Want to know what the hottest toys will be this 2012 Holiday season? Toys ‘R Us has tipped us off by announcing their Fabulous 15 for 2012! Start shopping early to make sure you get the toys your kids are dying to have!
Don’t have the holiday shopping budget available yet? Toys R Us will be waiving fees for layaway through October 31st for many of their products except clothing and some other items with a 20% down payment. It’s always good to read the fine print. Shop early because starting November 1st there will be a $5 service fee for layaways.
FatWallet’s here to help you save as well!
Here’s the Toys R Us Fabulous 15 List for 2012
- Never Land Pirate Jake’s Musical Pirate Ship Bucky
- Wii U
- LeapPad2 Explorer
- Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret Sewer Lair Playset
- LEGO Ninjago Epic Dragon Battle
- Doc McStuffins Time for Your Checkup doll
- Skylanders Giants Starter Pack
- Yvolution YFliker F1 Flow Series Scooter
- HotWheels R/C Terrain Twister
- 1D Collector dolls
- Lalaloopsy Silly Hair Star Doll
- MicroChargers Time Track
- Gelarti Designer Studio
Now, since I know you’re all a bunch of super savvy shoppers and you’ll be doing your due dilligence while shopping around for the best price, we’ve rounded up a list of other toy stores on FatWallet with their cash back amounts, links and coupons: