• filter:
  • 1122 123 124125126146
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Email from them today:

Dear SD6 Rewards Members,
As you may have already heard. Greenlink Networks, the administrator of the SD6 Rewards Program and programs for 23 stations across the country, is ceasing operations on December 28th.
Our Station, however, plans on continuing to reward our loyal viewers like you with special contests and giveaways. Each week we will highlight those promotions and contests through this newsletter. You can also stay tuned in to our shows for promotional codes, and go to www.SanDiego6.com to enter for chances to win cool prizes brought to you by San Diego 6.
Thank you for continuing to be a San Diego 6 - The CW valued viewer!

rated:
Let's all hold our breath and expect something worth while from these people. They have screwed us twice in the last 2 years. Third time's a charm? NOT!

rated:
If they cheated us on the gift certificates purchased few months ago by not sending it to members and forfeiting it, what else will you expect from sd6 except frustrations. That will be it because they are not trustworthy.
Goodbye forever !!!

rated:
will we get to keep the points we already have???

rated:
Sure you can keep the points. They are not worth anything at all, however. Maybe they can send us nice colorful certificates for the points and we can use them as toilet paper!!!

I alsp think it is time to give a final farewell to this station. They will probably do the same thing 3 times in a row and screw all the loyal listeners when it is good for THEM to do so. They blew their last chance!!!!

rated:
R.I.P.

rated:
Nothing left to talk about. I hope you all had a great Holiday.

rated:
Happy & Healthy New Year to All

rated:
i'm so with you, gmp couch potato- r.i.p. hope everyone started the year off great! sharing has been fun, thanks to all of you

rated:
"Hello valued viewer!
San Diego 6 the CW is bringing you great promotions and contests to start off your New Year. Keep checking back for chances to win sports tickets, movie screenings, DVDs and so much more!

We want to keep you informed of all the great prizes we are giving away this year. You can follow us on Twitter (@SD6Promotions)! This will keep you up to date on any new promotions we post, including last-minute "Secret Giveaways!" More information coming soon.

Special Attention: Watch the return of The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle, Thursday (1/5) at 8pm, and then enter for a chance to win $1000."

rated:
OMG! They are at it AGAIN? Somebody have a sharp stick I can poke in my eye????

rated:
Yes...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Z90 and the CW are giving you the chance to Watch and Win $1,000 of After Christmas Cash!

Here are two trivia questions, one from each show. Watch both shows on Thursday night to get the answers, and then listen to Tati on Z90 Friday morning in the 8:00 hour. When she tells you to call, the 9th caller to 570-1903 will have a chance to answer the questions, and win $1,000 for getting them both right!

The Vampire Diaries Trivia Question:
Q: Whose bodies are in the coffins?

The Secret Circle Trivia Question:
Q: Who visits Diana?

Watch and Win, good luck!"

rated:
Are you sure that you will get the $1000 if you win? With their track record, I seriously doubt it. They have to prove themselves first before the liste
ner trust them again.

rated:
Enter to win a pair of tickets to The San Diego County Ford Dealers Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam!
Watch The Simpsons on San Diego 6 – The CW, Sunday (1/8 and 1/15) at 7pm for a special promotional code. Enter that code below (on 'SD6 Promotions and Contests' web page) for your chance to win!

Saturday, January 21st
Qualcomm Stadium
7pm

*Winners will be notified by email
**Tickets must be picked up from the station

rated:
minipal said:   Are you sure that you will get the $1000 if you win? With their track record, I seriously doubt it. They have to prove themselves first before the liste
ner trust them again.

That's probably not fair to Bay City Television. They were negligent in their choosing to contract with Greenlink in the first place -- but I doubt they had anything to do with the financial and technical incompetence that their contractor exhibited. At worst, Bay City Television exhibited a lack of caring about their viewers. Well, actually, given the way Greenlink was running the program, San Diego 6 clearly didn't care about the program at all. It probably didn't drive any viewership. After all, nobody really had to watch Channel 6 to participate in Greenlink's promotional scheme: You merely had to be a Facebook "fan" of SD6Rewards, and you got all the broadcast codes without ever having to turn on a TV.

rated:
Enter to win (on 'SD6 Promotions and Contests' web page) a pair of tickets to the SDSU vs Chicago State basketball game

Tuesday, January 10th
Viejas Arena
7pm

&

Enter to win a pair of tickets to the SDSU vs UNLV basketball game.

Saturday, January 14th
Viejas Arena
1pm

*Winners will be notified by email
**Tickets must be picked up from the station

rated:
Enter to win on SD6 (Promotions) web page.

San Diego Restaurant Week is here (Sunday, January 15 through Saturday, January 21) and San Diego 6 has teamed up with two restaurants for a special giveaway. The Marine Room and The Shores Restaurant bring you dinner for two.

PLEASE NOTE: When submitting your entry, choose only one restaurant.

**Only one certificate choice per entrant
**For The Shores Restaurant: Dinner for two plus tax (for a maximum value of $65.25 and valid during special "2 Week" Restaurant Week only - extended until January 28th).
**For The Marine Room: Dinner for two plus tax (for a maximum value of $87 and valid during Restaurant Week only).
**Winners will be notified by email
**Certificates must be picked up from the station

rated:
Cox and San Diego 6 - The CW want to send you and a guest for a week’s stay in relaxing Jamaica for the Cox Go Mobile Getaway”. Relax on pristine beaches, enjoy a diving adventure, and explore picturesque towns for 7 nights with an all –inclusive, ocean-view hotel including roundtrip airfare!

