• filter:
  • 1133 134 135136137139
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Why doesn't it take the captcha on the first try?

rated:
Thanks mb
OMG it's NOT just me!!!!!  It does happen to others, I'm noe alone.

rated:
Disney code is... Scream

rated:
Disney code is... Indiana

rated:
A workaround for the captcha issue is to, after you've entered all the information, refresh the captcha box and the code will 'take'.

rated:
Have they announced the disneyland winner yet

rated:
I think they will contact to the winner by e mail

rated:
Join San Diego 6 the CW at the 2013 Ocean Beach Oktoberfest! It's back again this year, on Friday, October 11, 4–10 pm and Saturday, October 12, 10 – 10 pm, bringing fun for the whole family to benefit local non-profit organizations

rated:
Enter to win VOD cash to use for ordering GHOST TEAM ONE on all cable providers starting on Friday, October 11th.

rated:
Win a pair of passes to the advance movie screening of: 
The Fifth Estate
Tuesday, October 15 @ 7 pm

Win a "CURSE OF CHUCKY" DVD

Win tickets to see: STEVE VAI / REAL FRIENDS / PEPPER / JERROD NIEMANN  @ House Of Blues in San Diego

Enter @      http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions/               

rated:
WIN TICKETS TO KPRI'S 3RD ANNUAL BLOCK PARTY
Join San Diego 6 the CW and 102.1 KPRI for the 3rd Annual Block Party on Saturday, October 19th at San Diego's Liberty Station. 2 stages, 4 bands with more to come. See Michael Franti & Spearhead, Brett Dennen, Serena Ryder, The Boxer Rebellion and Saints of Valory

rated:
THE CW BORN TO RULE SWEEPSTAKES

Who is born to rule and REIGNs supreme on radio?

Vote for your favorite DJ--Channel 93.3's Nathan Fast--in the CW Born to Rule Sweepstakes and you could win a trip to Europe to explore castles, a ruby necklace or $300 to SpaFinder! !

rated:
San Diego 6 the CW and Warner Bros. are teaming up for THE MIDDLE Gotta Gotta Getaway National Sweepstakes! Starting Monday, October 21st, watch THE MIDDLE, Weeknights at 7-8 pm (from October 21-November for your chance to win a grand prize of a family trip for a five (just like The Hecks) to Universal Orlando Resort plus other great prizes!
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
1. Watch THE MIDDLE, Weeknights at 7-8 pm, from October 21-November 8.
2. Look for the "cue to enter" pop-up within the show.
3. Watch for the "Heck" of the day, then text their name to 48307 or go to TheMiddleWeekdays.com to enter.

rated:
San Diego 6 the CW and  HOB  are teaming up to give away tickets to the Father John MistyAnthony JeselnikCody Simpson and Atlas Genius concerts plus HOB Block Party Halloween featuring DJ Scene! We'll be giving lucky San Diego 6 viewers a pair of tickets to see one of the shows. 

Entry ...  http://www.sandiego6.com/contest/house-of-blues-ticket-giveaway-father-john-misty-anthony-jeselnik-cody-simpson-atlas-genius-20131019    

* Today's Heck of the Day on The Middle is ...  Brick *

rated:
 * Today's Heck of the Day on The Middle is ...  Sue *

rated:
What’s on your holiday wish list.. maybe an i-Pad Mini? Here’s your chance to win one for FREE. Click HERE to sign up, then watch COMMUNITY Weeknights at 5 pm (from Monday, November 4 through Friday, November 29th) for your name to appear. If you see your name, call the number on the screen. We’re giving away an i-Pad mini everyday through November.. so you have 20 chances to win..so sign up now! IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON TV, CALL US BY THE END OF COMMUNITY (6pm) at 619 507 -1-949
sd6 and 94.9

rated:
bigjo said:   What’s on your holiday wish list.. maybe an i-Pad Mini? Here’s your chance to win one for FREE. Click HERE to sign up, then watch COMMUNITY Weeknights at 5 pm (from Monday, November 4 through Friday, November 29th) for your name to appear. If you see your name, call the number on the screen. We’re giving away an i-Pad mini everyday through November.. so you have 20 chances to win..so sign up now! IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON TV, CALL US BY THE END OF COMMUNITY (6pm) at 619 507 -1-949
sd6 and 94.9

can we list the names here? I kind of stink at watching TV at that time and afraid I will miss the names

rated:
SURE

rated:
KEVIN CAWELTI

CALL 619 507 -1-949 by 6pm

rated:
bigjo said:   KEVIN CAWELTI

thanks bigjo, now I don't have to try to hurry and fast rewind the dvr to try to spot the name just before 6

rated:
hard to miss they use the full screen

rated:
Lacey Peck - El Cajon

rated:
heck name is axl text to 48307

rated:
ipad giveaway= ERIN KELLISON

rated:
sd6 starting Monday watch middle from 7-8 watch for promo code and enter for a chance to win a trip to maui

rated:
Enter to win 4 Seaworld Christmas Celebration Tickets to have a private celebration with your family this December! Go to sandiego6.com/promotions!
 Starting Monday, November 11th, we’re giving away family 4-packs of tickets. To win tickets to this exclusive event, watch Wake Up San Diego, Weekdays from 5-9 am, watch for the special SeaWorld® promo code, and enter the promo code at sandiego6.com/promotions

rated:
ipad giveaway= DAMON MILLER
call 619-570-1949 by 6pm

rated:
ipad giveaway= LUIS DEL Rio
call 619-570-1949 by 6pm

rated:
the sweepstakes for seaworld up and running
todays code is  SANTA

rated:
*Reminder* Starting tonight - you have the chance to win a fabulous vacation to Kaanapali, Maui, from San Diego 6 the CW, Alaska Airlines  and Aston Hotels & Resorts ! Just watch The Middle, Weeknights at 7 pm, from Monday, November 11 to Friday, November 29, look for the promo code & enter it below. 

Enter @  http://www.sandiego6.com/contest/maui-in-the-middle-trip-giveaway-20131104  

rated:
JON BELLOWS FOR IPAD
call 619-570-1949 by 6pm

rated:
Middle Maui code at 7:19 PM is ORSON

rated:
Anyone get the Sea World Code this morning?

rated:
Sea World Code 11/12/13 ARCTIC

rated:
Thanks and Much Peace sushi

rated:
ipad giveaway= JUDY THOMAS
call 619-570-1949 by 6pm

rated:
Middle Maui code -surf

rated:
San Diego 6 the CW and 102.1 KPRI are teaming up to give away tickets to the KPRI Holiday Soiree scheduled on Sunday, December 8th at the California Center For The Arts in Escondido. Featured artists will include: The Head & The Heart, Matt Nathanson and Dawes

NO CODES NEEDED

rated:
WIN A $1,400 DELTA VACATIONS TRAVEL PACKAGE
San Diego 6 the CW and Delta want to send you on a fun-filled vacation! Enter below for your chance to win a $1,400 Delta Vacations travel package which includes 2 roundtrip airfare tickets to any Delta Vacations destinations in the United States plus hotel accommodations at the hotel of your choice for 2 nights.

NO CODES NEEDED

rated:
Sea World Code: CLYDE

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1133 134 135136137139
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014