Alright, so maybe I’ve been playing a little too much Family Feud on my iPhone lately. That game can get rather addicting (even worse than Words with Friends for me!). I could probably come up with more than 10 for this list. Coupons are usually easy to find for these items, and you can almost always find them on sale some place.
So let’s get on with the list. These items are in no particular order.
- 1. Laundry detergent.
- Just about every month P & G has a Tide coupon in their inserts, but I usually have coupons for at least one or two other brands at all times.
- 2. Toilet paper.
- Charmin coupons are usually in the P & G insert as well. You can almost always find coupons for Angel Soft, Cottonelle, and Scott brands, too.
- 3. Toothpaste & Toothbrushes.
- I haven’t paid more than 25 cents for either of these items in the past year and a half. I usually can get these at Walgreens or CVS for free!
- 4. Make-up.
- If you’re not brand specific on the kinds of make-up you like to wear, you can always find coupons and sales on some of the top drug store brands.
- 5. Razors.
- I haven’t paid full price for razors in quite some time either. If you’re not picky about the brand you use, you can pick up cheap razors just about every week. I usually buy these at Walgreens or CVS too. Razors are also a good item to get free and then donate.
- 6. Shampoo/conditioner/shower gel/hair gel.
- If you are not brand specific on these items, you can almost always find a coupon or sale.
- 7. Dish soap.
- I haven’t bought dish soap in well over a year, but I always have coupons for it. I found that buying the smallest sized bottles are often the best savings when you use a coupon.
- 8. Deodorant.
- This is a great item to get free or really cheap too! Deodorant is also a good item to donate to your local food pantry or women’s shelter.
- 9. Pasta sauce.
- I have at least 10 jars of pasta sauce in my stockpile at all times because I always seem to have coupons for one brand or another. Pasta sauce always seems to be on sale some place.
- 10. Cereal.
- Just about every week some store or another is having a cereal sale or promotion, and I almost always have cereal coupons in my binder.
These items are all easy to stock up on if you are a new coupon shopper, a veteran coupon shopper, or if you are looking to help stock your local food pantry or women’s shelter. Coupons for them are usually available and by watching sale flyers each week, you can usually find some good sales.