Enter to win on SD6 CW (Promotions) web page.

rated:
I really don't like the format for the CW web site. Can't find half the suff I used to.

rated:
Change is difficult for some...http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions

rated:
what is the new website of SD6? I went to SD6 rewards.com , nothing there

rated:

rated:
Win Your Canadian Getaway...Enter 'The Snow No Bounds Contest', on SD6 CW Promotions web page.

rated:
Did anyone catch the Simpsons code last night? the code was to enter for tickets to the Monster Trucks,Thanks

rated:
i did and just received e-mail i won tickets for the monster jam

rated:
Enter to win (on SD6 CW - Promotions web page) a copy of Killer Elite on DVD, & a copy of The Scorpion King 3 on DVD!

rated:
Simpsons promo code was "DIGGER"

rated:
Enter to win a retaurant certificate!
"We have certificates to several participating restaurants, and you can enter to win. Just fill out the form below, and make sure to select ONE restaurant. For full contest rules click here. Participants will enter for the chance to win a certificate to ONE of the following restaurants: Mille Fleurs, Cafe Athena, Analog, Cafe Coyote, Viaitalia Trattoria, Peohe’s, Gaslamp Strip Club, or Tom Ham’s Lighthouse."

rated:
Enter to win a pair of tickets to the Pat Travers show at 4th & B. Pat Travers and his band will be rocking out with Taz Taylor Ban, Viva Halen and Arrowhead.

Friday, January 20th
4th & B
345 B St. San Diego, CA 92101
8:00pm

&

Enter to win tickets to see Jackyl at 4th & B!

Saturday, January 21st
345 B St. San Diego, CA 92101
8pm, 21+

rated:
Simpsons code word - crusader

rated:
Enter to win a pair of tickets to the SDSU vs Air Force basketball game.

Saturday, January 21st
Viejas Arena
7pm

rated:
Enter to win tickets to see Eric Johnson at the House of Blues.
Sunday, January 22nd
1055 5th Avenue San Diego 92101
Doors @ 7pm | Show @ 8pm | Ages 21+

Enter to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive screening of Man on a Ledge.
Thursday, January 26th
Movie starts at: 7pm

Enter to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive screening of Big Miracle.
Saturday, January 28th
Movie starts at: 10am

Enter to win a DVD copy of Real Steel.

rated:
Promotions page entry...http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions

VOTE FOR YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE SIMPSONS EPISODES

Choose as many episodes from as many seasons as you want - and vote as many times as you want! Pick all your favorites episodes, and the top Sixteen episodes will be selected for our SIMPSONS VIEWER CHOICE MARATHON on Sunday, February 19th from 12-8pm! During the marathon, we'll show SIXTEEN different codes. You can then come back to our website to enter the codes for a chance to win A SIMPSONS FAN PRIZE PACK!. Each code gets you ONE entry into the contest.

Enter to win a family four-pack of tickets to Monster Energy Supercross. Watch the Comedy Block, Sunday, February 5 from 5-8pm for a Promotional Code. Then come back here to www.SanDiego6.com to enter for a chance to win! Entry closes February 5 at 11:55pm!
Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 7pm
Qualcomm Stadium
*Rain or Shine

Enter to win tickets to see Dave Booda with Michael Tiernan at the Belly Up.
Wednesday, February 8th
143 S Cedros * Solana Beach, Ca 92075
Show @ 7:30pm | 21+

Enter to win tickets to see the Wanted at the House of Blues. Five British Boys....one epic concert
Tuesday, February 7th
1055 5th Avenue San Diego 92101
Show @ 7pm | All Ages

Enter to win a pair of tickets to the SDSU vs TCU basketball game.
Saturday, February 4th
Viejas Arena
7pm

Enter to win a pair of tickets to the San Diego Sol vs Central Valley Titans basketball game.
Saturday, February 4th
Alliant International University
10455 Pomerado Rd, San Diego, 92131
6:00pm

Enter to win a pair of tickets to the San Diego Sol vs Riverside Rainmakers basketball game.
Sunday, February 5th
Alliant International University
10455 Pomerado Rd, San Diego, 92131
2:00pm

Enter to win a family four-pack of passes to a pre-screening of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

Enter to win a DVD copy of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1.

Enter to win a DVD copy of Andrew Lloyd Webber's the Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall.

rated:
This was just posted:

Calling all Simpsons Lovers: Vote for your favorite Simpsons episodes. The top 16 episodes will be selected for our SIMPSONS VIEWER CHOICE MARATHON on Sunday, February 19th from 12-8pm! During the marathon, we'll show 16 different codes. Enter the codes online for a chance to win A SIMPSONS FAN PRIZE PACK!

rated:
This just posted on email as well!

Monster Energy AMA Supercross: The San Diego 6 Comedy Block (South Park/Futurama/Simpsons) is giving you a chance to win a family four pack of tickets to Supercross. For all the details go to SanDiego6.com and watch this Sunday (5-8p) only for a special Promo Code!

rated:
Did anyone see the Simpsons bonus word for the supercross tickets?

rated:
CROWN

rated:
Enter to win a 2 day trip to Big Bear Mountain Resorts. Watch the Simpsons starting February 6th, weeknights at 6pm, and look for the special code. Then, go to SanDiego6.com, and enter for your chance to win!

Trip Includes:
Lift Tickets
Lessons and Rentals
2 nights Lodging
2 days of Meal Vouchers

rated:
Enter to win a family four-pack to see Big Miracle, and a family-four pack to go whale watching at San Diego Whale Watching Marine Adventures!

Enter to win a DVD copy of Lady and the Tramp

Enter to win a $100 gift certificate to Spa Finder, along with a copy of the Rebound on DVD

Enter to win a pair of tickets to the SDSU vs New Mexico basketball game.
Wednesday, February 15th
Viejas Arena
7:15pm

rated:
Anyone get the Mt High vacation bonus word? Im working swing shift this week and we dont have a tv here at my jobsite.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1122 123 124125126146
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014