Z

rated:
!!

rated:

rated:

rated:
Any Weather Rewards word for tonight?

OK, thanks
I guess Kristina must be sleeping tonight, no weather word.

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
!

rated:
welcome back producer matt

rated:
!

rated:
Thanx Suga'...I've actually been around since Sun, but all you wonderful Rewarders have been awesome working together with codes...I'll contribute when I can (if no one else gets the codes posted first)...good to be back y'all...

rated:
Calgal48 said: white t shirt day invalid

you have to put the - in between T-shirt (sorry, i didn't see your post earlier). It did work for me though.

rated:
9am code: awkward moments day

rated:
corn dog day

rated:
So tonight's Weather words are "Water Vapor" and "Updraft." Get them in by midnight and u will get 20 points for each

rated:

rated:
Bunsen Burner Day

rated:
Z

rated:
tonights weather words are water vapor then go out then put updraft in you will get 20 pts for each good luck all.

rated:
I'm not THE Matt...although I love Matt's posts on Facebook, I felt he was a Fox40 Rewards Tight-Wad; this is my sad way of mocking his strict rule enforcement of code sharing on Facebook...this, of course, was all before he chose to leave Fox40. Matt mentioned posting details of his departure on Facebook on Tue (this past), but I have not seen any FB posts from him detailing such. I'm almost at 10K...I'll probably cash out and bail the rewards system after that. Continue your happy earning.

rated:
11/18
10PM Morse Code Day
FB Blame Someone Else Day

rated:
Z

rated:
9 am no sock day
2nd 9 am national pickle day

And a green for everyone who posted codes.

rated:
Z

rated:
There is such a difference between how Fox40 views their "rewards" program and the similar program at the SacBee. The man in charge of the BeeBuzzPoints program is doing everything he can to get people points. They see it as a way to bring in interest in their product, and in turn sell advertisements. They have someone on staff that spends every morning adding new trivia / code words to keep people coming back.

rated:
=)

rated:
Sunday Get Points code: Rewards Cards 25pts

rated:
!

rated:
Z

rated:
9 am 1st code stuffing
9 am 2nd code sauce

Did anyone get the online code during the break? I didn't get online fast enough :-p

(edit) There was a bonus code for people watching the live stream online during one of the commercial breaks.

rated:
Not in the valley thru Thanksgiving...
Tue 11/23 Weather code - Adiabatic, Facebook code - COLONISTS

rated:
did any1 get the 10pm word got stuck watching dwts

rated:
=)

rated:
Z

rated:
Thanks for all the codes Rewardless & thanks for the information about the Rewards Cards.
Sometimes I think they just don't want to live up to what they are offering.

Lowe's Rewards Card has gone up 1,100 points,it was 10,500 & now it is 11,600.
I was looking to get that one, but now I will have to wait even longer.

rated:
8 am pumpkin pie

rated:
9 am is turducken

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 15 6 789196
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014