the OP with a fixed link.

Your 7AM brain is also not always the sharpest.   Fix the WORDING in the OP!
  

rated:
I couldn't figure out how frozen pound cake fit with a pizza stone set.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
st4rdust said:   
joseph907 said:   Edited to say: OP linked to the right FB page ($10 points on $10 purchase), just typed $20 here on FW
Thanks for catching that My 5AM brain is not always the sharpest. Updated the OP with a fixed link.

Your 7AM brain is also not always the sharpest. Fix the WORDING in the OP!
  

  Whats wrong with the wording.

rated:
Neilium said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
st4rdust said:   
joseph907 said:   Edited to say: OP linked to the right FB page ($10 points on $10 purchase), just typed $20 here on FW
 

Thanks for catching that My 5AM brain is not always the sharpest. Updated the OP with a fixed link.

Your 7AM brain is also not always the sharpest. Fix the WORDING in the OP!  

  Whats wrong with the wording.

OP said:  Click here and login to Facebook to claim a unique one-time coupon code for $20.00 worth of points with a purchase of $20.00 or more.

  

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Neilium said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
st4rdust said:   
joseph907 said:   Edited to say: OP linked to the right FB page ($10 points on $10 purchase), just typed $20 here on FW
Thanks for catching that My 5AM brain is not always the sharpest. Updated the OP with a fixed link.

Your 7AM brain is also not always the sharpest. Fix the WORDING in the OP!  

  Whats wrong with the wording.

OP said:  Click here and login to Facebook to claim a unique one-time coupon code for $20.00 worth of points with a purchase of $20.00 or more.

  

  Yes and what is wrong with that? I am sorry I am confused.

rated:
Neilium said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
Neilium said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
st4rdust said:   
joseph907 said:   Edited to say: OP linked to the right FB page ($10 points on $10 purchase), just typed $20 here on FW
Thanks for catching that My 5AM brain is not always the sharpest. Updated the OP with a fixed link.

Your 7AM brain is also not always the sharpest. Fix the WORDING in the OP!  

  Whats wrong with the wording.

OP said:  Click here and login to Facebook to claim a unique one-time coupon code for $20.00 worth of points with a purchase of $20.00 or more.  

  Yes and what is wrong with that? I am sorry I am confused.

The correct coupon is $10 back on $10, not $20 back on $20. You can't use a $20 coupon on a $10.38 purchase.  

If you read the thread, the OP originally linked to the [correct] $10 coupon, but mentioned $20 back on $20.  Other posts questioned the wording, but OP changed the link to the $20 coupon instead of changing the wording from $20 to $10. 

OP needs to change link back to the $10 coupon and change the wording from $20 to $10.  Understand?

rated:
This should make sense now. Thank you for your help

rated:
Yes, that makes much more sense. Will fix the OP. Thanks for being so very helpful.

rated:
st4rdust said:   Yes, that makes much more sense. Will fix the OP. Thanks for being so very helpful.
FYI = the OP is still incorrect.

1) You still link to the $20 coupon instead of the $10 coupon.  
2) It's $10.00 worth of points with a purchase of $10.00 or more (not $20.00 or more).

Why is this so difficult to get right??????

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
st4rdust said:   Yes, that makes much more sense. Will fix the OP. Thanks for being so very helpful.
FYI = the OP is still incorrect.

1) You still link to the $20 coupon instead of the $10 coupon.  
2) It's $10.00 worth of points with a purchase of $10.00 or more (not $20.00 or more).

Why is this so difficult to get right??????

  Maybe it would just be easier to add a ~$10 filler, then everything would be ok.

rated:
Dead.  $5 bonus points no longer offered on pizza stone.

rated:
Anyone receive their stone yet? Mine is stuck in pending, no points, no tracking, but I have been fully charged...!

rated:
chryslerguy said:   Anyone receive their stone yet? Mine is stuck in pending, no points, no tracking, but I have been fully charged...!
 

I picked mine up at the store and received the bonus points.  

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
chryslerguy said:   Anyone receive their stone yet? Mine is stuck in pending, no points, no tracking, but I have been fully charged...!
I picked mine up at the store and received the bonus points.  
 

  Thanks for the info, I chose shipping because the closest Kmart is over an hour drive one way.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014