If you are looking for a way to travel & explore more, then a cruise might be up your alley. They are the perfect way to vacation and still visit multiple destinations in a single voyage. Plus, there is something for everyone. From fine cuisine to water slides to exciting excursions at the port, everyone can find something to do that will suit their interest.
This week, we are featuring a great deal from Priceline. If you book a qualifying cruise getaway, Priceline will give you up to 5 free hotel nights! That is like getting two vacations for the price of one! The offer is valid for new individual online/phone bookings made between 1/4/13 and 3/31/13 on select sailings departing by 12/31/13. Also, the number of free nights that you receive depends on the total amount you spent on your cruise booking. If you spent $700-$1K on a cruise getaway, then you’ll receive 50% off a 1-night stay. However, if you are booking a cruise for the whole family and it totals over $5K, then you’ll receive the awesome free 5-night hotel stay!
I would highly recommend anyone to take advantage of this deal. Cruises are a blast! I have already been on two Carribean cruises, and loved each one. If cruises are not your thing, then check out more or our travel deals!
- Hot Deal: $200 off 4-5 Night Nassau Flight and Hotel Packages & Get Up to 7.5% Cash Back
- Book by 2/4/13
- Use Coupon 200ORBWIN for travel by 3/6/13 or Coupon 200ORBSPR for travel 4/9-6/19
- Hot Deal: 5% off Hotel Booking with Coupon ORBITZSAVE5 & Get up to 7.5% Cash Back
- Expires 3/31
- Hot Deal: Frontier Sale from $39 One Way & Get 1 – 5% Cash Back (exp 1/10)
The best deals are in and out of Denver:– Denver to Durano $39– Colorado Springs to Denver $52– Austin to Denver $59– Chicago to Denver $63– Colorado Springs to Phoenix $64
- Hot Deal: Up to 5 Nights Free Hotel Stay with Cruise Booking
- Book by 3/31, depart by 12/31
- Hot Deal: Enterprise Weekend Car Rentals from $9.99 per Day (exp 5/16)
- 3-day minimum, 3-day maximum. 24-hour advance reservation required. Rate includes 100 miles per day
Cash Back Resources