Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber (2-pk.)

Expired
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Bath Scrubber (2-pk.)
$1.99
(was $4.79)
Free shipping with Staples Rewards

Shop Now ►   Staples
Up to 2.5% Cash Back
Up to 2.5% Cash Back for FatWallet members on this purchase!
» What is Cash Back?
» Cash Back Details
.
More Staples Offers
  • 2 pads per box
  • Powerful micro-scrubbers
  • Built-in soap scum dissolving cleaner

4/5 Stars based on 23 customer reviews on Amazon.

Also available: 

Thanks for sharing, FatWallet member MISTERCHEAP!  
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

mr clean (32.54kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks Op! I hate cleaning but these things are the best!

valvo23 (May. 08, 2014 @ 10:47a) |

dead they just canceled my order from 2 days ago

tommythe (May. 08, 2014 @ 9:31p) |

just because ONE order is cancelled, doesn't mean the deal is dead. It is still on. RED for your hysterics.

MISTERCHEAP (May. 08, 2014 @ 9:44p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

rated:
alohashirt said:   These are $1.00 each. Cheaper on Amazon $3.47 for 4 http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Clean-Magic-Eraser-Original/dp/B0071SCS...
  
Not the same product.  The Bath Scrubber and Kitchen Scrubber are generally more expensive than the original.  However, the original is cheaper at Amzn since it is 3.99 for 4 at Stpls.

rated:
alohashirt said:   These are $1.00 each. Cheaper on Amazon $3.47 for 4 http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Clean-Magic-Eraser-Original/dp/B0071SCS...
  

FAIL = RED

rated:
bought 1 to try. TY!

rated:
The Extra Power 4pk are a buck a piece also @ $3.99

http://www.staples.com/Mr-Clean-Magic-Eraser-Extra-Power-4-Pack/...

rated:
The bath and kitchen ones are amazing.  I bought 1 of each to try when they were on sale before and have wanted more every since. Stocked up this time. Thank you OP.

rated:
budgetbear said:   The bath and kitchen ones are amazing...  
i agree; these scrubbers seem to cut through just about any grime or buildup you can imagine. the bathroom scrubber in particular works like a charm for those late night dismemberment sessions.

i picked up a sixer; thanks for the post!

rated:
Thanks OP, in for 3.
3% TopCashBack and I used a gift card from Discover Rewards ($20rewards for $25 Gift Card), so basically free.

rated:
Love the bathroom ones and won't use anything else now. Great price!!!

rated:
If you search for "melamine sponge" on eBay, you can get large quantities of these for next to nothing. The eBay sponges can be much smaller than the Magic Erasers, so watch out for that.

rated:
$1.49 if you buy in store and use the 25% off cleaning/breakroom coupon

rated:
usernamemax20charact said:   $1.49 if you buy in store and use the 25% off cleaning/breakroom coupon
unfortunately the links supplied by mistercheap indicate that the offer is only available online.

green for your nice contribution.
 

rated:
  
jeffwastaken said:   
usernamemax20charact said:   $1.49 if you buy in store and use the 25% off cleaning/breakroom coupon
unfortunately the links supplied by mistercheap indicate that the offer is only available online.

green for your nice contribution.

  I have been successful in getting their on-line deals to work in stores by bringing the print out to the store and have them match their own advertised prices! Try it. 

rated:
love4money said:     
jeffwastaken said:   
usernamemax20charact said:   $1.49 if you buy in store and use the 25% off cleaning/breakroom coupon
unfortunately the links supplied by mistercheap indicate that the offer is only available online.

green for your nice contribution.

  I have been successful in getting their on-line deals to work in stores by bringing the print out to the store and have them match their own advertised prices! Try it. 

  

I don't think this is carried in very many B&M's, so still no go.

rated:
Hmm, showing $9.95 shipping.

