Show Me The Money = golden

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Nathan Lane
First Lines = Tyler Durden
Get Your Game On = The Legend of Zelda
Show Me The Money = 1993

rated:
Monday - Friday 10/29/2012 -11/02/2012

Weekly Email Code - 1000k..................:Win Prize http://rewards.fox40.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=6812 (You must login your account first then link my email)
Monthly Account Summary For October Email Code 1000k...: Account Statement Instant Win - October (You must login your account first then link my email)

Morning Codes: - Friday 11/02
6:00am................................................................:Party of Five
7:00am................................................................:Futurama
Streaming Live Code..........................................:The O.C.
8:00am................................................................:In Living Color
9:00am Word of Day...........................................:Supercilious

Evening Codes Friday 11/02
10:00pm..............................................................:Alley Mcbeal
Facebook code...................................................:SLIDERS
Kristina's One Word Weather.............................:Dry
Kristina Facebook Twitter Codes.........................:Mesoscale

Daily Trivia 10/29 - 11/2
Games 'n eCards Trivia......................................:4
Before They Were Famous..............................:Howie Mandel
First lines..........................................................:I'm 36 years old
Get Your Game On..........................................:The Who: Rock Band
Show Me your Money......................................:$10,000
What Did They Say?........................................:No rest for cross-tops in my mind

Extra Trivia Codes Daily 10/29 - 11/2 (500)
(Mon) All About Benefits Of Walking! -"______ is a great motivator.".......................:Music
(Mon) All About Ointment! -"____ can be avoided by preventing exposure of the incision or wound site to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation."...:Scars
(Mon) Win a $1500 Grocery Gift Card! -Once you complete the short registration what is step 2?.....:re-confirm your cell number
(Mon) Win a 64GB iPod Touch! -Above each offer there is a gray button...What does the gray button say?..:See Next Offer
(Mon) Entry Level Jobs -what does it say to the right of 'interviews' in the top orange bar?....:Salaries
(Mon) Win the ultimate XBOX Prizce Pack! -"What __________ are pursued by members of your household?...:activities
(Mon) Save Money Doing Things You Already Do! -"(Please allow ___ business days.)...............:5-7 days
(Tue) Aol Jobs Trivia -what does it say to the right of 'interviews' in the top orange bar?.....:Salaries
(Tue) Heidi Klum Cupcake Trivia -what kind of wedding cupcakes are in slide 18?.................:Champagne Wedding Cupcakes
(Tue) Restaurant Survival Guide -What is tip number three?......................................:Save Room
(Tue) Living Forward Trivia -Danielle Coulanges started out in the corporate world as a ______..:Secretary
(Tue) Shop toysrus! -what color is "Check out this week's hot deals?"...........................:Orange
(Wed) Sales Jobs -what does it say to the right of 'interviews' in the top orange bar?..........:Salaries
(Thur) All About Directed Health Plans! -"Many health insurance companies establish _____.".....:provider networks
(Thur) All About Yellow Teeth! -"Tooth whitening is not a ________."............................:one-time procedure
(Fri) All About The Right Health Plan! -Depending on the type of supplemental insurance you purchase, the plan may help you with __________, deductibles, coinsurance, or even out-of-pocket expenses.".........:copayments
(Fri) All About The Root Canal!-Most teeth that have undergone a root canal will not be ____at all."..:sensitive
(Fri) Nursing Jobs -what does it say in the top orange bar, to the right of 'Interviews'?......:Salaries
(Fri) Heidi Klum Cupcake Trivia -What kind of cupcakes are in slide 20? .......................:
(Fri) Healthified Trivia -What is tip number two?..............................................:Healthier Word
(Fri) Living Forward Trivia -In what year did the recession hit danielle's company, offering her a severence package?....:2009

Presidential Pop Quiz 10/29 - 11/02
(Mon) Presidential Pop Quiz -As of October 2012, how many former U.S. Presidents are still alive?..........:4
(Tue) Presidential Pop Quiz -James Madison was the _____ President of the United States of America.........:4th
(Wed) Presidential Pop Quiz -Which of the following did NOT serve as Vice President under Andrew Jackson?..:Richard Mentor Johnson
(Thu) Presidential Pop Quiz -James K. Polk was a member of the Whig party..................................:False
(Fri) Presidential Pop Quiz -Who was the 13th President of the United States of America?...................:Millard Fillmore

Halloween Trivia Quiz 10/29-10/31
(Mon) Trick-or-Trivia -what was the name of Sabrina's pet black cat?..........:Salem
(Tue) Trick-or-Trivia -According to folklore, if you see a spider on Halloween, it is said to be the spirit of a dead loved one who is watching over you
(Wed) Trick-or-Trivia -Happy Halloween! Which of the following ingredients does NOT go into the making of the popular Halloween candy, candy corn?...:Brown Sugar

