rated:
6am code.....................Grilled Romaine

5:30pm code.................Party

It's my sons Birthday so I won't be posting the evening code s tonight. Sorry

rated:
May 16....430am code was...HOTLINKS.

rated:
two 1/2 men ..estelle Costanza
WTF, i watched that horrible show and that word popped on the screen..stupid show

rated:
two 1/2 men ..estelle costanza IS NOT correct.... and did anyone get the one word weather tonight

rated:
FOX40 News at 5:30p:: PARTY
Kristina Twitter Codes BLUSTERY
one word weather is Dipped
Facebook rewards code is ASPARAGUS

rated:
May 16..the one word weather code was....DIPPED. I watched two & 1/2 men and Estelle Costanza was the code I know its not working but thats what was listed. The station made the error. Also, Kristinas twitter word tonight was Blustery.

rated:
Videos Gone Wild!: 21
Entertainment Zone!: New Orleans
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Pink
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Elaine
String: 21NewPinEla

rated:
Thank you Mrstree :0)]

10pm keith urban

rated:
5/17/13

Daily Trivia
Games= Undo
Before They Were Famous= the others
First Lines= barstow
Get Your Game On= Camilla luddington
Show Me The Money= red and blue
Celebrity= star trek into darkness
Entertainment= jeff buckley

rated:
Adult Trivia 17-: Monthly premiums
Gums Trivia 17: Recede
Kate Middleton Named UK Hair Icon:70%
'The Great Gatsby' Cast Opens Cannes Fil...: White
Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Cravings Are: Drugs
Google I/O Keynote: New Maps, Conversation: Microsoft and Oracle
SkyBlu's Prom Dos And Don'ts: Black
What Was This Comedian Trying to Write: How do I land?

String: 21NewPinElaMonRecUnoWhiBla

rated:
5am code..................Bacon-wrapped anything
6am code..................Bratwurst

rated:
AOL - Tips & Tricks 17: 1
AOL - Surprising Uses 17: Television
AOL - Biggest Mistakes 17: They skip breakfast.
AOL - The Perfect Trench Coat 17: Neat
AOL - Eleven Ways To Get Gorgeous 17: Take your vitamins.
AOL - Biggest Style Mistakes 1: Tailoring
AOL - Smoothie Pairing Video 17: 2
AOL - Green Vegetables 17: Kale
AOL - Late Night Snacking 17: Cynthia
AOL - Low Calorie Cake Recipes 17: Strawberry
AOL - How To Live Longer 17: Veggie Diet
AOL - Calorie Snack Ideas 17: Fiber

AOL string: 1TelTheNeaTakTai2KalCynStrVegFib

rated:
May 17....430am code word was...SALMON.

rated:
Streaming Lobster Tails
4:30am Salmon
5:00am Bacon-wrapped anything
6:00am Bratwurst
7:00am Jemile Weeks
8:00am For King & Country
9:00am Confabulate
Weather Twitter Rewards word is "Climatology." It's worth 500 points. Good AFTER 5:30pm
FOX40 News at 5:30p:: Sacramento
one word weather smooth

rated:
two and half men is corn
Facebook rewards code is ARTICHOKES

rated:
Saturday and Sunday Weekend 05/18/2013 and 05/19/2013

Saturday 05/18/2013
Games 'n eCards Trivia..........................................:50
Before They Were Famous.....................................:woodcarver
First lines.............................................................:Ray Liotta
Get Your Game On...............................................:Link
Show Me your Money............................................:1776

Special Video's codes 500 points
(Sat) Videos Gone Wild! -What's the reporter's first name?...........................................................................:John
(Sat) Entertainment Zone! -What did Chris give?......................................................................................:Interview
(Sat) LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! - What part of Mexico did this take place?....................................................:Albuquerque
(Sat) Daily Dose of Video Trivia! - It sounds like it's playing off of a what?.......................................................:Vinyl Record
(Sat) Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -What celebrity speaks to honor CBS Executive Jack Sussman in the following clip?.............:Hugh Jackman
(Sat) Entertainment Video Trivia -Which band is featured in the video below?.........................................................:Tame Impala

