• filter:
  • 175 76 777879193
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Credit Card Trivia: For 500 points: After you answer a few simple questions about credit cards you'll be offered a handful of amazing credit card offers where you'll find the answer to this question, what symbol accompanies the Editor's Ratings for each of the cards?..... stars

rated:
LittleBigCat said:   twitter weather word - Transmissometer
6pm Copter Code - Gyroplane
One Word Weather - Crisp

geokatmom4 - Computer Trivia - batterynerds.com

Thank you very much

rated:
Foodie Fun Trivia
In the video below, what type of apple does Aida use?
Fuji

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone?
The video clip below shows Bon Jovi singing with what famous star as part of the 12.12.12 Sandy Hurricane Relief Concert?
It shows: Bruce Springsteen but the correct answer is..... GREEN

Crazy answer but it works GL

rated:
8:00am [The Grinch]
9:00am [w.o.t.d.] {mucilaginous}

rated:
Hi everyone my wife "Cindy" asked me to let everyone know that the surgery went well. She will let you how she's doing when she is up to it. Okay

rated:
cindyterrazas said:   Hi everyone my wife "Cindy" asked me to let everyone know that the surgery went well. She will let you how she's doing when she is up to it. Okay
Thanks for letting us know, we were worried about her.......

rated:
twitter weather word - Troposphere
copter - Sikorsky
weather - Waiting
facebook - OLENTZERO
10PM - American Idol

rated:
@geokatmom4 by any chance do you know who was number 2?

rated:
Paula Deen

rated:
Video Trivia Time - Somebody that I use to know
Daily Video Trivia - Bruce Springsteen
Video NDN Style - Car Junkie

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Amy Adams
First Lines = Tuckoo
Get Your Game On = Wriggle
Show Me The Money = copper
What Did They Say = Later on, we'll conspire as we dream by the fire

rated:
AoL - Gift Guide For The Holidays 21 - water-propelled jetpack
AoL - Coast To Coast Fashion 21 - Leather Riding Boots
AoL - Gift Under $20 21 - Set of 4 Shot Glasses
AoL - Hot Holiday Manicures 21 - Midnight Purple Nails
AoL - Holiday Stress Relief 21 - The Slow-Cooker
AoL - Family Style Recipes 21 - Sirloin Three-Bean Chili
AoL - Charitable Giving 21 - Overcompensate
AoL - HomeMade Edible Gifts 21 - Healthified
AoL - Personality Test 21 - Block
AoL - Holiday Drink Recipes 21 - Pomegranate

String: JetLeaSetMidSloSirOveHeaBloPom

rated:
6AM - Saint Caspar
Stream - Heat Miser
7AM - Saint Nicholas

rated:
Good morning Fox40 Reward members, have a great last weekend shopping, stay dry it going to be wet this weekend and do drive safely to your destination.

I will be on vacation from 01/24/12 - 01/30/12 Taking my family to Lake Tahoe celebrating my twins 3 years old birthday. Not sure, if the cabin have access to internet. So, I hope the fox40 rewards members can help me with the Daily trivia codes.

With the last tragic event at Sandy Hook Elementary school... I spend little more time with my Children's then in front of my computer. I hope you all understand as myself a new parents. Again, cherish your children

Don't worry about your weekly trivia Codes...I normally have the weekly codes on Mon-Fri 6am-10am and midnight. Then sometime in the evening if I'm not working my High School/College/Adults Sports referee job. Weekend, I normally travels from various High School/College campus to sports events.

So, everyone again, thank you for all your hard work getting the daily codes for Fox40 Rewards. Have a great Holiday and Happy New years.

rated:
For 500 points: When you click on the Sony Vaio VAIO 13.1"Z Series Custo product what color design is highlighed on the laptop screen? does anyone have this answer please---thanks to who any who answer

rated:
A thank you to everyone for your concern! Zfosterb love your post and happy holidays to you as well. Everyone hug your kids a little closer P.S. recovery is going good.I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and God Bless you all. Thanks again Cindy

rated:
gozzy - totally guessing, the correct color for the Sony Vaio question is: purple

rated:
destanae said:   @geokatmom4 by any chance do you know who was number 2?
Sorry. I was baking all night and haven't been on until now. Paula Deen was correct. HAGN

rated:
Foodie Fun Trivia
In the video below, what is the final ingredient used in the bar nut palmiers?
fresh rosemary

