There are 41 days until Black Friday 2011 and we’re counting them down with money saving and holiday shopping tips.
Cash Back Tips
We try hard to make things work auto-magically for you when you’re shopping here at FatWallet, but every once in a while someone doesn’t get the cash back they think they’re getting. So here are a few simple tips to help you avoid the common cash back mistakes and make the most of your cash back shopping on FatWallet, Black Friday and everyday!
- Make sure you’re logged into FatWallet before you start your shopping.
- Browse our cash back stores or coupons and deals looking for the cash back symbol .
- Make sure you’re clicking through a link to a cash back merchant on FatWallet and going directly to the store.
- Make sure any items in your cart were added after clicking the FatWallet link.
- Complete your shopping purchase before clicking away to any other sites.
- Using coupons that are not marked with the cash back symbol may void your cash back.
- Make sure you’re shopping from a computer not your phone. Cash back doesn’t track well through mobile devices.
Remember, to follow these simple tips to ensure your cash back shopping is a success. And don’t forget that if you ever have any questions about your cash back, we’ve got a team of employees who are here to help you!
40 Tips to Go! Please feel free to share any black Friday countdown ideas you have and any topics you’d like me to touch upon in the comments below.
Share this with your friends and stay tuned for tomorrow’s secret!
Are you a Black Friday FatWallet Insider?
Have you checked out our Black Friday page yet? Get on the email list to receive exclusive Black Friday rumors, try out our online Black Friday Tool, and download the iPhone app!
Miss a tip?
Check out the Black Friday Shopping Tips: 90 Day Countdown Master List