You already love eBay for the bargains, now you can love eBay for the Cash Back too.
You know all those hard to buy for people on your holiday gift list who have everything they need and want, that you have no idea what to get them? Problem is solved!
Here’s a chance for you to set the price! This is an entirely new way for you savvy shoppers to score a bargain on just about everything under the sun. And if you’re the winning bid, FatWallet will give you cash back on top of it!
eBay on FatWallet
This is BIG news! I saw the automatic tweet come through the @FatWalletDeals account last night and was so excited I couldn’t wait to tell you all about it!
Restrictions for Use
Before you blaze over there to shop, please pay attention to a few rules you need to follow
- You must place your winning bid through a Cash Back link.
- The Cash Back you will receive is based on the winning bid amount, not including sales tax, shipping and handling charges.
- You can earn Cash Back on the redemption of eBay gift cards but not on the purchases of gift cards.
- “Make an Offer” purchases, eBay Motors, eBay Real Estate, eBay Charity items, eBay Business, and Bids placed with a sniping service are not eligible for Cash Back.
- Seller fee adjustments may cause cash back to be reduced.
Let the bidding begin!