Panasonic SR-DF101 Deal:

Panasonic Microcomputer Controlled Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker

Expired
Panasonic Microcomputer Controlled Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker
$49.95 after Coupon
(was $74.95)
Free Shipping
Click to Copy Code & Shop Now
Enter code: COOKRICE
Coupon Details:  $25.00 Off
.
.

Shop Now ►   Panasonic
2.0% Cash Back
2.0% Cash Back for FatWallet members on this purchase!
» What is Cash Back?
» Cash Back Details
.
More Panasonic Offers
  • Advanced Fuzzy Logic Technology
  • 6 Pre-Program Control Panel
  • Includes steaming basket, rice scoop and measuring cup, detachable power cord
  • Menu includes White Rice, Brown Rice, Porridge, Soup


The next lowest price on Google Products is from Newegg for $79.99.

Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

rice cooker (140.92kB)
Disclaimer
Panasonic has their Microcomputer Controlled / Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker with One Touch Cooking on sale for $74.95 - $25.00 coupon code "COOKRICE" = $49.95 with free shipping.

Compare at Amazon for $83.06 shipped.

  • Micro-computer fuzzy logic controlled adjusts power depending on how much rice is being cooked for precise cooking and more consistent results.
  • Easy one-button operation with convenient cooking icons
  • Includes steaming basket, rice scoop and measuring cup, detachable power cord
  • Menu includes White Rice, Brown Rice, Porridge / Soup, Steam / Quick Cook, Keep Warm function
  • Measures 10-1/4-inch (d) by 13 13/16-inch (w) by 7 3/4-inch (h), 6.6-pound., white finish


4.1/5 Stars based on 63 customer reviews on Amazon

Panasonic
See Panasonic promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I bet you always finish off whole loaf of bread as soon as you buy as well.
 
I have really expensive one ($400 - Pressure... (more)

Stranger2 (Jun. 25, 2014 @ 11:50a) |

You don't say...

alienjedi (Jun. 25, 2014 @ 12:24p) |

I wonder if this is good for making those super-thick pancakes.

DarthWoo (Jun. 25, 2014 @ 12:39p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Note that this is only 5 cup capacity (uncooked), so for a small family, it is fine, but too small for us (or if you often have parties).

rated:
$74.95 - $30.00 = $49.95

Fuzzy math?

rated:
thebigo said:   $74.95 - $30.00 = $49.95

Fuzzy math?

good deal ?

rated:
I agree Fuzzy Math is right! LOL.... Adjusted OP. Thanks for the heads up!

rated:
Still waiting for them to ship the one I ordered back in March ...
 

rated:
i got the one from march. it's really not that good. i've switched over to my old rice cooker. 
you can't leave rice in the cooker over night as the bottom'll just burn or dry out under the keep warm setting. i have a feeling the seal is not that good.

edit: one more gripe is that it doesn't have a rice scooper holder and the provided scooper is too long to be left in the 5 cup cooker

ive been thinking about returning mine. i ordered in march and didn't receive until early june with zero customer service update. overall i'm really disappointed with panasonic.

rated:
Pimpee said:   i got the one from march. it's really not that good. i've switched over to my old rice cooker. 
you can leave rice in the cooker over night as the bottom ill just burn. i have a feeling the seal is not that good.

edit: one more gripe is that it doesn't have a rice scooper holder and the provided scooper is too long to be left in the 5 cup cooker

ive been thinking about returning mine. i ordered in march and didn't receive until early june with zero customer service update. overall i'm really disappointed with panasonic.

  Helpfull info, thanks

rated:
I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a rice cooker.

rated:
pezgarden said:   I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a rice cooker.
  My hero!

rated:
Pimpee said:   i got the one from march. it's really not that good. i've switched over to my old rice cooker. 
you can't leave rice in the cooker over night as the bottom'll just burn or dry out under the keep warm setting. i have a feeling the seal is not that good.

edit: one more gripe is that it doesn't have a rice scooper holder and the provided scooper is too long to be left in the 5 cup cooker

ive been thinking about returning mine. i ordered in march and didn't receive until early june with zero customer service update. overall i'm really disappointed with panasonic.
  

+1

Thanks for the heads up.

I really wish I could remember the type/brand of rice cooker my Asian roommate from college had. It was the "only kind" worth buying according to him and his Asian cohorts, was not that expensive, and cooked perfect rice even in set it and forget it mode (it even had a setting to make sticky rice).

rated:
Zojirushi?

rated:
Now Amazon is $76.47,I Got this as a less expensive alternative to my Tiger that i accidentally dropped and It cooks rice, but I can't leave it in there for a few days like I could my tiger one. I think I am going to end up returning it or giving it to one of my friends who does not eat as much rice as i do. It cooks it fine - it just doesn't keep it well

rated:
TellyTubby said:   
pezgarden said:   I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a rice cooker.
  My hero!

  Does ford make a rice cooker?

rated:
pezgarden said:   I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a rice cooker.
  