How Stuff working.com Points of Stuff Daily
(Mon) Discovery - Gold Rush: The Long Road -"How many ounces of gold do they need before they will leave?.....:1000
(Mon) Discovery - Brain Quiz -What part of the cerebrum processes information related to touch and pain?"....:Parietal lobe
(Mon) Discovery - An Unmanned Flying Jetliner! -"What's the name of the aircraft?"....:Big Flo
(Mon) Discovery - LEGO Physics -Which of the following is NOT a LEGO piece typically used in building sturdy structures....:wheels
(Mon) Discovery - Gear -What is the term given to the gear tooth profile that can maintain a constant speed ratio between two gears?"...:involute
(Tues) Discovery - American Chopper: New Ventur -Which talk show host do they stop by to see?".....:David Letterman
(Tues) Discovery - Could You Be A Musical Geniu -"Is there any truth to the popular saying that musical geniuses often lack social skills?"....:maybe
(Tues) Discovery - Inside A Plane Crash! -For the scientists, the images are _________."........:breathtaking
(Tues) Discovery - The Ultimate World's Greates..-"The Kingda Ka roller coaster goes how fast?".....:128 mph
(Wed) Discovery - What Do You Know? -how many people belong to the World Transhumanist Association?".......:6,000
(Wed) Discovery - Remote Controller Jet Plane -"The aircraft broke into how many pieces?"..................:Three
(Wed) Discovery - Gold Rush: Last Chance -Fathers and Sons were pushed to their ________.".................:Limited

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: (Tuesday)
(Tue) Living Forward Trivia -what year did the recession hit Danielle's company.............:2009
(Tue) Restaurant Survival Guide -What is tip number two?....................................:Heartier Word
(Tue) Heidi Klum Dessert Trivia - What kind of parfait is in slide 19?......................:Brownie Parfait
(Tue) Heidi Klum Cupcakes Trivia -what shape are the cupcakes in slide 14?..................:Kite Cupcakes

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: (Friday)
(Fri) Living Forward Trivia -Danielle Coulanges started out in the corporate world as a ______....:Secretary
(Fri) Healthified Trivia -What is tip number three?...............................................:Save Room
(Fri) Heidi Klum Dessert Trivia -What kind of cookies are in slide 16?............................:Carrot Patch Cookies
(Fri) Heidi Klum Cupcake Trivia -What kind of cupcakes are in slide 19?...........................:Red Velvet Cupcakes

Watch and Read Weekly (Mon-Fri Only) 10/29/12 -11/02/12 (1500)
(Mon) Giants Sweep the Tigers................................................:Market Street
(Mon) Romney Lands Key Endorsement...........................................:Des Moines Register
(Tue) Laser Alternative Healing Treatment for ...............................:Yes
(Tue) Know Your Neighbors - The Fox Theatre..................................:1930's
(Tue) Windows 8 Hands-On.....................................................:keyboard
(Wed) Disney Buys Lucasfilm, Announces 'Star W...............................:2015
(Wed) Killing Asian Clams in Tahoe...........................................:No, you should not eat them
(Wed) Kimberly Foss Discusses Three Pesky Fina...............................:Direct Deposit Fee
(Wed) Stolen Base Means Crowded Taco Bells...................................:Pagan
(Wed) Transform for Halloween................................................:Zombie
(Fir) Will the Youth Vote Return for Obama in ...............................:66 percent
(Fri) Former 'SYTYCD' Performer Helps At-Risk ...............................:20 percent
(Fri) Sausage and Beer with Rubicon Brewing..................................:25th

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Burger King
First Lines = What came first, the tune or the lyrics?
Get Your Game On = Rockman
Show Me The Money = 1 Ngultrum
What Did They Say = And the time would take its toll upon us all
Presidential Pop Quiz = 4

rated:
Discovery - Gold Rush: The Long Road: 1000 ounces
Discovery - Brain Quiz: Parietal lobe
Discovery - An Unmanned Flying Jetliner!:Big Flo
All About Benefits Of Walking!: Wearing a pedometer
All About Benefits Of Walking!: Music
All About Ointment!: Scars
String: 100ParBigMusScawheinv

Which of the following is NOT a LEGO piece typically used in building sturdy structures - wheels
Discovery Gear - involute

Games & Cards - Blue
Trick or Treat - Salem

0600 - SONS OF TUCSON

Win a 64GB iPod Touch! = See Next Offer
Entry Level Jobs = salaries
Win the ultimate XBOX Prizce Pack! = activities
Win a $1500 Grocery Gift Card! = RE-confirm

rated:
Sorry everyone I missed the 6am code this morning.

