SDL Code.....FUN

rated:
southpark: lecture

rated:
PM Code.....LECTURE

rated:
Final Couch Potato newsletter bonus code = goodbye

rated:
I agree with the unsatisfactory feeling of this new program. " giving us the opportunity " to convert our points and not doing it carte blanc is kinda crappy. I've been a member since 2002... 8 years, and still have over 300000 points. I managed to snag a " Seaworld Party Pass " this am, but still. I think they should have left it alone. And yes, just like I did vote today, I did in fact send them an email with my concerns.

rated:
Confirm.....GOODBYE

rated:
I'm pretty sure they did it so that they can give the appearance of having more prizes and more expensive prizes, without them having to spend any additional money. This will all be funded by advertising and associate fees from purchases referred via the website.

I suppose it might work, but I think this site is just too slow and complicated. I was able to participate in the old site via my cell phone. SD6 is far too heavily dependent on Javascript and Web 2.0 techniques to be supported on any but high end smartphones.

And they've set it up so you can't use your browser's ability to remember your username and password, so you have to type both of them in, each and every time.

What a tedious program.

rated:
Email Bonus Code: GOODBYE

rated:
I agree.

rated:
Kimi Code.....GUNNER

rated:
Late Weather Word: Gunner

rated:
Recap
Morning code .... KIM
SDL Code.....FUN
southpark: lecture
Final Couch Potato newsletter bonus code = goodbye
kimi Evans Code ........gunner

rated:
SUMMARY OF THE DAY

AM Code......KIM
SDL Code.....FUN
PM Code......LECTURE
Email Code...GOODBYE
Kimi Code....GUNNER

rated:
Kimi's Code: GUNNER

rated:
email newsletter: redesign

rated:
Email BC: REDESIGN

rated:
Morning code .... USHER

rated:
AM word: USHER

rated:
Code word: depp

rated:
Confirming DEPP

rated:
Facebook Code.....NAVIGATION

rated:
SDL Code.....DEPP

rated:
FB: Navigation

rated:
Blip said: I'm pretty sure they did it so that they can give the appearance of having more prizes and more expensive prizes, without them having to spend any additional money. This will all be funded by advertising and associate fees from purchases referred via the website.

I suppose it might work, but I think this site is just too slow and complicated. I was able to participate in the old site via my cell phone. SD6 is far too heavily dependent on Javascript and Web 2.0 techniques to be supported on any but high end smartphones.

And they've set it up so you can't use your browser's ability to remember your username and password, so you have to type both of them in, each and every time.

What a tedious program.

DITTO!

rated:
southpark: nashua

add me to the group that thinks this new couch potato program SUCKS! i'm gonna leave this as soon as i find another program. any ideas?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 17 8 91011139
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014