Games n eCards Trivia
In the game Bricks Breaking II, how many bricks are there on the bottom row?

rated:
Hot Music Trivia
Which of the following judges is leaving X Factor?
L.A. Reid

rated:
Travel Trivia
In the video below, when was the lighthouse built?

rated:
Copter - Collective
One Word Weather - Winter
Twitter - Trough

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: So true so false
Videos NDN Style!: Swimming with the polar bears
Video Trivia Anyone?: Quized in the face
Computer Trivia: SVZ131190X
String: SoPolQuiSvz

rated:
Video Trivia Time!
What is the name of the couples edition show that asks
questions that might be true or might be false?
So True So False

Videos NDN Style!
The video below reveals Samantha Brown's top 5 holiday moments while home for the holidays in New York. What club does she mention in her #2 favorite moment?
Swimming with the Polar Bears

Computer Trivia
When you click on the Sony Vaio VAIO 13.1"Z Series Custo product what color design is highlighed on the laptop screen?
Purple

Credit Card Trivia
what symbol accompanies the Editor's Ratings for each of the cards?
stars

rated:
Saturday and Sunday Weekend 12/22/2012 and 12/23/2012 Have a safe last weekend before Christmas Holiday, Stay dry and be safe.

Saturday 12/23/12
Games 'n eCards Trivia...............................:4
Before They Were Famous.........................:J.C. Penney
First lines.....................................................:digital watches
Get Your Game On.....................................:Ostrich
Show Me your Money.................................:Krugerrand

Extra Health/Shopping Trivia Codes: Saturday
(Sat) Computer trivia -Sony Vaio VAIO 13.1"Z Series Custo product what is the model # on the product showcased?.......:SVZ131190X

Special codes 500 points
(Sat) Video Trivia Time! -name of the couples edition show that asks questions that might be true or might be false?..:So True So False
(Sat) Videos NDN Style! -What club does she mention in her #2 favorite moment?........................................:Swimming with the Polar Bears
(Sat) Video Trivia Anyone? - what game is Billy Eichner playing in his show "Billy on the Street?.....................:Quizzes in the Face

Saturday 12/21/12
Fox40 Live 10pm......................................:SUZY SNOWFLAKE
Streaming Code.......................................:Snow Miser

Sunday 12/23/12
Games 'n eCards Trivia...............................:13
Before They Were Famous.........................:Studio 54
First lines.....................................................:Call me Ishmael
Get Your Game On.....................................:Tempest
Show Me your Money.................................:18 months

Extra Trivia Codes: Sunday
(Sun) Computer Trivia -VAIO 13.1" Z Series Custo product what is the tagline of the site you land on?.....:Make believe

Special codes 500 points
(Sun) Video Trivia Time! -What does she scoop ice into?...............................................:Martini shaker
(Sun) Videos NDN Style! -What is the name of Justin Bieber's documentary?.............................:Never say never
(Sun) Video Trivia Anyone? -What color matching sweaters do the designers have on in the video?.......:Red

Sunday 12/23/12
Fox40 Live 10pm......................................:OLD MAN WINTER
Streaming Code.......................................:Anastasia of Sirmium

rated:
12/21/12 ; Facebook,[hardrock]

rated:
10PM - American Idol

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Martini shaker
Videos NDN Style!: Never say never
String: MarNev

rated:
Stream - Snow Miser
10PM - SUZY SNOWFLAKE

Computer Trivia - Make.believe

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Studio 54
First Lines = Call me Ishmael
Get Your Game On = Tempest
Show Me The Money = 18 Months

rated:
Video trivia anyone?: red
MarNewMakRed

rated:
Happy Holidays to all!

