Your Target Black Friday Dashboard:
We've published the Target Black Friday Ad Scan. Here's how to make the most of Target's deals, layer on the savings with cash back, and what you need to know about price matching and Target's return policy.
This year, Target will be opening an hour earlier on Thursday for shoppers. And there are several great deals they're offering. Get movies released in the past few years for $4 or $6; half off on artificial Christmas trees on Saturday, the 30th; and major savings on several electronics like TVs, gaming systems, and tablets. Several of these deals are while quantities last, and the whole Black Friday sale is from the 28th to the 30th.
Target is having daily deals and doorbusters the week before and after Black Friday, however, so check out all the details below to get the full scoop.
Target Black Friday Deals, Ads, Current Coupons & Cash Back
Coupons and Sales from Target Black Friday Ad
- Spend $75 or more in Target stores on Friday, Nov. 29th & receive a coupon for 20% off a storewide purchase between December 1st through the 7th
- Buy one toy from the same top brand, get a second one 50% off
- Save an extra 5% off with a Target REDcard in stores and online
- 40% off Denim and Sweaters for Women, Men, and Kids
- On Saturday, the 30th buy one, get one free on all single-roll holiday wraps
- On Saturday, the 30th 50% off all artificial trees in store and online
- Sale starts at 8 pm on Thanksgiving to 11pm on Friday
- Deals in store are from Thursday the 28th to Saturday, the 30th
- Target will be having a Cyber Week starting December 1st, with daily deals
- Target's doorbusters are available while supplies last, and there are 100s of them this year, listed in their Black Friday ad scan.
- $30 6-foot Christmas Tree w/ lights
- $19 for certain brand appliances like blenders, griddles, and crockpots
- $19 Razor Scooters
- Nintendo 3DS XL Games System only $149.99
- $20 each Women's Xhilaration faux-leather jackets
- Buy a Keurig K40 Elite for $99 and get a free $20 Target gift card with purchase
- Target will be having daily doorbusters and deals in the week leading up to Black Friday, starting on Sunday, the 24th, to Wednesday, the 27th.
- "Most unopened items in new condition returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items have a modified return policy that is less than 90 days. Those items will show a “return by” date or “return within” day range under the item on your receipt or packing slip and in the "Item details, shipping" tab if purchased on Target.com." Quoted from the Target Website
- Items purchased on target.com can be returned in store
- Link to complete Target Return Policy
Price Match Policy
Black Friday Help on FatWallet
What is your favorite Target Black Friday deal?