Microsoft 7ZR-00001 Deal:

Microsoft Surface RT 64GB 10.6" Tablet (7ZR-00001)

Expired
Microsoft Surface RT 64GB 10.6" Tablet (7ZR-00001)
$199.00
(was $449.00)
Free Shipping

Shop Now ►   eBay
More eBay Offers

Sold by Microsoft via eBay.

  • 10.6" Display
  • 1366 x 768 resolution
  • 2GB RAM
  • 64GB Storage
  • 802.11b/g/n WLAN
  • Bluetooth 4.0.


Next lowest price on Google Products is $279.

Review: Engadget 

Pricing and availability may have changed since this deal was posted.

  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Surface RT 64GB 10.6" Tablet (7ZR-00001) - $199.00 with Free Shipping at Microsoft (via eBay).

  • 10.6" Display
  • 1366 x 768 resolution
  • 2GB RAM
  • 64GB Storage
  • 802.11b/g/n WLAN
  • Bluetooth 4.0.


Next lowest price on Google Products is $279.

Review: Engadget
 

Ads by Google
Member Summary
Staff Summary

rated:
Bundle with a Touch keyboard cover for an additional $29.99

rated:
I paid the same for a 32GB and consider that a great deal with 8% tax!

rated:
wow. this is one heck of a good deal - Nvidia Tegra 3 and 64GB on a 10.1" tablet, and it comes with MS Office RT. MSFT must be taking a bath at this price but quantities may be very limited.
I suppose they'll discontinue this product by the end of the summer or even sooner.

rated:
I got one, bought an Asus Transformer Book from HSN in December for about $400, and they sent me a letter a couple weeks back that they labeled the processor speed wrong, so I can return it for a full refund, returning that and getting this w/ a keyboard cheaper.

rated:
Excellent Deal - 64GB and it's new. In for 1, plus added a black keyboard/cover for $29.99 (red and pink keyboard/covers are $39.99). Plus this purchase earned $27. in eBay Bucks. Thanks!!

rated:
Is this the same thing as the refurbs that were selling for $189?

rated:
katnrica said:   wow. this is one heck of a good deal - Nvidia Tegra 3 and 64GB on a 10.1" tablet, and it comes with MS Office RT. MSFT must be taking a bath at this price but quantities may be very limited.
I suppose they'll discontinue this product by the end of the summer or even sooner.

  Actually quantities are UNLIMITED. That is what they said a few months ago. The 32GB versions were going for this price but the keyboard was more.

Rob

rated:
Can't believe I'm asking this as normally it should the other way around but......

Can WindowsRT be removed and can we put Android on this thing?  Windows8 RT ist just not for me.

rated:
isn't this essentially a repost of the $229 deal with Keyboard posted about a week ago?
http://www.fatwallet.com/eBay-coupons/microsoft-surface-rt-64gb-...

rated:
fatgempler said:   isn't this essentially a repost of the $229 deal with Keyboard posted about a week ago?
http://www.fatwallet.com/eBay-coupons/microsoft-surface-rt-64gb-...

  That one is refurbished, this one is from Microsoft and is brand new...
 

rated:
I can tell you this DON'T BUY FOR A COLLEGE STUDENT!!!!
None of their Ebooks can be used on the RT I bought one in Dec wow what a waste
If you want it for email and FB it's ok but any much more then that you'll find that MS
did a fine job of screwing up the RT and have very little for it in usable apps.

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   I can tell you this DON'T BUY FOR A COLLEGE STUDENT!!!!
None of their Ebooks can be used on the RT I bought one in Dec wow what a waste
If you want it for email and FB it's ok but any much more then that you'll find that MS
did a fine job of screwing up the RT and have very little for it in usable apps.

  Thanks for the good info. I almost pulled the trigger. Not for college, but still it sucks to buy things that really "suck", even for cheap
 

rated:
This thing doesn't suck, I think its pretty sweet for that price. You get something where you can do typical Office stuff, check email, play games, watch movies, surf the net. I mean, really, what else are we doing on a lap top? Its got decent storage and two cameras for Skype type stuff. Battery also last forever.

rated:
This is a really good option for a web browsing and MS Office applications, but I was disappointed to learn that it was pretty much impossible to install other applications (such as QuickBooks) on it. I didn't learn this until I already bought it (didn't do much research).

Ended up returning it. Based on the quality (other than inability to install regular Windows applications), I am now considering a Surface Pro 3 as a lighter/slimmer laptop replacement.

rated:
It doesn't appear this can be imaged so I will pass, was looking for something for my lab.  The Pro costs too much.

rated:
ordinaryhuman said:   
fatgempler said:   isn't this essentially a repost of the $229 deal with Keyboard posted about a week ago?
http://www.fatwallet.com/eBay-coupons/microsoft-surface-rt-64gb-...

  That one is refurbished, this one is from Microsoft and is brand new...

  Refurb/new Its the same thing. Sometimes these guys say refurb when it is not. 

rated:
ordinaryhuman said:   
fatgempler said:   isn't this essentially a repost of the $229 deal with Keyboard posted about a week ago?
http://www.fatwallet.com/eBay-coupons/microsoft-surface-rt-64gb-...

  That one is refurbished, this one is from Microsoft and is brand new...

  that one also came with a keyboard.  and in the past fw considered posting of items sold with different prices, refurbished or not, as re-posts.  the policies seem to change with the wind, or with the moderator that is faced with deciding how to enforce them.  come across as totally inconsistent and confusing when we see duplicate items on the hot deals page.

rated:
can i atleast put pdf reader on it?

rated:
JB137 said:   can i atleast put pdf reader on it?
  Certainly can run the free Foxit PDF reader for Windows RT, and probably others are out there too.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.
TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014