• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
ABC Warehouse Panasonic 720p Plasma $544 Black Friday Deal

Super Hot!! It says Friday only, however the date says November 28 thru 29th, which would be through Saturday.

I have a 50" 720p Panasonic from 1.5 years ago and it is the best HDTV I have seen. I don't think you could go wrong with this, since it is even cheaper than Boscov's.

Enjoy!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cool...Thx for the head's up. Totally forgot to check ABC. They have a 32" for $347 and a Sharp 37" for $398. Was looking for the 32" or 37" for some friends.

Hawthorne Link (Michigan)

This Panasonic is also the same price at Hawthorne Appliance in Birmingham, MI and Rochester Hills, MI. These are stores owned by ABC Warehouse too.

Enjoy.

It appears to me on the ad that there is a coupon for an additional 5% off from 8-10 am Black Friday on anything over $99 that would make it 516 bucks plus some change at ABC

joolij said: It appears to me on the ad that there is a coupon for an additional 5% off from 8-10 am Black Friday on anything over $99 that would make it 516 bucks plus some change at ABC
Although, hard to read, the fine print says the coupon excludes doorbuster deals such as this tv.

Will this be available at the main site to ship anywhere in the country?

No, you can't get shipped. Has anyone seen the lines at ABC? Are they bad??

Anyone know what time to line up for ABC? They open at 8:00am...just curious. The 37" or 42" TV's seem like the BEST deals for BF.

I was at the ABC Warehouse in Flint, MI, and the line was wrapped around the building. I showed up at 6:40AM, and was about the 250th person in line, which was only halfway around the building at that time.

Needless to say I didn't get anything I was looking for there. The Panny Portable DVD for $39.99 was a steal too. Same one sold on eBay November 16 for $125!!

The line at Ann Arbor's ABC was also long, I didn't even bother getting out of my car. That's what I get for showing up 15 minutes before they open.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014