Kaua'i code = SHARK

rated:
Kaua'i RoE code ... ISLAND

rated:
Kaua'i RoE code ... VACATION

rated:
Kaua'i code = VACATION

rated:
Join San Diego 6 the CW and Jack FM for the Jack Party at LEGOLAND® California Resort on Saturday, March 23! Starting Monday, February 18, we’ll be giving away family 4-pack of tickets. Watch San Diego 6 in the Morning, Weekdays from 5-9 am, look for the code, and enter it at sandiego6.com/promotions.

code= MINILAND (mon)
code= CHIMA (tue)

rated:
Kaua'i code = MARRIAGE

rated:
bigjo said:   
code= CHIMA (tue)When I tried to enter this code it said I entered this survey more than the maximum number allowed...this is only my second entry since yesterday, I sent them a email

I know this is not a code but this is a resolution to the error, you can still enter the contest by opening an "incognito" window on chrome (or erasing your cookies on any browser) and submitting the code word. (the reason why you got the error message is that the entry (from past days) is saved in your computer's cookies)

Hope this helps guys

rated:
thank you sdwild it did work

rated:
Kaua'i RoE code ... lovebirds

rated:
Kaua'i code = lovebirds

rated:
SDWild said:   bigjo said:   
code= CHIMA (tue)When I tried to enter this code it said I entered this survey more than the maximum number allowed...this is only my second entry since yesterday, I sent them a email

I know this is not a code but this is a resolution to the error, you can still enter the contest by opening an "incognito" window on chrome (or erasing your cookies on any browser) and submitting the code word. (the reason why you got the error message is that the entry (from past days) is saved in your computer's cookies)

Hope this helps guys

And according to the rules on the page people are only supposed to enter once, not even once per day, just once. I hope they don't throw out all of your entries.

rated:
bigjo I think it is a 24 hr clock. try again after 24 hrs.

rated:
philosofy said:   SDWild said:   bigjo said:   

Hope this helps guys

And according to the rules on the page people are only supposed to enter once, not even once per day, just once. I hope they don't throw out all of your entries.

Incorrect information Philosofy, In the contest in question it actually says "**Only one entry per day per household" meaning 1 entry per day (not 1 entry PERIOD)

rated:
Then they changed it, as of last night it said one entry per household. So I still stand by my original post as the info was correct at that point.

And here's a snapshot from my browser's Cache: http://imgur.com/eNKB4Es

rated:
Does anyone have the lggoland code for today?

rated:
LEGO code is PLAYTOWN

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
Kaua'i RoE code ... RUSSELL

WIN A “FUN SIZE” DVD PRIZE PACK PLUS A CHANCE AT A YFLICKER SCOOTER

WIN TICKETS TO SEE THE BEATLES VS STONES-A MUSICAL SHOOT OUT AT HOUSE OF BLUES SAN DIEGO
Plus one lucky winner will also get dinner for two!
Beatles vs Stones - A Musical Shoot Out
Sunday, April 10, 2013 - Show @ 8 pm | 21+

WIN TICKETS TO SEE TYRONE WELLS AT HOUSE OF BLUES SAN DIEGO
Tyrone Wells with Wakey! Wakey! and Brett Young
Friday, April 19, 2013 - Show @ 8 pm | All Ages

Enter @ http://www.sandiego6.com/promotions

rated:
Did anyone hear the legoland code... i did but could not make it out... she only said it..and then the TV froze for a minute...

rated:
Legoland is PIRATE

rated:
sd6 Kaua'i code= BINGHAM

rated:
Legoland code = AQUAZONE

rated:
Kaua'i code= DINER

rated:
LEGO code= DRAGON

rated:
LEGO code= reef

rated:
LEGO= DUPLO

rated:
Enter to win a pair of passes to the advanced screening of:

OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL
Monday, March 4 @ 7 pm

rated:
LEGO= SPLASH

rated:
LEGO = SWABBIE

rated:
LEGO= CARGO

rated:
Did anyone happen to get the legoland code this morning?

rated:
LEGO: aquarium

rated:
I sure miss Bigjo.

rated:
legoland= SKIPPER

sorry I forgot to post

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1128 129 130131132143
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014