Have something to say? Leave your own store review.
Most Recent Store Reviews for Priceline
Name your price!
This site allows you to bid on hotels within reasonable amount and also has express deals if you are flexible on what hotel you are willing to stay in for a great price! This site has much more flexibility than the other hotel and airline sites.
It was decent priced could be cleaned but over all OK as i just needed for stop over night.
10% Discount on HOTELS!!!!!!
I always use priceline for hotels, (usually name your own price bid). Recenty I've been trying their new Express Hotel Deals and love it! I used their 5% March coupon code PLUS got my 5% Cash Back from FW... thats 10% total savings!!!
report sell the second day
Work well with fat wallet. Book a hotel, got 5% back.
Fast service and honest prices
Bought an airline ticket yesterday and got the cashback report today.
Pretty fast. And the price is also really good.
Great deals but horrible cash back process
Priceline has the best deals for hotels but when it comes to cash back through Fatwallet, they're the worst! Here are the reasons:
1) It takes months (I waited up to 4 months) for cash back to be credited into my account.
2) My cash back was reported as $0 in one of the lines in the click history.
3) Fatwallet couldn't determine why Priceline didn't pay up and I didn't submit a investigation request within 60 days. I made the mistake of giving them a benefit of a doubt since it happened to me before and I was paid, eventually.
4) See #3, this was the second time it happened!
5) The mystery cash appeared on my account many months later with no explanation at all.
4 stars for Priceline deals and minus 2 stars for their two screw-ups in paying Fatwallet in a timely manner. I highly suggest that you submit a cashback investigation request on day 59 of the original purchase date just to guarantee an investigation by Fatwallet customer service.
best travel cashback for flights
all other sites only offer $1-$3 set price per flight. priceline.com is the only travel site i have found with a full 1% cashback! thanks, just got $22 back for some international travel plans! enough to buy me a coffee in the paris airport!
DO NOT rent car from priceline ...
I bought airfare from Priceline and at the end I just followed their advertisement and rented car as well. Few hours later, I tried to see if there was better price available and I found much cheaper rate on other sites as hotwire, orbitz etc. I called their customer service and the rep was stressing that other sites does not show the rental car company's name before you actually book it but when I showed her that it was not the case, she said she can not help me because the rental car offering lower rate was not the same one which priceline gave me regardless of all other booking details were same. Not to mention, their customer service is rude.
cash back the next day!
Got cash back for 5% the next day! thank you fat wallet!
Priceline and Fat Wallet-love it!
I've sometimes encountered some difficulties when trying to get a good price during certain dates, but it does pay off to try and bid for a better price than those published. The only two downsides, is that it may take significantly more of your time to bid than to just outright pay for a place, and you cannot cancel or change your reservation. So if you invested 800.00 and find that you cannot fly to that place and stay at that hotel anymore, you're out a lot of money. Fat Wallet cash back has brought me back to using priceline. It feels great to get the 5% cash back
Cashback has conditions
Cashback is applicable only for specific type of bookings. read first before you expect cashback
Prompt cashback report
I bought a near 1000 dollar flight and cash back was reported within 2 days.Fatwallet says payment will be March.:( Why? I complete travel in January!
The site was easy to order from. Only peeve is after specifying the airlines frequent flyer program (it is an obscure foreign airline), and getting my FF a/c no., there is a small print in the terms and conditions, that they cannot say if the airline would honor the mileage offer, if I buy through Priceline!
However, earlier they had advertised that these are published fares(NOT Name Your Own Price Fare) and therefore valid for Miles. Then, they have this small print that most would miss.
