- Social Media Intern (Part-Time): Beloit, WI
Careers Shouldn’t Suck. It’s a powerful statement, isn’t it? We say it, we believe it, and you can feel it when you walk into our offices. We’re a rapidly growing, profitable organization with an employee-focused environment. We assume you’re looking for more than a job. FatWallet™ Employees work together with one common focus, the consumer. Developing innovative consumer-focused products and services is our reason for being.
The Benefits You Expect to See……..
In FatWallet’s progressive work environment, some of the typical corporate benefits available to full-time Walleteers include:
- Health and dental insurance, with FatWallet picking up a sizable chunk of the premium
- Employer-paid short and long term disability
- Employer-paid life insurance, $50,000 – enough to buy a box and bury you
- Generous paid time off
- Flex Fund accounts (pre-tax contributions for health and dependent care expenses)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Group Plans include Voluntary Financial and Life Insurance
- Free pop (coke, soda, soda pop), coffee, tea and snacks
- Employer provided lunch
- Fitness equipment (to work off employer provided lunch)
- Pool table, ping-pong, foosball, Golden Tee, darts, puzzles…
- Battles for the FatWallet game day perpetual trophy