FatWallet doesn’t just bring you “green” because of the cash back savings you can earn!
We’re pretty passionate around here, at FatWallet Headquarters, about making wise choices when it comes to the environment and our health! We do what we can, from the lunch table chat about what we shouldn’t put on our skin, to the eco friendly cleaners we use and the recycling we collect every day.
Our guest bloggers and staff have done their part to spread the word about ways to go green too!
Here’s a quick round-up of the Eco Friendly, Green Living, and Recycling tips that have been shared on the FatWallet blog.
- COMING TOMORROW: Green & Clean: Making Your Own Earth-Friendly Cleaners!
- Eat Healthy While Saving Money
- Five Ways to Save Money on Your Gas
- Clever Unconventional Uses for Everyday Products
- Are Cloth Diapers Really Worth the Money I’ll Save?
- Solar energy can help you combat the recession
- Home Grown: Planning a Garden to Save Money
- How To Save Money By Going Green
- Cost Conscious Consumer’s Guide to Shopping Organic
- Going Green this Holiday Season
- 5 No-Brainers to Live a Little Greener