Other Trivia Codes 500 Points
(Sat) Julianne Moore's Surprising Look 18 -How many tones does her dress have?....................................:2
(Sat) Mo'Nique Sheds 80 Pounds 18 -What color is her dress in the beginning of this video?........................:Blue
(Sat) Tom Hanks Reveals Steroid Use 18 -What was he forced to take?...............................................:Extreme measure
(Sat) Martha Stewart's Slip-Up 18 -What was she chatting about recently?..........................................:Dating
(Sat) Britney Spears Wants a Daughter 18 - How old is she?........................................................:31
(Sat) Endless Vacation Sweepstakes 2 -After submitting your entry who do you get an email from?...................:noreply

Saturday 05/18/2013
Fox40 Live 10pm......................................:Mutton
Streaming Code.......................................:AHI

Sunday 05/19/2013
Games 'n eCards Trivia...............................:Mamba
Before They Were Famous.........................:The Outsiders
First lines.....................................................:Jason Patric
Get Your Game On.....................................:Super Joe
Show Me your Money.................................:Civil War

Special Video's codes 500 points
(Sun) Videos Gone Wild! -What color is her car?..............................................................:white
(Sun) Entertainment Zone! -She appears to be what?...........................................................:Rising in this arena
(Sun) LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -She said it will test her what?......................................:Faith
(Sun) Daily Dose of Video Trivia -What kind of police found drugs?...........................................:Swedish
(Sun) Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -Which celebrity speaks about her mother in the following clip?.......:Vanessa Williams
(Sun) Entertainment Video Trivia -How many years together are The Hives celebrating?.........................:20

Other Trivia Codes 500 Points (Sunday 5/19)
(Sun) Inside Oprah's Maui Farm 19 -What's the first thing Oprah says?........................................:I Loves my farm
(Sun) Jason Derulo Shares Inspiring Story 19 -What did he land on?...........................................:Head
(Sun) Smelly Hot Spots on the Body 19 -What do they start with?..............................................:Scalp
(Sun) What Causes Bad Breath? 19 -Who is obsessed with chewing gum?..........................................:Mickey
(Sun) Best Pre and Post-Workout Foods 19 -What do you have a window of?......................................:Opportunity

Sunday 05/19/2013
Fox40 Live 10pm......................................:new york strip
Streaming Code.......................................:hot dogs

rated:
Before They Were Famous = woodcarver
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia = Hugh Jackman
Entertainment Video Trivia = Tame Impala
First Lines = Ray Liotta
Get Your Game On = Link
Show Me the Money = 1776

rated:
I missed friday nights 10pm news. Could someone post the 10pm code word please?

rated:
Friday's 10pm code was TICKETS

rated:
Thank you kateivan! I appreciate your help.

rated:
10/18/13 Saturday Live Stream code is AHI
10 pm code mutton

rated:
Videos Gone Wild!: White
Entertainment Zone!: Rising in this arena
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Faith
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Swedish
Inside Oprah's Maui Farm 19: I love my farm
Jason Derulo Shares Inspiring Story 19: His head
Smelly Hot Spots on the Body 19: The scalp
Best Pre and Post-Workout Foods 19: Opportunity
What Causes Bad Breath? 19: Mickey

string: WhiRisFaiSweI LHeaScaOppMic

rated:
10pm.......Mutton

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... The Outsiders
Celebrity Interview Video ... Vanessa Williams
Entertainment Video ... 20
First Lines ... Jason Patric
Get Your Game On ... Super Joe
Show Me the Money ... Civil War

