• filter:
  • 1 2 345145
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
msshei said: Can someone tell me why the code words I've entered aren't working? I'm getting a message saying, "The word/code you've entered has expired." Do you not get until midnight to enter the words/codes for that day like Couch Potato? Or, maybe someone could direct me to the instructions/directions for SD6 Rewards. Thank you!

I haven't had it happen with the new program, but with CP I found the cut off would sometimes happen a few minutes before midnight. You might want to check that your PC time is correct. You can always call 1-858-279-6666 and ask for Promotions and ask Nicole or Jim.

rated:
Thursday's AM code .... BICYCLE

rated:
AM Code.....BICYCLE

rated:
gee, seems like there have been too many problems with this new program...code words aren't worth as much, no more trivia, prizes are better but cost far too much... playing/watching doesn't seem worth it anymore!

rated:
SDL Code.....EDWARD

rated:
goofy72 said: gee, seems like there have been too many problems with this new program...code words aren't worth as much, no more trivia, prizes are better but cost far too much... playing/watching doesn't seem worth it anymore!

so true....and SDL waits til the very end to post the code.....forced to listen to the totally annoying renee kohn for an hour!

rated:
SDL: EDWARD

rated:
It appears they were not prepared to switch rewards programs over just yet. We "purchased" Sea World tickets. Two days later, when we went to pick them up, we were told they weren't regular tickets as they were described. We were told sorry our mistake they are only for the Sea World Summer Nights when we will be out of town.

rated:
I absolutely hate it. I can't get my password to work. I asked them to help me with it and they say that they can't. I have to have them send me a link to the member porthole so I can enter a 10 point word every day. Add to that, I had to sacrifice 50,000 points to get 100 rewards points. Add to that, I have 35,000 points that are going to waste...oh, maybe I could submit them for the drawing for a wood bracelet.

rated:
i think they will have Sea World Summer Nights for 30000 points , that is what i did
sorry to hear about your problems i hope it works out

rated:
Everyone stop your incessant complaining! It's FREE. Just be happy you are getting anything at all. If it is too much work and you don't want to spend the time to accumulate points then QUIT the program.

rated:
silentheroes said: Everyone stop your incessant complaining! It's FREE. Just be happy you are getting anything at all. If it is too much work and you don't want to spend the time to accumulate points then QUIT the program.

CHILL SH!....our account...our right to complain...myob!

rated:
No one has posted, or, I just can't find it since May 11. I like what you "guys" do especially since I don't have recording capabilities often for the programs. Thanks thousands.

rated:
Our "complaining" is just letting others know problems that have occured since the new program started. That way people are aware that some have had log-in problems and winning wrong prizes. If you look at eariler posts you can see others have information, numbers, and even contacts at the station for others who are experiencing problems.

rated:
sdmom2010 said: Our "complaining" is just letting others know problems that have occured since the new program started. That way people are aware that some have had log-in problems and winning wrong prizes. If you look at eariler posts you can see others have information, numbers, and even contacts at the station for others who are experiencing problems.

thank you

rated:
bluejeangirl said: No one has posted, or, I just can't find it since May 11. I like what you "guys" do especially since I don't have recording capabilities often for the programs. Thanks thousands.

yvw....if you check in at about 10:25pm(after the late code), I post a summary of the day's codes.

rated:
PM Code.....DEADLY

rated:
Deadly

rated:
THANK YOU ALL! I must say I do not like the new system either. I haven't been on ince December so it was sort of a shock for me. The new site is scattered. Sweepstakes are mixed with freestuff and etc. They should narro down the links like couch potato is (soon to be was). It is very confusing and my head hurts trying to figure it out. I will wait until daylight to take an hour to figure it out. I want to be ready when freestuff pops up and I have 1 second to click buy!

rated:
Late PM Code.....PILATES

rated:
AM Code.....BICYCLE
SDL:...... EDWARD
PM Code.....DEADLY
late code....Pilates

rated:
SUMMARY OF THE DAY

AM Code......BICYCLE
SDL Code.....EDWARD
PM Code......DEADLY
Late PM Code.....PILATES

rated:
Thanks Oralman~~Silly me, I didn't find recent posts yesterday because I didn't look beyond page 1 which was the page it opened up to. I agree with the difficulty of using new site--it is con-vo-luted. The station does seem to care about site issues in the past, so maybe they will learn from those who actually have to use it daily.

rated:
AM Code.....CATALINA

rated:
Morning code .... CATALINA

rated:
SDL Code.....EXPEDITION

rated:
Expedition confirmed.

rated:
PM Code.....SALVATION

rated:
Confirming salvation

rated:
Late PM Code.....MIA

rated:
SUMMARY OF THE DAY

AM Code......CATALINA
SDL Code.....EXPEDITION
PM Code......SALVATION
Late PM Code.....MIA

rated:
Code for Saturday .... Dance

rated:
Saturday Code.....DANCE

rated:
Sunday Code.....NAVY

rated:
oralman said: Sunday Code.....NAVY

"Sorry!
This code has ended. Keep watching for new codes."

rated:
what a dud! i thought we had until the end of the day to enter the codes given. well, this is just another reason why this couch potato program is so disappointing, and another reason for switching stations ):

rated:
Everyone should email them at "Contact us" and ask if there is now a time limit. I couldn't find any in the "rules". Maybe today is just a glitch?
Has anyone given them their credit card numbers?

rated:
This has to be a glitch in their system. I entered the code immediately after it was posted and at least half a dozen times throughout the day with the same response. On the CP program they would usually credit us automatically when this happened, but I suggest we all email them at CONTACT US and request credit for the word.....just in case.

rated:
AM code for Monday .... ELVIS

rated:
AM Code.....ELVIS

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345145
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014