rated:

rated:
11/24
Weather word: Difluence
FB word: GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
10PM word: Squash

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

rated:
Hope everyone has a great and safe Thanksgiving. I count my blessing and have much to be thankful for...here, on this FORUM I am thankful for the perfect strangers working perfectly together. Have a great Thanksgiving, y'all!!!

rated:
everyone have a happy holiday and stay safe. thanks to all we stick together and we can succeed with these codes.

rated:

rated:
Thank you Skitzo for starting this forum after Fox40 killed their rewards Facebook page. How does one sign up for the SacBee rewards program? I couldn't find any link or instructions on the SacBee website. It would be great to share these codes too. Thanks!!!

rated:
Z

rated:
Happy Thanksgiving all! Enjoy this time with family and friends. I am so glad everyone joined me with these posts.

rated:
8 am giblets
9am 1st mayflower

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm thankful for my family, friends, my two mastiffs, and of course you guys.

rated:
fb word 11/26 FEAST
Any1 get the tv code much thanks

rated:
Z

rated:
9am code is centerpiece

rated:
the "rolls" code did not work for me either.

rated:
=)

rated:

rated:
Saturday get points code word is PacSun

rated:
Sunday 11/28 TV code: "Pilgrims"

rated:
6am code: Residence Inn Downtown second code: wrap

rated:
Z

rated:
6am code: RESIDENCE INN DOWNTOWN second code: WRAP
7am code: WINTER
8am code: SCARF

9am code: SHAWL
9am code: Leggings
10pm code: Booties fb code: TOBOGGAN

rated:
second code did not work for me, did it for anyone else?

rated:
Mon 11/29 8am - scarf

rated:
sorry Producer Matt, i thought i did hit "edit" ... too early in the morning?? i didn't realize it until it posted, so my apologies... i wish there was a delete button...still new at this site and figuring things out... Also i didn't know that they repeat the online code multiple times...another new thing i learned...

rated:
11/29
TV Code: booties
FaceBook: TOBOGGAN

rated:
FB word is TOBOGGAN

rated:
sorry about that it made me sign in again and posted twice

rated:
6am code: WOOL second bonus code: SKATING
7am code: FLEECE
8am code: BLANKET
9am code: SKIING
9am second code: SHIVER

rated:
8am code: Blanket

rated:
skitzo said: 8am code: Blanket

THANKS! i totally didn't even hear them say that!

rated:
i just started am i already registered in? gfiles_1982@cox.net

rated:

rated:
Z

rated:
!

rated:
hey calgal48, when Kristina is gone there is usually no code word that is what i have found out. she must be on vacation. i thinkg they should still put a code word on even when she is gone. but this is fox 40...LOL

rated:

rated:
Isn't Kristina sick? I think that is why she isn't on...lots of people over at fox 40 are sick!

rated:
tonights weather word is ACCRETION

rated:
Z

rated:
Thanks for all the codes I had to help my husband this morning so I could not watch.

rated:
here is the weather code word accretion

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 8910212
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014