FatWallet is Looking for Blog Writers!
We’re revamping our blogging program and are looking for experts to write for us in 2013. In a nutshell, we want to promote you and make you money! Interested? Read on to see if you’re a good fit!
Here are some qualities we’re looking for in writers:
- Do you have an understanding of and passion for frugality, shopping, deal-hunting, couponing, technology, travel, personal finance, family, health & beauty, home decor, DIY, and/or fashion?
- Do you keep up with the latest buzz in tech and finance and have a fun but simple way of teaching it to those of us who use it, but don’t necessarily get how it works or what to look for when buying gadgets?
- Do you have a reputation for being the go-to person on a topic. Do people always ask you for advice in a certain niche?
If you answer yes to these questions above, you could make a great blogger for FatWallet! As a writer we’ll start off asking you to write a few posts as a trial to see how it goes. If things work out well, we’ll consider a more permanent relationship.
Here’s how to apply:
Please fill out the guest blogger application (survey) below. We’re open to bloggers from anywhere, but please keep in mind your content must be geared towards a US audience and written in US English.
Please be patient with us. We get a lot of submissions. We will read all of them and consider each submission carefully.
Still not convinced? Here are some of the benefits of blogging at FatWallet:
- Exposure to a large and growing audience!
- 2,500,000 FatWallet members
- 36,000+ Facebook followers
- 26,000+ Monthly unique blog readers
- 114,000+ Twitter followers (heavy retweeters)
You’re allowed to link to your blog in your author bio (Brand link only, please no exact match anchor text links). In addition, you’ll be able to create your own personalized author page on FatWallet.
As a FatWallet Blogger, we’ll help you monetize your blog through our referral program and blogger giveaways and you may even be invited to become a FatWallet brand ambassador! Cha’Ching!
Not a writer? Not a worry!
We’re open to exploring content from video bloggers and podcasters as well!
Join the FatWallet Bloggers List
We send one to two quick emails per month containing:
- Our editorial calendar
- What’s happening on FatWallet in the coming month
- Topics we would like to publish on the FatWallet blog