Master Code (copy and paste this code for answers you must fill-in - not mutlichoice)
3RedMarNevMak

Video Trivia Time! - martini shaker
Videos NDN style - never say never
Video Trivia Anyone? Red
Computer Trivia ... Make believe

Games n eCards Trivia 3
Before They Were Famous Trivia Studio 54
First Lines Trivia Call me Ishmael
Foodie Fun Trivia no question
Get Your Game On Trivia Tempest
Show Me The Money Trivia 18 months
Question of the Day no question
What Did They Say no question

CANADIAN STATIONS

Blinded by Science RPS6KA3
Part 2 Trivia Scud
TV Rewind Trivia Department Store
Weekends Trivia 2005

rated:
*Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau: Two Sonoma
Video Trivia Time!: Chicago
Videos NDN Style!: Le Tub
*Kerio Workspace: Most Current
TwoChiLeCur

rated:
Thanks to all for the codes!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
RB

rated:
Stream - Anastasia of Sirmium
10PM - OLD MAN WINTER

rated:
MONDAY- FRIDAY 12/24/2012 -12/29/2012

Weekly Email Code - 1000k..................:Win Prize http://rewards.fox40.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=6962 (You must login your account first then link my email)
Monthly Account Summary For December Email Code 1000k...: Account Statement Instant Win - TBD (You must login your account first then link my email)
Toy Drive Bonus Code.......................:Snow Thank you very much LittleBigCat

Morning Codes: - Friday 12/28/12
6:00am................................................................:Enjoy Life
Streaming Live Code..........................................:Have a garage Sale
7:00am................................................................:Be On Time
8:00am................................................................:Be Brave
9:00am Word of Day...........................................:Felicitous

Evening Codes -Friday 12/28/12
6:00pm Seinfeld Festivus Miracle Sweepstakes!......................:Festivus pole
10:00pm..............................................................:FLY
Facebook code...................................................:COLLECT PENCILS
Kristina's One Word Weather.............................:Gloomy
Kristina Facebook Twitter Codes.........................:Doldrums

Daily Trivia 12/24 - 12/29 (Friday 12/28)
Games 'n eCards Trivia................................:Red
Before They Were Famous.........................:Arch Deluxe
First lines.....................................................:Here you are, sir, main level please
Get Your Game On.....................................:yellow
Show Me your Money.................................:Independence Hall
What Did They Say?........................................: In your house I long to be

Health Trivia Codes Daily 12/24 - 12/29 (500)

Extra Online Trivia Shopping Codes 12/24 - 12/29 (500)
(Mon) Computer Trivia -Sony VAIO VGN-NS210E/W Battery what is the tagline of the site you end up on?..........................:Make Believe
(Tue) Computer Trivia -Sony VAIO VGN-NS210E/W Battery what does the text say under the "Search" box?..........................:Enter a Part# or Model# to search
(Wed) Computer Trivia -Sony VAIO VGN-NS210E/W Battery you'll be taken to the site highlighting the batteries...if you scroll down there are checkmarks selected because the product is so highly regarded...what is the section called?....:Buy with Confidence
(Thu) Computer Trivia -Sony VAIO VGN-FW139N/W Battery how many Sony models is the battery compatible with?....:Six
(Thu) Carbonite - Unlimited Online Backup Trivia -How many plans does Carbonite offer?....: Three
(Fri) Computer Trivia -There is a SKU number at the top of the site. What other product number do you see?.....................:UPC

