• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
ipad giveaway= EMILY MARTIN
EL CAJON
call 619-570-1949 by 6pm

maui code= COFFEE

rated:
Being out'n about I was hoping someone would post the name. I did post the Sea World code this AM

rated:
Thanks, bigjo!

rated:
Did I miss the Maui word tonight? 😄

rated:
maui: coffee

rated:
11/27 Sea World Code: shamu

rated:
anyone has the Maui code?

rated:
Maui code: quarry

rated:
THANK YOU Buzztrain

rated:
Seaworld code: penguin
Have a Great day everyone

rated:
ipad giveaway= JENNIFER PULVER
SPRING VALLEY
call 619-570-1949 by 6pm

happy day to all

rated:
Maui Code: lava

rated:
Sea World Code: wonderland

rated:
ipad giveaway= CRISTY SUGITAN
SAN DIEGO
call 619-570-1949 by 6pm

maui=TRIGGERFISH

rated:
Seaworld code: pole

rated:
Seaworld Code: beluga

rated:
SeaWorld Code....FROSTY

rated:
just wondering is the 94.9 tv post and the maui game over? don't get home in time to watch any tv...

rated:
SeaWorld Code.... TREE

rated:
SeaWorld Code: HOLIDAYS

rated:
Saworld code: holidays

rated:
Can you still win the Seaworld tickets?  Have they been giving tickeks all along or just once at the end?  Thanks

rated:
SeaWorld Code: reef

rated:
scubabird;18162512 said:Can you still win the Seaworld tickets?  Have they been giving tickeks all along or just once at the end?  Thanks
  Last week at Cox cable stores you could bring 4 unwrapped toys & get 4 passes per family. Call before going there to make sure they still have passes. I got mine at the Santee store last Thursday.
Good Luck
Update: On 12-11-13 I heard KYXY will be at Cox store in Chula Vista. Bring 4 unwrapped toys for 4 tickets per family. Call the store before going to check to see the times & availability of tickets. I won call in win last week on KYXY & you can try to win by listening when to call in on Energy & KYXY too.

rated:
SeaWorld Code: SNOWBALL

rated:
seaworld code=skytower
anchorman2=GNN

rated:
SeaWorld Code: CHRISTMAS

Anchorman2 Code:  Legend

rated:
I have won SeaWorld tickets every year except this year. I am so disappointed.

rated:
Sea World Code ( yes, you can still win today! ) : JOY

rated:
Starting Monday, December 16th, you can enter to win a pair of tickets to the San Diego International Auto Show. Just watch The Simpsons, Weeknights at 6 pm (from Monday, December 16-Friday, December 27) on San Diego 6 the CW, look for the code word
SHOW DATES AND TIMES
1/1/14: Wednesday - 10 am – 9 pm
1/2/14: Thursday - 10 am – 9 pm
1/3/14: Friday - 10 am – 9 pm
1/4/14: Saturday - 10 am – 9 pm
1/5/14: Sunday - 10 am – 7 pm

also no place to enter sea world code

rated:
Interesting about Sea World. I had not gone to the website but they did flash the code across the screen just before I posted it.

rated:
send e mail to promo dept. with all your info and code
I did send them an email about the entry form
I saw it also and they just showed the code again

rated:
The link is back up under Promotions:
http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions/
Good Luck to all!

rated:
Snow has fallen at LEGOLAND® California Resort! That means Holiday Snow Days are back and to celebrate San Diego 6 the CW is giving away family 4-packs of tickets! Starting Monday, December 16th, watch Wake Up San Diego, Weekdays from 5-9 am (from December 16-27), look for the promo code, and enter the code at sandiego6.com.

rated:
Christmas when we've got "a Festivus for the rest of us" on Seinfeld. To celebrate the special Festivus episode on Seinfeld, airing on Monday, December 23rd @ 11 pm on San Diego 6 the CW, we're giving away Seinfeld Festivus prize packs!

one entry only

rated:
Snowdays Legoland Code: ELVES

rated:
Auto Show tix Code: electric

rated:
Legoland Code: JINGLE

rated:
Auto Show tix Code: minivan

rated:
Legoland Code:BRICKETTES

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1135 136 137138139146
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014