If you eat rice daily or all your life, you should be able to tell the difference. If you don't care your rice, a $15 cooker is fine. 

rated:
qcumber98 said:   Zojirushi?
  That's it. Thanks.

rated:
Zojirushi is the opposite of "not expensive", lol. Well worth it if you are a rice connoisseur.

rated:
One touch ? How many buttons do you normally press to make rice ? Fuzzy logic ? Micro computer controlled ? People, It is just rice !! If you are so particular about cooking great tasting rice, just soak the rice for 10-15 mins in water before cooking ! Thats what these expensive rice cookers do anyway.

rated:
pezgarden said:   I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a rice cooker.
  me too

rated:
Does it do LTE or is only 3G?

rated:
Shopdiscover has 5% CashBack for Panasonic

rated:
Zojirushi is the best. We have had one for last 15 years. This argument comes up every time a rice cooker deal comes up. Agreed tt is expensive. But we make steel cut oats and rice almost every day. If one calculates the per use cost and the quality of the cooking, it is a no brainer. We have tried our hand at cheaper rice cookers before "investing" in a Zojirushi.

rated:
Still live!

rated:
much2buy said:   Zojirushi is the best. We have had one for last 15 years. This argument comes up every time a rice cooker deal comes up. Agreed tt is expensive. But we make steel cut oats and rice almost every day. If one calculates the per use cost and the quality of the cooking, it is a no brainer. We have tried our hand at cheaper rice cookers before "investing" in a Zojirushi.
  A pressure cooker beats your expensive rice cooker in that argument. I use a pressure cooker for rice, grains, beans, stocks...you name it.

rated:
alienjedi said:   
much2buy said:   Zojirushi is the best. We have had one for last 15 years. This argument comes up every time a rice cooker deal comes up. Agreed tt is expensive. But we make steel cut oats and rice almost every day. If one calculates the per use cost and the quality of the cooking, it is a no brainer. We have tried our hand at cheaper rice cookers before "investing" in a Zojirushi.
  A pressure cooker beats your expensive rice cooker in that argument. I use a pressure cooker for rice, grains, beans, stocks...you name it.

  But does your pressure cooker also have automatic timing and heat sensors to make sure it doesn't overcook, and yet still keeps it warm for hours?

rated:
Danzilla said:   
alienjedi said:   
much2buy said:   Zojirushi is the best. We have had one for last 15 years. This argument comes up every time a rice cooker deal comes up. Agreed tt is expensive. But we make steel cut oats and rice almost every day. If one calculates the per use cost and the quality of the cooking, it is a no brainer. We have tried our hand at cheaper rice cookers before "investing" in a Zojirushi.
  A pressure cooker beats your expensive rice cooker in that argument. I use a pressure cooker for rice, grains, beans, stocks...you name it.

  But does your pressure cooker also have automatic timing and heat sensors to make sure it doesn't overcook, and yet still keeps it warm for hours?

  No, I cook my food to eat it, not to let it sit on the stove/counter for hours.

rated:
bought one. Thanks.
I eat brown rice, the rest of the family eat white rice. And we have one Zojirushi. Now I don't have to cook my brown rice on the stove anymore.

rated:
alienjedi said:   
Danzilla said:   
alienjedi said:   
much2buy said:   Zojirushi is the best. We have had one for last 15 years. This argument comes up every time a rice cooker deal comes up. Agreed tt is expensive. But we make steel cut oats and rice almost every day. If one calculates the per use cost and the quality of the cooking, it is a no brainer. We have tried our hand at cheaper rice cookers before "investing" in a Zojirushi.
  A pressure cooker beats your expensive rice cooker in that argument. I use a pressure cooker for rice, grains, beans, stocks...you name it.

  But does your pressure cooker also have automatic timing and heat sensors to make sure it doesn't overcook, and yet still keeps it warm for hours?

  No, I cook my food to eat it, not to let it sit on the stove/counter for hours.

I bet you always finish off whole loaf of bread as soon as you buy as well.
 
I have really expensive one ($400 - Pressure cooking), but it is worth it because we use it EVERYDAY and sometimes twice a day.  I bet you there are MANY people who spend $400 in tools which gets used maybe few times a year.  
 

rated:
Stranger2 said:   
alienjedi said:   
Danzilla said:   
alienjedi said:   
much2buy said:   Zojirushi is the best. We have had one for last 15 years. This argument comes up every time a rice cooker deal comes up. Agreed tt is expensive. But we make steel cut oats and rice almost every day. If one calculates the per use cost and the quality of the cooking, it is a no brainer. We have tried our hand at cheaper rice cookers before "investing" in a Zojirushi.
  A pressure cooker beats your expensive rice cooker in that argument. I use a pressure cooker for rice, grains, beans, stocks...you name it.

  But does your pressure cooker also have automatic timing and heat sensors to make sure it doesn't overcook, and yet still keeps it warm for hours?

  No, I cook my food to eat it, not to let it sit on the stove/counter for hours.

I bet you always finish off whole loaf of bread as soon as you buy as well.
 
I have really expensive one ($400 - Pressure cooking), but it is worth it because we use it EVERYDAY and sometimes twice a day.  I bet you there are MANY people who spend $400 in tools which gets used maybe few times a year.  

You don't say...

rated:
I wonder if this is good for making those super-thick pancakes.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014