Hot Music Trivia ... 6
Music Quiz ... Fendermen
Games n eCards ... MAMba
String ... WhiRisFaiSweI LHeaScaOppMicMam

rated:
Sunday 5/19/13

Live Stream code is Hot Dogs

10 pm code is New York Strip

rated:
*dENiZEN: Recycled
Videos Gone Wild!: Gym
Entertainment Zone!: Janis Joplin
LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Racecar driving
Daily Dose Video Trivia!: Tatoos
String: RecGymJanRacTat

rated:
10pm.......New York Strip

rated:
10pm code: new york strip
streaming code: hot dogs

rated:
MONDAY- FRIDAY 05/20/2013 - 05/24/2013

Weekly Email Code - 1000k..................:Win Prize http://rewards.fox40.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=7479 (You must login your account first then link my email)
(Mon) Two and a Half Men BONUS WORD................:Cable Car Museum
(Tue) Two and a Half Men BONUS WORD................:
(Wed) Two and a Half Men BONUS WORD................:Panda Inn
(Thu) Two and a Half Men BONUS WORD................:
(Fri) Two and a Half Men BONUS WORD................:

Daily Trivia 05/20/13 - 05/24/13 (Friday 05/24/2013)
Games 'n eCards Trivia..........................................:100
Before They Were Famous.....................................:13
First lines.............................................................:Mrs. DeWinter
Get Your Game On...............................................:green
Show Me your Money............................................:12 districts

Morning Codes: -Friday 05/24/2013
4:30am................................................................:
5:00am................................................................:INTERNET HALL OF FAME
6:00am................................................................:Hall Of Fame
Streaming Live Code.............................................:Trash Museum
7:00am................................................................:code is Acrobat
8:00am................................................................:Picnic and Party
9:00am Word of Day..............................................:vociferous

Evening Codes -Friday 05/24/2013
FOX40 News at 5:30p..........................................:Aquatic adventure
Kristina Facebook Twitter Codes...........................:Katabatic
Kristina's One Word Weather................................:Beautiful
Facebook code....................................................:BARNUM MUSEUM
10:00pm..............................................................:Astronaut Hall Of Fame

Answered and Win Contest Codes/Shopping Trivia Question/Health Care Questions 05/20/13 - 05/24/13
(Mon) Ganley Auto -How many highway MPG's does the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu ECO Sedan get?..........................:37
(Mon) Natural Trivia 20 -There are generally _______ phases to getting an implant................................:Three
(Mon) Closest Trivia 20 -"If you have a _____, you should have no trouble eating."...............................:dental bridge
(Mon) Gingivitis Trivia 20 -_____ with iron and fluoride is a nonprescription formula of vitamins and minerals, including iron and fluoride.....:Mulitvitamin
(Mon) Hot Shoe Trends For Summer -What shoe brand was mentioned first and making a comeback?.....................: Keds