Rep is telling me only FS on orders of $19.99 or more.

rated:
ElephantNest said:   Hmm, showing $9.95 shipping.
  

must use a Staples rewards #

rated:
cnccnc said:   If you search for "melamine sponge" on eBay, you can get large quantities of these for next to nothing. The eBay sponges can be much smaller than the Magic Erasers, so watch out for that.
  I made the mistake of buying the "melamine sponges" While they are the same material they are nowhere near as dense and quickly fall apart.

rated:
Also, the 2pk Unscented Kitchen scrubbers for $1.99. http://www.staples.com/Mr-Clean-Magic-Eraser-Unscented-Kitchen-S...
I always stock up when Staples has this price, and I'm running low on my last purchase.

rated:
I'm trying. See no place to enter it. Rep says even with my rewards # only FS over $20

rated:
ElephantNest said:   I'm trying. See no place to enter it. Rep says even with my rewards # only FS over $20
  

rep is wrong, why do you listen to those people and not your friends on FW?

PS, log into your account at Staples (before trying to buy) go to your account/edit profile and be sure to add it in the field and save it. then try buying the Mr Clean.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   I'm trying. See no place to enter it. Rep says even with my rewards # only FS over $20
  

rep is wrong, why do you listen to those people and not your friends on FW?

  HA! But I do listen, which is why I'm on the phone now with another rep.

rated:
flamingonut said:   Also, the 2pk Unscented Kitchen scrubbers for $1.99. http://www.staples.com/Mr-Clean-Magic-Eraser-Unscented-Kitchen-S... 
I always stock up when Staples has this price, and I'm running low on my last purchase.

  

clearly listed in the title and OP.

rated:
ElephantNest said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   I'm trying. See no place to enter it. Rep says even with my rewards # only FS over $20
  

rep is wrong, why do you listen to those people and not your friends on FW?

  HA! But I do listen, which is why I'm on the phone now with another rep.

  

try my method, it will save you hassles today and in the future. 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   I'm trying. See no place to enter it. Rep says even with my rewards # only FS over $20
  

rep is wrong, why do you listen to those people and not your friends on FW?

  HA! But I do listen, which is why I'm on the phone now with another rep.

  

try my method, it will save you hassles today and in the future. 

  Well, I was trying. For whatever reason, my rewards # was not in my account info....though I've used it numerous times in the past. The rep directed me to re-enter my rewards # into "My Account" info, and Viola! FS. Thx for your help, though MC!

rated:
ElephantNest said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   I'm trying. See no place to enter it. Rep says even with my rewards # only FS over $20
  

rep is wrong, why do you listen to those people and not your friends on FW?

  HA! But I do listen, which is why I'm on the phone now with another rep.

  

try my method, it will save you hassles today and in the future. 

  Well, I was trying. For whatever reason, my rewards # was not in my account info....though I've used it numerous times in the past. The rep directed me to re-enter my rewards # into "My Account" info, and Viola! FS. Thx for your help, though MC!

  

That's exactly what I told you below! 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
ElephantNest said:   I'm trying. See no place to enter it. Rep says even with my rewards # only FS over $20
  

rep is wrong, why do you listen to those people and not your friends on FW?

  HA! But I do listen, which is why I'm on the phone now with another rep.

  

try my method, it will save you hassles today and in the future. 

  Well, I was trying. For whatever reason, my rewards # was not in my account info....though I've used it numerous times in the past. The rep directed me to re-enter my rewards # into "My Account" info, and Viola! FS. Thx for your help, though MC!

  

That's exactly what I told you below! 

  Ahhh, but after you edited it.. I didn't see it until just now. 8-)
Thanks!

rated:
Success! Placed order w/FS with my rewards card. Total order of $8.52. Thanks for the post.

rated:
Thanks Mr. C. I printed the Staples online ad and took it to my local store, which is close by. They did not have this in stock. The manager said she would honor the 25% off in store only coupon. I ordered the item via the store kiosk, opted for free delivery since I'm a rewards member, and chose the "pay at register" option. The cashier gave me the online price and I used the 25% off coupon, since I was paying in the store.

rated:
Thanks Op! I hate cleaning but these things are the best!

rated:
dead they just canceled my order from 2 days ago

rated:
tommythe said:   dead they just canceled my order from 2 days ago
  

just because ONE order is cancelled, doesn't mean the deal is dead. It is still on. RED for your hysterics.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014