Gladiator GAWP042PWY Deal:

Gladiator 4-ft. GearWall Panels (2-pk.)

Expired
Gladiator 4-ft. GearWall Panels (2-pk.)
$32.50
(was $64.99)
Free In-Store Pickup

Shop Now ►   Sears
3.0% Cash Back
3.0% Cash Back for FatWallet members on this purchase!
» What is Cash Back?
» Cash Back Details
.
More Sears Offers
  • 10-yr. Warranty
  • PVC/Resin
  • Attach to visible wood studs, wood or studs covered by drywall
  • Can hold up to 50-lbs. per panel
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears has Gladiator 4-ft. GearWall Panels (2-pk.) for $32.50 w/ free in-store pickup.

  • 10-yr. Warranty
  • PVC/Resin
  • Attach to visible wood studs, wood or studs covered by drywall
  • Can hold up to 50-lbs. per panel

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I want that desk!
where can I wind it??

rated:
I also got the BOGO deal in store today. So 2 sets cost 32.50 plus Sears card discount!

rated:
nsharp1 said:   I also got the BOGO deal in store today. So 2 sets cost 32.50 plus Sears card discount!
  What BOGO deal? Details please ...
*
*
*

rated:
KHTC said:   
nsharp1 said:   I also got the BOGO deal in store today. So 2 sets cost 32.50 plus Sears card discount!
  What BOGO deal? Details please ...
*
*
*

  I see the BOGO in the weekly ad, but it's on regular price - so effectively still $32 each

rated:
I wasn't speaking hypothetically.  Here is my e-receipt.  2 x 4' 2 panel packs for a total of $32.88.  I expect that they will correct this soon if they haven't already.
921881 4'GEARWALL,2PK-GLADIATOR
SPC
1 32.50T

 
921881 4'GEARWALL,2PK-GLADIATOR
SPC
1 .00

 
SPECIAL EVENT 5% SAVINGS 0 1.63 -

 
 
   
Sub Total: 30.87

 
Tax: 2.01



 
 
PURCHASING INFO

 
Sears
13085 CORTEZ BLVD
BROOKSVILLE FL 34613-7800
352-597-6500

CARDHOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES IN THE AMOUNT OF $32.88 WITH AMOUNTS AS SHOWN CHARGED TO EACH CREDIT CARD IDENTIFIED HEREON, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THE CARDHOLDER'S AGREEMENT(S) WITH THE ISSUER(S) OF THOSE CREDIT CARDS.

 
PAYMENT INFO AMOUNT

 
Payment type:
Sears MSTRCRD TOTAL
CARD TYPE: Sears MASTERCARD
ACCT #:
AUTH CODE:




rated:
I just went to Sears last night and also got in on this amazing deal. The in-store deal is ringing up as B1G1F, and even though the shelf tags say $64.99, at the register they ring up as $32.50 to match the online price, and they still get the B1G1F deal, so it works out to $32.50 for 2x 2-packs of GearWall. It appears that the stores' computers are either matching the online price or there is a pricing error at the register, so IF you can find any in-sotre, now i sthe time to get them, as there is no guarantee this in-store deal will last all week. Even with that said, either normal deal, B1G1F or the $32.50 price are still great deals.

rated:
raytyszka said:   I just went to Sears last night and also got in on this amazing deal. The in-store deal is ringing up as B1G1F, and even though the shelf tags say $64.99, at the register they ring up as $32.50 to match the online price, and they still get the B1G1F deal, so it works out to $32.50 for 2x 2-packs of GearWall. It appears that the stores' computers are either matching the online price or there is a pricing error at the register, so IF you can find any in-sotre, now i sthe time to get them, as there is no guarantee this in-store deal will last all week. Even with that said, either normal deal, B1G1F or the $32.50 price are still great deals.
Didn't work for me - maybe they fixed it.  Each one rang up as $32.50.  Bought them anyway - still a good deal.
*
*
*
 

rated:
if you cant get BOGO deal in store and need 3 or more order online and use the SAVE15 code to make it a little better

rated:
Won't let me use save15?

rated:
wiseguy151 said:   Won't let me use save15?
  It didn't work for me either, I think they might have changed what qualified.

rated:
Sears will have many more deals in the coming months, due the closure of many many more stores.
http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/07/news/companies/retail-store-closings/
CNN said: Sears Holdings (SHLD) is closing its flagship Chicago store and it's expected to shutter another 500 Sears and Kmart locations soon, according to Cowen retail analyst John Kernan.

 

rated:
i did an order Sunday for three with the SAVE15 code, got the confirmation no problem. Got an email today saying order was canceled. they are ridiculous

rated:
50lbs per 4ft panel seems pretty weak. Is this any better than pegboard?

rated:
thirddowndraw said:   50lbs per 4ft panel seems pretty weak. Is this any better than pegboard?
  Sears got it wrong. It's 50lbs. per sq. ft. according to manufactures site. So each 1'x4' panel should be able to hold 200 lbs.
 

rated:
These hold plenty. Have 3/4 of my garage covered in this stuff. I love it

rated:
I was trying to buy the $2000+ Gladiator bundle from Sears last night, which has 3 of these in there, 2 2packs geartacks, etc...The 2 2packs geartracks were BOGO free. I guess by having the bundle in the shopping cart that some how triggered a BOGO free code to be added to my cart that I can't see. I also had some gladiator wall panels in the order, they were also BOGO free. I was ready to checkout, but had some issues with paypal...So i removed the $2000+ Gladiator bundle package from my shopping cart and left with only the wall panels, but some how the panels were still BOGO free without the bundle. So I checked out with just those 4 2 packs Gladiator wall panels for $65.00 + tax. I was for sure I'd get an order cancellation email, but got the order ready to be picked up email this morning instead and picked them up already. Try it with the geartracks too!  YMMV.

rated:
Had two in my cart and it came up BOGO so i went to add some accessories. Sears removed from cart and now item is not available to add to cart. Sad day

rated:
Ma171aC said:   Had two in my cart and it came up BOGO so i went to add some accessories. Sears removed from cart and now item is not available to add to cart. Sad day
  Try again. It took me several attempts but got 4 pair for $65 with free shipping and used my $50 in points from the grilling deal. Never could get a coupon to stick.

Now let's see how long it takes to cancel.  

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014