(Mon) Question Trivia 20 -"_____ does not cause side effects very often, but they can happen."...................:Sodium fluoride
(Mon) Baby Monkey Bath Time - So adorable! -What color is the dog toy that the cute monkey is holding onto during his bath?......:Blue
(Mon) Bacon Restaurant Closed For Smelling Too -What city does Bacon Bacon reside?...............................:San Francisco
(Mon) Top Videos of the Week: Bear Chews Camer -What state did the bear footage come from?.......................:Alaska
(Mon) Gwyneth Paltrow Sells Meet and Greet on -What city does the meet and greet offer take place?...............:New York City
(Mon) Raise Your Voice! 20 -What's the last thing to enter before clicking the submit icon?......................:Zip Code
(Tue) Dentist Trivia 21 -If you have diabetes it is important to prevent ______..................................:Gingivitis
(Tue) People Trivia 21 -There are several warning signs that can signal a problem with your _______..............:gums
(Tue) Diabetes Trivia 21 -"______ in diabetics can be an early warning sign of gum disease, an oral health problem for which diabetics are at greater risk."...:Dry mouth
(Tue) Smile Trivia 21 -"______ touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted."................:Oral health
(Tue) $190 Million Estate: America's New Most - What town in Connecticut is home to the most expensive house for sale?......:Greenwich
(Tue) World's Tallest Luxury Housing: Rise of -What US city is mentioned first in the video?.....................:Miami
(Tue) Justin Bieber Booed at Billboard Music A -What type of accessory is the host wearing with Justin's face on it?....:ring
(Tue) Go Behind The Scenes At The 2013 Billboa -What hotel is the hostess at in Vegas?...........................:MGM Grand
(Tue) It's A Mystery! 21 -Who is the booking agent and manager at Castle Rock?...................................:Amelia Grace
(Tue) A Stoddard Presentation! -Under "Order Your Copy Today", where is the first place listed that you can buy your copy of "Murder At Castle Rock"?......:Amazon
(Wed) Routine Trivia 22 -- "It's a miracle that we don't have more infections in such a dirty place as the mouth, but we actually need germs here to begin ______."...:Digestion
(Wed) Teeth Trivia 22 -- "______ is important to maintaining good overall oral health."..........................:Flossing
(Wed) Does it matter when I floss? -Always floss between your teeth at least once a day to help remove ______ from between the teeth and around the gum line....:plaque
(Wed) Oral Bacteria Trivia! -There is no conclusive research showing that poor oral health causes _____ _______ though studies indicate that severe gum disease may be associated with several other health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes or stroke....:heart disease
(Wed) The Great GoogaMooga Festival -Which city did the festival take place?.....................................:Brooklyn
(Wed) Icona Pop Dish on Full-Length LP, "I Lov -What fruit does she reference when talking about how cool their tour will be?....:bananas
(Wed) First Look of Jennifer Lawrence In Hot B -What does Jennifer say in regards to her fitness routine?........:I don't diet
(Wed) Endless Vacation Sweepstakes 3 -how many ways can you share this contest?.................................:
(Wed) Kappy Arnold Trivia! -If you want my opinion ____ ____ ____..............................................:I would say
(Wed) New Hit Single by Kappy Arnold - Inside -Whatever happened to love, whatever happened to ______?..........:Beauty
(Wed) Inside Out Featuring Kappy Arnold! -"You oughta know ____ _____.".........................................:Your beautiful
(Thu) Red Trivia 23 -"Your body gets the _____ it needs from the foods you eat..................................:Vitamins
(Thu) Pimples Trivia 23 -SPF 15 means that you'll get the same damage in ___ of sun exposure with the lotion as you would in one hour without."...:fifteen hours
(Thu) Women & Men Trivia 23 -Silver dental fillings, also called metal fillings or amalgam fillings, have been the most common types of dental fillings for more than ______ years.....:150
(Thu) Cavities Trivia 23 -A ______ filling is one of the more popular types of fillings.........................:silver dental
(Fri) Treatment Trivia 24 -"_____ can be caused by a number of sources."........................................:bad breath
(Fri) Options Trivia 24 -"_____ contains essential oils with antibacterial properties that eliminate the causes of bad breath....:Sage
(Fri) Flossing Trivia 24 -"The majority of cases of dry mouth, also known as _______, are caused by various types of medications....:Xerostomia
(Fri) Benefits Trivia 24 -Teens, pregnant women and those taking birth control pills face changes in the body's hormone levels, which can put them at increased risk for _____....:Gingivitis

