• filter:
  • 12 3 45140
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I just spoke with someone in Promotions at SD6 about yesterday's code "NAVY". My call was the first they had heard about the problem.....they are checking into it.

rated:
SDL Code.....NIN

rated:
thanks for calling them, oralman! i emailed them yesterday about this, but i guess they haven't checked their email yet. thanks again and i hope you have a nice day !

rated:
goofy72 said: thanks for calling them, oralman! i emailed them yesterday about this, but i guess they haven't checked their email yet. thanks again and i hope you have a nice day !

Yvw....but I'm not expecting much on this....no answer to my email either, nor have they gotten back on my phone call. Plus they said that they lack the means to add "back door" points to accounts......meaning giving us credit after a code expires, like today.
I'm beginning to dislike this new program more and more....not just the 10 pts either. Notice how many pts it takes for just mediocre prizez??....you have a good one goofy72!

rated:
PM Code.....PARIS

rated:
pm code confirmation: paris

oralman, i'm only getting more and more fed-up with this new system! they seem to just be getting more and more kinks. so, it may not be worth it anymore. i'm going to email them that.
have a nice evening too !

rated:
You can email them but all you will get is an automated response. I emailed them last wednesday and still nothing. Not like the old system where you got a response in less than 2 days.

rated:
Support may well be coming from Bangalore

rated:
Late PM Code.....HULA

rated:
SUMMARY OF THE DAY
AM Code......ELVIS
SDL Code.....NIN
PM Code......PARIS
Late PM Code.....HULA

rated:
goofy72 said: pm code confirmation: paris

oralman, i'm only getting more and more fed-up with this new system! they seem to just be getting more and more kinks. so, it may not be worth it anymore. i'm going to email them that.
have a nice evening too !

I agree goofy72!....Along with all of your's, my 2 unanswered emails and phone calls demonstrate a total lack of respect they have for us viewers and patrons....not to mention just basic courtesy! I now watch the morning news just long enough to get the AM code....then switch to Fox(hoping to get a shot at the $100,000 cash grab!...now THAT'S a prize worth going for!). I'm so sick of Renee Kohn's outdated cliches, patronizing manner, phony laugh, and squeaky voice that I only watch SDL long enough to get the code and use the mute button during a lot of that time!

Yes, friends....I think channel 6 is losing touch with it's viewing public....They put out all this hype about how much better the SD Rewards program would be....and it's just not true!....What comes to mind is the saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"....what was wrong with CP anyway??? And fyi?...I have sent Richard Doutre Jones(station manager)several emails telling him the same. Our voices are all we have, and my choice is to tell them straight up that I'm dissatisfied and that they are losing me as a viewer. Will it be a solution?....probably not, but at least I will have had my say.

rated:
Weekly Bonus Code.....EVE7BOUTIQUE

rated:
AM code: BIRTHDAY

rated:
I heard/saw Birthday also

rated:
Birthday works now ...

rated:
southpark code: 90210 finale

rated:
Email Newsletter Bonus Code of the Week is REGISTER

rated:
PM Code.....90210FINALE

rated:
Email code.....REGISTER

rated:
Late PM Code.....RUBEN

rated:
RUBEN

rated:
SUMMARY OF THE DAY

Weekly Bonus Code.....EVE7BOUTIQUE
Email code.....REGISTER
AM Code......BIRTHDAY
SDL Code.....
PM Code......90210FINALE
Late PM Code.....RUBEN

rated:
Wednesday's AM word: MEMOIR

rated:
Memoir confirmed

rated:
AM Code.....MEMOIR

rated:
e-mail code: register

rated:
SDL Code.....RAMONE

rated:
sd6 pm: chubby bunny

i'm so used to watching for these codes, but i'm so fed-up with this new program!!

rated:
Confirm PM Code.....CHUBBY BUNNY

rated:
goofy72 said: sd6 pm: chubby bunny

i'm so used to watching for these codes, but i'm so fed-up with this new program!!

Ditto goofy!.....it's just a habit at this point. Not much excitement here now.....notice how few members post now?

rated:
Weather word:SUNSCREEN

rated:
Late PM Code.....SUNSCREEN

rated:
SUMMARY OF THE DAY

AM Code......MEMOIR
SDL Code.....RAMONE
PM Code......CHUBBY BUNNY
Late PM Code.....SUNSCREEN

rated:
PM Weather code: sunscreen

rated:
Thursday's AM code: ORGANIC

rated:
Organic

rated:
SDL Code.....JEANS

rated:
Shameless Plug: If you guys want more codes join us on Facebook -> facebook.com/sd6rewards

rated:
FB Code: SANDIEGO (10pts)

rated:
Confirm.....SANDIEGO

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 45140
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014