Priceline Bogus Bonus Cash Reward & Cash Rebates
Very bad experience so far with Priceline bookings
1. When I book a cruise or hotel through the Priceline link in Fatwallet, Priceline either does not report the purchase or it takes a long long time (over 6 months)to acknowledge the cash back rebate
2. DO NOT EVER BE allured by their Bonus Cash Reward. It's false advertising. I was previously awarded $140 of Bonus Cash Reward for booking a cruise through Priceline for which I can use towards Name Your Own Price hotel bookings. The Bonus Cash was supposely automatically sent to me after my cruise was completed but no, after 3 months of cruise completion, I had to email their customer service with a copy of contract in order to claim the Bonus Cash Reward(Priceline were hoping that you just simply forget about it). I then tried to use the $140 toward my Name Your Own Price hotel booking. Although there were no restrictions on the Bonus Cash Reward toward the number of room or nights it can be used for, when I tried to book two rooms and 1 night by using Bonus Cash Reward in Name Your Own Price, my request was REJECTED when the combined offer price was MUCH HIGHER than the regular rate the hotel was offering (My offering price of $75 with Bonus Cash Reward per room per night was higher than $49 per room per night the same hotel was offering to their regular customers). Priceline then told me that Bonus Cash Reward can only be used for 1 room booking when their T&C clearly does not say so. Long story short, Priceline tries to prevent you from using that Bonus Cash Reward you supposely earned through your other booking service with them so the conclusion is DO NOT EVER BE ALLURED into booking with Priceline thinking they'd reward you some extra reward, in fact, they are all BOGUS AND PART OF THEIR FALSE ADVERTISING!!!! You might as well use Expedia or Travelocity who can at least be honest about that they are offering.
always get my cash back
I've used Priceline for both name-your-own price hotels and retail airline flights. I've always gotten my cash back and it generally posts within a few days.
Best Deals for Hotels
Consistently, Priceline bidding gives me the best deals for hotel stays.
i received my cash back
i bought an airline ticket to Bangkok i received 3% ( $44 ) of cash back. I am very happy.
Las vegas hotel deal
I have used priceline.com Bidding system to purchase my hotel and got it for a reasonalbe price with FW help. Thanks!
usually get a good package
I got much cheaper price for air+ hotel package.
3% cashback is the best out there and it always credits after just a few days. Cashback on flights is great and you can even save more on name your own price hotels and rental cars.
I love using Priceline - name your own price.
I love using Priceline - name your own price. I always save between 40% and 50% off the best rate I can find on-line. The name your own price makes it like Christmas morning when it says what hotel you has selected your price.
Its fun to go to that hotel's website and see what it would have cost you if you didn't use Priceline.
Only negative is that you don't get the hotel's reward points.
With the amount I spend on travel, this is great.
Cash Back tips for FatWallet users
To ensure best cash back results, close your browser if you have been price shopping around at other sites (like kayak.com, etc.). closing our browser should reset your cookies & any session you may have unknowingly already started. FW also suggests you close/restart your browser if you've been clicking around other sites, emails, google, etc. Make sure you read FW's "Terms & Conditions" at the bottom of each merchants' page. They put them there for a reason and you might just find them helpful.
Also, if you run an internet security software on your computer, some of those programs have settings to block cookies (like Norton). That could also be a tracking problem for some users.
So far bought through FatWallet twice, Priceline will not acknowledge cashback!!
I booked a hotel via priceline in April 2010, yes, 8 months ago! And they still haven't given me my cashback. Fatwallet, which rocks, has been investigating all this time, and Priceline refuses to answer! Stupidly, tried them again on December - same story. Why do they bother to advertise cashback and not honor it! Deceptive marketing practices. I am going with Expedia!
Cash back percentage is deceiving
I booked 2 nights hotel stay (for late Dec) during Fat Wallet black Friday weekend special offer(up to 4.2% cash back for priceline.com purchase), however I was only credited with 3% CB which is the normal CB for priceline.com.
Be careful with Fat wallet's special offer, because they might not credit you with the right percentage they claim to offer!
Great tool for travel bidding and flight reservations where you don't need anything fancy (e.g. multi-city). 3% cashback on the full price of a flight is awesome and works really well. Never any issues with Priceline.
No problems with cashback
I got 3% cashback on my flight.
Don't even try to get cash back!
Did everything I was suppose to do to get cash back. Cleared cookies, logged back in and clicked straight through fatwallet. If you don't see the purchased reported just kiss your cash back goodbye. If you file with fatwallet they take only the word of priceline. You would think that if they received enough complaints they would figure out it's not the users that are doing something wrong. Don't know who's at fault but just know not going to make any purchases through fatwallet or priceline again.
About Us | Blog | Site Map | Mobile Forums | Contact Us | Partnership | Careers | Privacy | User Agreement | D.M.C.A. Notice | Civil Process Policy
Let us complete the Cash Back purchase for you!
Once set up, making a purchase with FW checkout is a breeze. FatWallet Checkout confirms the after-tax price plus shipping and, after you confirm, completes your purchase for you.