Celebrity Video and Movies Trivia Questions 05/20/13 - 05/24/13 (500)
(Mon) Videos Gone Wild! -What was she leaving in California?.....................................................:Gym
(Mon) Entertainment Zone! -Who does she sound like?..............................................................:Janis Joplin
(Mon) LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -What can be dangerous?...................................................:Racing
(Mon) Daily Dose Video Trivia! -What does he have all over his body?.............................................:Tattoos
(Mon) Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -ET goes behind the scenes for which movie?...............................:Peeples
(Mon) Entertainment Video Trivia -Which celebrity correspondent interviews Japandroids in the following video clip?...:Jack Osbourne
(Mon) Today in History, May 20th -Where did Charles Lindbergh land 33 hours later after he took off from Long Island?.:Paris
(Tue) Videos Gone Wild! -What's the reporters first name?........................................................:Stephanie
(Tue) Entertainment Zone! -What hit the floor?...................................................................:jaws
(Tue) LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -What town are they in?...................................................:Watertown
(Tue) Daily Dose Video Trivia! -Daily Dose Video Trivia! -What were they heading out for?........................:Lunch
(Tue) Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -The following video is a series of clips from which television sitcom?...:Big Bang Theory
(Tue) Entertainment Video Trivia -Sergio Vega of Deftones talks about their lack of music videos, Chi Cheng's legacy, and honoring the late Chris Kelly of Kris Kross by performing which Kris Kross single?......:Jump
(Tue) Today in History, May 21th - What humanitarian agency was formed on this day in 1881?......................:The Red Cross
(Wed) Videos Gone Wild! -What is her expression when leaving the court?..........................................:Somber
(Wed) Entertainment Zone! -What color is her dress in the beginning of this video?...............................:Black
(Wed) LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -What is the sergeant's first name?.......................................:Jason
(Wed) Daily Dose Video Trivia! -How many students were suspended?................................................:30
(Wed) Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -The following trailer for "Captain Phillips," starring Tom Hanks, is based on a true story.....:true
(Wed) Entertainment Video Trivia -According to the video below, where are Icona Pop from?........................:Sweden
(Thu) Videos Gone Wild! -What color is her dress in the beginning of this video?.................................:Black
(Thu) Entertainment Zone! -What is her expression when leaving the court?........................................:Somber
(Thu) LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -They are looking at what they post where?................................:Social Network Site
(Thu) Daily Dose of Video Trivia -What kind of environment do they live in?......................................:Muscial
(Thu) Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -Which actress is featured in the following clip?.........................:Jessica Alba
(Thu) Entertainment Video Trivia -According to the video below, who won the most recent season of American Idol?.:Candice Glover
(Fri) Videos Gone Wild! -What hit the floor?.....................................................................:Jaws
(Fri) Entertainment Zone! - What's the reporters first name?.....................................................:Stephanie
(Fri) LifeStyles Of The Rich & Famous! -What do the girls have on their faces?...................................:Sunglasses
(Fri) Daily Dose of Video Trivia -Who is she spotted with?.......................................................:Sugar Bear
(Fri) Celebrity Interview Video Trivia -interview below with Jessica Alba, which Nickelodeon show was her television debut?...:The Secret World of Alex Mack
(Fri) Entertainment Video Trivia -what is the big rumor about Beyonce?...........................................:She is pregnant with her second child

Watch and Read & Win Reward Video's Trivia Questions 05/20/13 - 05/24/13
(Mon) Car Crashes into Home Rebuilt After Ligh. -What's the homeowner's name?................................:John Anwyl
(Mon) Family Fears that Ashes are just Sand -How many years were Willie Cotton and Dewey Cotton married?.....:25 Years
(Mon) Tips Help Catch Armed Robber -What's the first name of the man arrested?...............................:Richard

