Garmin 2597LMT Deal:

Garmin nuvi 5" Bluetooth GPS w/ Lifetime Maps, Traffic (2597LMT) (Refurbished)

Expired
Garmin nuvi 5" Bluetooth GPS w/ Lifetime Maps, Traffic (2597LMT) (Refurbished)
$109.99
(was $219.99)
Free Shipping

Shop Now ►   eBay
  1.0% Cash Back is Available
More eBay Offers

Sold by buydig via eBay

 

4.1/5 stars based on 1,374 customer reviews at Amazon.

 

  • 5-in. Display
  • Free lifetime map updates
  • Garmin Traffic gives details on traffic delays for free
  • Voice-activated navigation option
  • Bluetooth compatible
  • Smartphone link compatible
  • Includes charger and mount
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty
Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
buydig (via eBay) has the manufacturer refurbished Garmin nuvi 5" Bluetooth GPS w/ Lifetime Maps & Traffic (2597LMT) on sale for $109.99 with free shipping.

  • 5-in. Display
  • Free lifetime map updates
  • Garmin Traffic gives details on traffic delays for free
  • Voice-activated navigation option
  • Bluetooth compatible
  • Smartphone link compatible
  • Includes charger and mount (thanks Kinghill5!)
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty




These are $166.99 brand new on Amazon, where it has 4.1/5 stars based 1,374 customer reviews.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
In 4 1. Thanks OP. The best price I have seen in a few weeks.

Edit: got it yesterday, came with cable and suction mount, the unit is in a like new condition cosmetically.
I was able to update firmware and maps with no problem.  Updating maps takes a long time, though. Maps come in a  4.7GB file, took about 45 minutes.

rated:
Charger and mount included? I searched the description and can't verify.

I want to buy this for my niece but want to be sure it has everything. With it being a Refurb it could just be the unit.

rated:
Kinghill5 said:   Charger and mount included? I searched the description and can't verify.

I want to buy this for my niece but want to be sure it has everything. With it being a Refurb it could just be the unit.

  
Yeah, I looked and I'm not sure either. I would assume that it at least includes the charger.

I tried calling them to double check, but they are closed today until 9:30AM.

 My advice would be to contact the seller and try to verify what is included if that makes or breaks this deal for you.

rated:
st4rdust said:   
Kinghill5 said:   Charger and mount included? I searched the description and can't verify.

I want to buy this for my niece but want to be sure it has everything. With it being a Refurb it could just be the unit.

  
Yeah, I looked and I'm not sure either. I would assume that it at least includes the charger.

I tried calling them to double check, but they are closed today until 9:30AM.

 My advice would be to contact the seller and try to verify what is included if that makes or breaks this deal for you.

  

Thanks for the suggestion.  I called the 800 # and I was told it comes with everything just as if it were brand new.  Car charger, mount all included.

Purchasing now.

rated:
Kinghill5 said:   
st4rdust said:   
Kinghill5 said:   Charger and mount included? I searched the description and can't verify.

I want to buy this for my niece but want to be sure it has everything. With it being a Refurb it could just be the unit.

  
Yeah, I looked and I'm not sure either. I would assume that it at least includes the charger.

I tried calling them to double check, but they are closed today until 9:30AM.

 My advice would be to contact the seller and try to verify what is included if that makes or breaks this deal for you.

  

Thanks for the suggestion.  I called the 800 # and I was told it comes with everything just as if it were brand new.  Car charger, mount all included.

Purchasing now.

  
Nice! Glad it worked out for you. I'll add that to the OP as well.

rated:
This is a great GPS, i got it from bestbuy for $139 brandnew couple months back

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014