Daily Video online Trivia Questions 12/24 - 12/29 (500)
(Mon) Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau: Two Sonoma
(Mon) Video Trivia Time! -Red Light District tour. What city does the tour take place?..........................:Chicago
(Mon) Videos NDN Style! -What is the name of the burger joint that the first food-loving host reveals that is in Hollywood, Florida?.....:Le Tub
(Mon) Foodie Fun Trivia - what is the secret ingredient the Iron Chef contestants must use for their challenge?.............:Bacon
(Mon) Video Trivia Anyone? -what is the name of the host who is teaching how to make the crafty ornaments?..................:Emily
(Mon) Travel Trivia -how long was Jonathan lost?............................................................................:5 days
(Tue) Video Trivia Time! - lottery fraud of 1980. What television station employees were involved with the fraud?...........:WTA
(Tue) Videos NDN Style! -Sandra calls for two parts of what kind of liquor for her Glacier Cocktail recipe?.................:Tropical
(Tue) Foodie Fun Trivia -how many tablespoons of peppermint syrup are used in each mug of coffee?...........................:2 tablespoons
(Tue) Trivia Time! -it is said that the disaster at Chernobyl occurred in what year?........................................:1986
(Tue) Video Trivia Anyone? -which room do Caroline and Steve want made over?................................................:Living room and dinning room
(Wed) Video Trivia Time! -Jovi singing with what famous star as part of the 12.12.12 Sandy Hurricane Relief concert?........:Bruce Springteen
(Wed) Videos NDN Style! -What is the first ingredient in the Hemingway Daiquiri?................:Simple syrp
(Wed) Foodie Fun Trivia -what types of mushrooms are used for the tarts?........................:White button mushrooms
(Wed) Travel Trivia -what happens to the large pumpkins?........................................:they are made into boats
(Wed) Video Trivia -What television station employees were involved with the fraud?.............:WTAE
(Thu) Video Trivia Time! -Bon Jovi singing with what famous star as part of the 12.12.12 Sandy Hurricane Relief concert?.....:Bruce Springteen (Error) try Green it work since 1:30am
(Thu) Videos NDN Style!.........................................................................:Green
(Thu) Foodie Fun Trivia -how many whole eggs does Rachel Ray use?...............................:3
(Thu) Travel Trivia -how much does the 5-night rain forest experience cost?.....................:$3,500
(Thu) Video Trivia Anyone? -Red Light District tour. What city does the tour take place?........:Chicago
(Fri) Video Trivia Time -Billy Eichner playing in his show "Billy on the Street?"...............:Quizzed
(Fri) Videos NDN Style - celebrities who lost a considerable amount of weight in 2012 Who is #3.:Jessica
(Fri) Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai - How old was Amy Carter (Jimmy Carter's daughter) for her first Christmas in the White House?........:Nine
(Fri) Foodie Fun Trivia -what is the name of the chocolately treat that is being made?..........:Chocolate Oink
(Fri) Travel Trivia -what did the ghost tell the man would happen if he didn't help her?........:His brother was next
(Fri) Video Trivia Anyone? -Hostess Giada is making apple martinis -In her recipe she scoops ice into something. What does she scoop ice into?.......:Martini shaker
(Fri) Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai..-What state is the home to the largest lakeside Christmas wonderland?........:Idaho

Watch and Read & Win Reward Trivia Questions 12/24 - 12/29
(Thu) 49ers -49ers are warming up for the last game of the regular season against a team looking to play the role of _____....:spoiler
(Thu) BBB on Fox 40 -What was the 8th most complained about business with the BBB this past year?.............................:gym's

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: 12/26 (Wednesday)
(Wed) AoL - Gifts For The Girl 26 -Where can you purchase the item on Slide 5?..................:Equinox.com
(Wed) AoL - Coast To Coast Fashion 26 -What kind of item can you purchase on Slide 9?...........:Crystal Circle Necklace
(Wed) AoL - Gifts Under $10 26 -What kind of games are on Slide 4?..............................:Pocket Posh Brain Games
(Wed) AoL - Hot Holiday Manicures 26 -What kind of nails are on Slide 7?........................:Snowflake Nails
(Wed) AoL - Holiday Stress Relief 26 -What should you do on Slide 9?............................:Try A Partial Potluck
(Wed) AoL - Family Style Recipes 26 -What kind of casserole is Slide 5?.........................:Black-Eyed Pea Casserole
(Wed) AoL - Charitable Giving 26 -Giving money ______ the resources needed to manage volunteers, a task for which many short-staffed nonprofits are not equipped."......................:bypasses
(Wed) AoL - HomeMade Edible Gifts 26 -What kind of cookies are on Slide 8?......................:Iced Molasses Cookies
(Wed) AoL - Personality Test 26 -What's the first thing the extrovert thinks on Slide 4?........:Stupid ice bucket
(Wed) AoL - Drink Recipes 26 -What kind of tea is on Slide 8?...................................:Chai Tea

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: 12/29 (Friday)

rated:
6AM - Learn Something
Stream - Write a Love Letter

rated:
6PM Festivus - Feats of Strength
One Word Weather - Weather
Twitter - DENSITY
Facebook - FOLLOW THROUGH
10PM - Dragon

NDN Style - Tropical
Video Trivia Time - WTA

Merry Christmas Everyone!

rated:
*uNu: design
Videos NDN Style:Tropical Liqueur
Video Trivia Time: WTAE
String: DesTroWta

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 175 76 777879193
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014