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: 05/21/13 (Tuesday)
(Wed) AOL - Tips and Tricks 21 -Where can you test the pencil?...............................................:On your hand
(Wed) AOL - Surprising Uses 21 -Run a sheet over a piece of _____ when you're doing sewing tasks.............:Thread
(Wed) AOL - Biggest Mistakes 2 -1 They don't eat _____ throughout the day....................................:Small meals
(Wed) AOL - The Perfect Trench Coat 21 -Too much detail on a trench can give the illusion of _____...........:Extra weight
(Wed) AOL - Eleven Ways To Get Gorgeous 21 -What is the 7th way to get gorgeous?.............................:Get regular trims.
(Wed) AOL - Biggest Style Mistakes 21 -Switching out all of your stilettos for _____.........................:Platforms
(Wed) AOL - Smoothie Video Pairing Video 21 -How many cups of spinach is used?...............................:2 cups
(Wed) AOL - Green Vegetables 21 -What is the third vegetable on the list?....................................:Collards
(Wed) AOL - Late Night Snacking 21 -As the ____, so can our tendency to grab less-than-nutritious snacks in out-of-control portions....:Moon rises
(Wed) AOL - Low Calorie Cake Recipes 21 -How much sodium is on Slide 6?......................................:220mg
(Wed) AOL - Calorie Snack Ideas 21 -What kind of wine is used on Slide 3?....................................:White Wine
(Wed) AOL - How To Live Longer 21 -What is the life ender on Slide 7?........................................:Spare tires

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: 05/24/13 (Friday)
(Fri) AOL - Tips & Tricks 24 -What kind of lip does she finish with?.........................................:light pink lip
(Fri) AOL - Surprising Uses 24 -Place a used dryer sheet in the bag of your _____............................:vacuum
(Fri) AOL - Biggest Mistakes 24 -They think exercise is _____ their weight loss..............................:Derailing
(Fri) AOL - The Perfect Trench Coat 24 -______ should follow the natural line of the shoulder, with the storm flap (if there is one) sitting in proportion to the body shape and not swamping it....:Epaulettes
(Fri) AOL - Eleven Ways To Get Gorgeous 24 -What is the 8th way to get gorgeous?.............................:Start with the scalp
(Fri) AOL - Biggest Style Mistakes 24 -Putting your _____ in storage.........................................:Jumpsuits
(Fri) AOL - Smoothie Pairing Video 24 -What flavor yogurt is used?...........................................:Low Fat Peach Yogurt
(Fri) AOL - Green Vegetables 24 -What is the fifth vegetable on the list?....................................:Watercress
(Fri) AOL - Late Night Snacking 24 -What should you figure out on Slide 1?...................................:out your pattern
(Fri) AOL - Low Calorie Cake Recipes 24 -What kind of cake is on Slide 7?....................................:Mocha Latte Angel Cake
(Fri) AOL - How To Live Longer 24 -What is the life ender on Slide 6?........................................:Isolation
(Fri) AOL - Calorie Snack Ideas 24 -What kind of fruit is on Slide 11?.......................................:Cantaloupe

rated:
Hello Fox40 Member's This coming Weekend Starting Friday 05/24 - Monday 05/27 I will be on Vacation with my family for the Memorial Weekend. So, I wouldn't be able to do the daily codes ....But I will do my best to updated all the codes each evening before 9pm PST.

So, everyone have a Safe Memorial Weekend. I see you all back on Tuesday 05/28/13

rated:
Before They Were Famous ... Marlon Brando
First Lines ... Mike McDermott
Get Your Game On ... Miami Dolphins
Show Me The Money ... 9.7 tons
Celebrity Video ... Peeples
Entertainment Video ... Jack Osbourne

Hot Music Trivia ... Grouplove
Hot Music Video on Demand ... FALSE
Variety Videos on Demand ... 8:37

Games n eCards ... BAGel

String ... RecGymJanRacTatBag

rated:
Natural Trivia 20: Three
Question Trivia 20: Sodium fluoride
Today in History for May 20th: Paris
Hot Shoe Trends For Summer: Keds

Bacon Restaurant Closed For Smelling Too...: San Francisco
Closest Trivia 20: Dental Implant
Gingivitis Trivia 20: Multivitamins
Gwyneth Paltrow Sell Meet and Greet on: New York
Top Video of the Week: Bear Chews Camer…: Alaska
Baby Monkey Bath Time - So adorable!: Blue

String: RecGymJanRacTatThrSodParSandenMulBagNewAlaBlu

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1107 108 109110111186
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014