rated:
6am----------- Sons of Tucson
Streaming----Bobby's World
7am------------Lone Star
8am------------Herman's Head
9am (wotd)---

rated:
7am code: Lone star

rated:
(Mon) Win a $1500 Grocery Gift Card! -Once you complete the short registration what is step 2?.....:
re-confirm your cell number

rated:
(Mon) Win the ultimate XBOX Prize Pack! -"What __________ are pursued by members of your household?...:activities

rated:
look at my answers above
Did anyone get the 0900 word

rated:
Oct 29. 9am word of the day is ..Saturnine.

rated:
Save Money Doing Things You Already Do!(Fuel Rewards): 5-7 days

rated:
One word weather code: Ideal

rated:
10/29 fb code is NANNY 911 and 10pm code is Human Target

rated:
Before They Were Famous = 12
First lines = Are you watching closely?
Get Your Game On = Zebes
Presidential = 4th
Show Me The Money = New Shekel
Trick-or-Trivia = the spirit of a dead loved one who is watching over you
What Did They Say? = Oh man is a giddy thing

games = nuclear
string = Nuc

rated:
Hot Music TriviaWhich singer was recently named Billboard's "Rising Star" of 2012? -- Carly Rae Jepsen

rated:
Hot Music Video on Demand: True or False: In OneRepublic's "Feel Again" video, the only band member ever
shown is the singer. FALSE

rated:
How Stuff working.com Points of Stuff Daily
(Tues) Discovery - "Which talk show host do they see?" ...: David Letterman
(Tues) Discovery - "Is there any truth to the popular saying that musical geniuses often lack social skills?"?"
....: maybe
(Tues) Discovery - "How Do Scientists Describe the Pictures?" -Fill In The Blank "For the scientists, the images
are _________." ........breathtaking
(Tues) Discovery - "How Fast Does It Go?" - "The Kingda Ka roller coaster goes how fast?" ....: 128 mph

rated:
6am: The Tick

rated:
6am-------------The Tick
Streaming-----The Chicago Code
7am-------------New Amsterdam
8am-------------The Wilton North Report
9am(wotd)----Obviate

Twitter code------Rotor Cloud

rated:
Save Money Doing Things You Already Do! After you complete step 1 of the registration form you are taken to step 2 where you'll find this answer to fill in the blank, "(Please allow ___ business days.)..... 5-7

rated:
Aol Jobs Trivia: "What does it say to the right of 'interviews' in the top orange bar?" ...Salaries

rated:
10/30 fb code is 24 ,10pm code is ALCATRAZ

rated:
how many people belong to the World Transhumanist Association: about6,000
the aircraft broke into how many pieces: three
fathers and sons were pushed to their: limits

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Dr. Pepper
First Lines = In Brug
Get Your Game On = Doc Louis
Show Me The Money = Rhinoceros
What Did They Say = Just don't give up, I'm working it out
Presidential Pop Quiz = Richard Mentor Johnson
Trick or Trivia = brown sugar

rated:
6am----------------Arrested Development
Streaming--------House
7am----------------Women in Prison
8am----------------Pasadena
9am(wotd)-------Cantankerous

rated:
Country Music Trivia---Jason Aldean claims he knew he had made it as a country singer after hearing his songs where?

rated:
Hey everyone....Happy Halloween. FYI if you don't already know: I just used a software last night that really speeds up my laptop. It is called FixBee.com and it's FREE!!! I used to hate navigating through those many Featured Links to get points because my computer is so slow in displaying each page. All you have to do is go to the forementioned site and do the easy download that will create an icon on your icon screen. Click the icon and do the system cleanup first (takes shorter to do). Then do the system defrag is the scan results in YES. My defrag took about an hour, so do this before bedtime or going out to party tonight. Then last thing to do is to restart your computer. It will make any abacus a lot faster. Now, my Feature Links takes no time at all. Let me know how it works for you.

rated:
KOST Music trivia: 19 different ferns named after her.
KOST Video: a party in the woods

rated:
HOT INSIDER 7am - Benjamin of Lake Balboa

rated:
Hot Music Video on Demand: What type of game is shown being played in OneRepublic's video for "Feel
again"? ....... Ping Pong

rated:
Happy Halloween everyone have fun and be safe!!!

rated:
before they were famous - Ralph Maccio did commercials for Dr Pepper

rated:
0600 - ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

rated:
oct.31 2012 9:00am [w.o.t.d.]"cantankerous" dosn't work!
If you know the corect answer I would appreciate it. Thank You!

rated:
cantankerous is working now.

rated:
10/31 fb code is THE LONE GUNMEN,10pm Boston public

rated:
10/31,9am code still not working;/

rated:
Twitter Code is Psychrometer

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 162 63 646566213
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014