• filter:
  • 1141142143144 145
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Question... The rules say to enter daily (twice) but it now won't accept ANY entry for me. Says I have reached my limit. No entries are in for today and today's word. Any ideas? Thanks

"You have submitted information to this survey more than the maximum number of allowable times. This submission has not been recorded."

rated:
Both worked for me earlier...I suggest you try again using  a different web browser...if that doesn't work...contact the station, for Tech support...good luck.

rated:
#1 @ 7-8 AM = ONO

rated:
THIS HAPPENS SOMETIMES ON THIS WEBSITE-TRY USING YOUR IPAD OR SMART PHONE AND YOU WILL HAVE SUCCESS!
�

rated:
Maui 8-9am = getaway

rated:
MAUI  trip  code..
#1  @ 7-8 AM    =    SNORKEL
#2  @ 8-9 AM    =    PARADISE            

rated:
Got this in an email from FM 94.9:

Thank you for joining the fight! You have done well, but the battle continues and we need your help.

Together with San Diego 6 The CW, FM 94.9 is giving you yet another chance to lead us to victory! Keep listening for 13 chances to win every weekday with FM 94.9 and, EVEN IF YOU'VE ENTERED BEFORE, re-enter for your additional chance to win Mondays at 9:00pm.

Here's what you do:

ENTER here or via our Facebook page. Make sure you click on the NEW MONDAY 9:00pm listening time to be included!
LISTEN for your name EVERY hour from 7:10am to 7:10pm AND ...
WATCH Jane the Virgin Mondays at 9:00pm on San Diego 6 The CW.
WIN! If you hear your name on the air OR see your name flash on the screen, call us within 9 minutes and 49 seconds at 619-570-1949 to win your spoils of war; an iPad Air!

Our forces are strong and together we will win! And you will win a new iPad!

rated:
MAUI  trip  code..
#1  @ 7-8 AM    =   TIKI
 #2 @ 8-9 AM    =   LUCK  

Week #2 winner   =   Laura Kreman

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1141142143144 145
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014