• filter:
  • 12 3 45194
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
belome said: Rewardless said: CodeTime said: Friday code, DonateFB

CodeTime
I know that it was asked in an earlier post, but you may not have seen it, so I though I would ask again, where are you getting your FB words? Thank You!
1st 9am word "DIVA"
2nd 9am word ?

yeah i thought they weren't giving those codes anymore after they took down that facebook page.

makes me think: if i were operating this program and didn't want people sharing codes, i'd just create a sting and post a word on this forum and ban all accounts that enter it.

Don't give them any ideas....

rated:
Belome & anyone else concerned, my friend is in a similar rewards program in Nevada, that is why the code works. I do not want anyone here to think that I have anything to do with a sting, so I will no longer provide these codes for everyone here. I was just trying to be helpful.

rated:
Good evening everyone Tonight's Weather Rewards word is "Barogram."
TV word 1800FREE411 Facebook is MSN

rated:

rated:
To everyone, RE FB codes, friend provided me with this link/website (http://www.facebook.com/fox5rewards?v=wall) which you can all check from now on to get the FB codes yourselves. Hope this link helps.

rated:
CodeTime said: To everyone, RE FB codes, friend provided me with this link/website (http://www.facebook.com/fox5rewards?v=wall) which you can all check from now on to get the FB codes yourselves. Hope this link helps.

thank you for this info. i didn't realize that there were multiple rewards programs and that their words work for us. and apologies for spreading my paranoia.

rated:

rated:
saturday get points code: Kodak Gallery.

rated:

rated:
!

rated:
=)

rated:
spookyfb is the facebook code

rated:
spookyfb is the facebook code

rated:
anybody get the codes for this morning?

rated:
!

rated:
8 am is balk

rated:
Hello all...hope u had a great weekend. Tonight' s Weather Rewards word is "Evaporation." Good Luck Earning!
Anyone have tonites tv codes

rated:
Z

rated:
!

rated:

rated:
Tonight TV Code: "Pennant Race" and Facebook "7th INNING STRETCH" Have a great night.

rated:
here is the facebook code word trickfb
the 9:20 code national league
the second code word for the 9 am hour is world series

rated:
8 am code american league

rated:
8 am - American League

rated:
Thanks for helping me with this mornings

rated:
These were the early morning codes:
National Anthem
First Pitch

Did anyone get the 9am code? I must have missed it when I did a load of laundry.

rated:
=)

rated:
=)

rated:
Code given at 9:40am National league

rated:
we only had one for the 9 o'clock hour so far.

rated:
Thanks
2nd for 9am world series

rated:
!

rated:
Tonight's Weather Rewards word is "Hodograph." Good Luck Earning!

rated:
!

rated:
Z

rated:
tonight tv code word: Bunt facebook: STADIUM

rated:
!

rated:
Anybody else get a bunch of gobbledygook when entering the 6am code????

UPDATE: I got both the 6am and 7am codes to work. I guess they fixed it. You are right...this is the Fox40 Rewards of old....

rated:
Facebook code: TreatFB 10pts.

rated:
ProducerMatt said: Fri, 10/29 codes:
6am - SLIDING; 7am - 3 FIRES; 8am - ERROR; 1st 9am - CURVE BALL; 2nd 9am - supposed to be CHANGE UP, but it did not work for me...let me know if it works for you because I don't want to enter a code more than once and then get locked out

9am #2 worked for me. Give it a shot and see. Thanks for all the morning codes, btw!!!! You rock!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 12 3 45194
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014