Stainless Steel Hotdog Roller with Drip Tray and Glass Cover

Expired
Stainless Steel Hotdog Roller with Drip Tray and Glass Cover
$139.99
(compare at $159.99)
Free Shipping

Shop Now ►   Overstock
2.5% Cash Back
2.5% Cash Back for FatWallet members on this purchase!
» What is Cash Back?
» Cash Back Details
.
More Overstock Offers
Thanks for sharing, FatWallet member Ayla!  
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
.


Stainless Steel Hotdog Roller with Drip Tray and Glass Cover - $139.99 at Overstock.com



http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Stainless-Steel-Hotdog-Roll...




Today $139.99


Compare $198.97


FREE Shipping




    Grill your own stadium style hot dogs and sausages with this commercial-quality Roller Dog hot dog roller. Make plump, juicy hot dogs easily and without the mess in your own home or business.

        Commercial-quality stainless steel construction
        Non-stick rollers rotate 360 degrees for even cooking
        Indicator light lets you know when the rollers are heating up
        Dual temperature controls allow you to cook hot dogs on the front rollers at a higher temperature while keeping hotdogs warm on the rear rollers
        Uses any size hot dogs from franks all the way to stadium dogs
        Cooks a variety of foods including franks, sausages, hot links, and even breakfast sausages
        Removable and easy to clean stainless steel drip tray
        Rubber skid-proof feet for tabletop use
        Simple control panel controls heat settings and on/off switch.
        Built-in fuse for safety
        Maximum capacity: 12 (4 rows of 3)
        Grill dimension: 10 inches long x 23 inches wide x 8 inches high
        Tray dimension: 17 3/4 inches long x 17 inches wide
        Power: 750 Watts
        Voltage: 110V/60Hz
        CE Approved
        Glass cover included
        Assembly required

Dimensions:
    See description
Warranty:
    1 year Limited Manufacturer
Materials:
    STAINLESS STEEL
Model No:
    RDB12SS-KIT

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks, but I'll just cook hot dogs in the microwave, or in the toaster oven, or in a pan, or in a pot, or on the grill, or...

Seriously, who would waste money on a specialized countertop cooker that only cooks sausage-type meat products? A 7-11 enthusiast who doesn't want to leave the house?

rated:
actionjbone said:   Thanks, but I'll just cook hot dogs in the microwave, or in the toaster oven, or in a pan, or in a pot, or on the grill, or...

Seriously, who would waste money on a specialized countertop cooker that only cooks sausage-type meat products? A 7-11 enthusiast who doesn't want to leave the house?

  I would be curious to hear the uses someone would have for one of these as well....

rated:
It's great for a hot dog buffet.

rated:
gdrum said:     I would be curious to hear the uses someone would have for one of these as well....
  Similar items are ~ $140 shipped on Amazon with some reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005CBV36W/ref=s9_simh_gw_p79_d...

This seems to be around the going rate..but again, we are talking about a specialty product (for a select group)..so you're not going to have tons of reviews.  

rated:
I have one of these:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nostalgia-Electrics-Vintage-Collection-Hot-Dog-Roller-HDR-565/5715284?type=search

It's only 27+tax and it works great. If you're into this sort of thing I would get that. If you search the website they have other colors and designs for a little bit more money as well. I really like how hot dogs turn out when made on a roller. Whatever floats your boat though.

rated:
gdrum said:   
actionjbone said:   Thanks, but I'll just cook hot dogs in the microwave, or in the toaster oven, or in a pan, or in a pot, or on the grill, or...

Seriously, who would waste money on a specialized countertop cooker that only cooks sausage-type meat products? A 7-11 enthusiast who doesn't want to leave the house?

  I would be curious to hear the uses someone would have for one of these as well....

  For the ultimate Apu Nahasapeemapetilon costume, of course!

rated:
Cleaning these machines are a nightmare. Trust me. Working in the concessions at movie theater back in the day, this was the one machine NO ONE wanted to have to clean!

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014