Your Old Navy Black Friday Dashboard:
Old Navy Black Friday 50% off sale starts 7pm Thursday through Friday! Will you be the Overnight Millionaire? Old Navy will be giving one million bucks to one lucky shopper. You have a chance if you’re one of the first 500 people waiting in line at each store!
Check out some of the favorite Old Navy Black Friday deals, store hours, return policy and price adjustment policy in today’s blog…
Coupons and Sales from Old Navy Black Friday Ad
- Womens Thermal Tops • $6.25
- Mens Flannel Shirts • $14.97
- Wool-Blend Womens Peacoats • $27.47
- Mens Famous Jeans • $14.75 – $17.25
- Toddler Girls Wool-Blend Pea Coats • $19.97
- Womens Graphic Sweaters • $14.97
- Graphic Sweaters for Boys • $12.47
- Stores Open 7pm Thursday – Friday (check local store for hours).
Everything in the store 50% off.
- One shopper will become an Old Navy Overnight Millionaire
- “Returns and exchanges are free when you use our prepaid return shipping label. You have up to 45 days to return items purchased at Gap…” Quoted from the Old Navy Website
- Link to complete Old Navy Return Policy
Price Adjustment Policy
- “We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within fourteen (14) days of the date on your purchase.” Quoted from the Old Navy Website
- Link to Old Navy Price Adjustment Policy
Black Friday Help on FatWallet
- Black Friday Deal Finder: Deal hunting to the max
- Black Friday Ad Leaks: Sneak peek of all the deals at your favorite stores!
- Black Friday Deal Finder App for iOS & Android: Deal Hunting, Ad Leaks, Shopping, etc. on the go!
- Ad Leaks Email Alerts: Be the first to know among all your friends!
- Black Friday Forum: Discuss among yourselves…
- Black Friday 2013 Store Hours and Doorbuster Deals Updated frequently to help you plan your Black Friday shopping adventure!
- Follow Black Friday Twitter to stay up on Black Friday ad leaks, deals, news & more!
- Black Friday Information & Giveaways on Facebook
What Old Navy Black Friday deals are you the most excited about this year?