The Children’s Place has decided to do a $500 giveaway, giving 5 lucky FatWallet members each a $100 gift card this holiday season!
I’m excited to share this, because I have kids so I know how expensive kids clothes can be and how fast they outgrow them. My son just turned five a couple months ago and for the past two years, he’s grown so much that I’ve spent money on new clothes every 3 to 5 months.
If you’ve children of your own, or you’ve got kids on your holiday shopping list, you could get 2-3 outfits for the $100 gift card value. That means you could knock out several gifts with one prize!
Here’s how to enter the The Children’s Place Gift Cards Giveaway:
Step 1: Click the “Enter Now” button on FatWallet’s Giveaway Page.
Step 2: Visit the The Children’s Place website and enjoy 2.5% cash back through FatWallet!
Note: No purchase necessary for giveaway.
Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between December 11th, 2013 12:00AM CST and December 13th, 2013 11:59PM CST. One entry per individual will be collected unless extra entry opportunities are specified.
Five members will be chosen randomly to receive the prizes. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway. Winning members will be notified by PM (private message) and email. In addition, the winners will be listed on the Giveaway Hall of Fame blog post.
The Children’s Place Holiday Sales
Check out these wonderful sales we saw listed on The Children’s Place Gift Guide:
- Water resistant made out of 100% nylon, Thermolite plus insulation 3-in-1 Jacket for $48.66
- Light weight made of 100% cotton 3D Rosette Knit cardigan for $16.10
- Made out of 100% cotton jersey with Rib-knit trim at crew neck Girl-Graphic Tee for $7.00
- Made of cotton/polyester fleece blend and pre-washed for added softness and to reduce shrinkage Uniform Hoodie for $18.95
- Made of 100% polyester and has full length zipper guard to protect the skin
Camo Blanket Sleeper for $10.99
Best of luck & happy shopping!