• filter:
  • 178 79 808182212
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
To everyone, for the next two days I would be out of town. So, I will do my very best to keep you updated the morning and evening codes for Fox40 Rewards. Again, thank you for everyone help throughout the 2012. I see you all back on Saturday. Thank you very much.

rated:
for jan. 2; 10:00pm..............................................................original hot

rated:
6AM - Mass Insanity
Streaming - Gamma Ray Burst
7AM - Captain USA

rated:
8amcode: Outdoor
9am code: Hornswoggle

rated:
Happy New Year to all.

rated:
Stay safe and I hope you have a great time

rated:
Before They Were Famous
Which of the following actors, who has played the role of Superman, had been signed up to play football with the Buffalo Bills until he suffered a knee injury in training camp?
Dean Cain

First Lines
Which of the following characters in the 1979 semi-autobiographical fantasy about Bob Fosse (actor Roy Schneider) says the following first lines: "To be on the wire is life. The rest is waiting."?
Joe Gideon

Foodie Video Trivia
In the video below, what does Aida use to remove the core from the pears?
Melon baller

Games n eCards Trivia
In the game Disc Battle, how many seconds are there in one game?

Get Your Game On
How many bombs at each famous tourist site must Jack defuse?

Show Me The Money
The only U.S. Treasury Secretary whose signature changed while in office was Dorothy Andrews Elston, when she married and her name became Dorothy Andrews Kabis. In what year did this take place?

Travel Video Trivia
In the video below, what band does Tony meet?
The Black Keys

What Did They Say?
Which of the following is the correct lyric from "Burning Down the House" by Talking Heads?
Strange but not a stranger

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone?
Youtube announces top viewed videos....what video was the most viewed "cover song?"
Somebody That I Used to Know

Video Trivia Time!
What is the first ingredient in the Hemingway Daiquiri?
simple syrup

1 ounce simple syrup
1.5 ounces fresh squeezed lime juice
1 ounce white grapefruit juice
1/2 ounce marashino cherry flavored liqueur
1/2 ounce aged rum
2 ounces white rum
shake over ice, garnish with bing cherries

Videos NDN Style!
What is the name of the host who is teaching how to make the crafty ornaments?
Emily

Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai...
What message is Starbucks writing on their cups regarding the "fiscal cliff?"
come together

rated:
Master Code (copy and paste this code for answers you must fill-in - not mutlichoice)
120SimEmiComSomTay

Video NDN Trivia-Emily
Video Trivia Time-Simple Syrup
Video Trivia Anyone: Somebody that I used to know
Trending Video: come together

Games n eCards Trivia 120
Before They Were Famous Trivia Dean Cain
First Lines Trivia Joe Gideon
Foodie Fun Trivia Melon baller
Get Your Game On Trivia 24
Show Me The Money Trivia 1969
Travel Trivia The Black Keys
Question of the Day P!nk
What Did They Say Strange but not a stranger

CANADIAN STATIONS

Blinded by Science OJ 287
Part 2 Trivia Regine
TV Rewind Trivia Diff'rent Strokes
Weekends Trivia Calgary
Kim Kardashian is Pregnant! Los Angeles

rated:
One word weather :Cool

rated:
Video Trivia Time ... Let
Videos NDN Style ... Din
Mammoth Lakes ... 12
LetDin12

rated:
Twitter word is Ridge

rated:
Facebook - Gulf Stream Stoppage
10PM - CAJUN

rated:
Dorothy Andrews Elston, when she married and her name became Dorothy Andrews Kabis. In what year did this take place?

is actually 1970 not 1969 as others have posted. 1969 isn't even one of the choices. How come so many gave 1969?...are you guys copying from each other??

rated:
Before They Were Famous = I'll Tumble for Ya
First Lines = No, no trouble, Harry, be right down.
Get Your Game On = Computer Space
Show Me The Money = 1947
What Did They Say = Drums beating, cold English blood runs hot
Foodie Fun Trivia = 5
Travel Trivia = Key Largo

rated:
Because it was for when her name changed on the bill no when she got married.

rated:
6AM - Pandemic
Streaming - Solar Storms
7 - Bucked Up
8 - Adventure
9 - Scallywag

rated:
Have a good weekend everyone

rated:
Always my pleasure. Happy New Year!

rated:
Master Code (copy and paste this code for answers you must fill-in - not mutlichoice)
RedLetDin12WatGreNic

Video Trivia Time: Le Tub
Videos NDN: Dining Room
Video Trivia Anyone: Green
Trending Video: Water

Games n eCards Trivia Red
Before They Were Famous Trivia I'll tumble for you
First Lines Trivia No, no trouble, Harry, be right down
Foodie Fun Trivia 5
Get Your Game On Trivia Computer Space
Show Me The Money Trivia 1947
Travel Trivia Key Largo
Question of the Day Ramsey, NJ
What Did They Say Drums beating, cold English blood runs hot

rated:
Hot Music Trivia

"Anything Could Happen" is a single by:
Ellie Goulding

rated:
Twitter weather word - Radial Velocity
One Word Weather - Easy

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Jessica Simpson
Videos NDN Style!: red
String: JesRed

rated:
1/4/12 one word : Easy

rated:
Facebook - BLACK HOLE
10PM - Louisiana Rub

rated:
Saturday and Sunday Weekend 01/05/2013 and 01/06/2013

Saturday 01/05/2013
Games 'n eCards Trivia...............................:16
Before They Were Famous.........................:Neve Campbell
First lines.....................................................:Jerry Mulligan
Get Your Game On.....................................:Atari
Show Me your Money.................................:copper

Extra Health/Shopping Trivia Codes: Saturday

Special Video's codes 500 points
(Sat) Video Trivia Time! - Who is #3 on the list?.......................................................................:Jessica Simpson
(Sat) Videos NDN Style! -What color matching sweaters do the designers have on in the video?............................:Red
(Sat) Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai - What university is Nathan from who is working on the turtle project?...:Clemson
(Sat) Video Trivia Anyone? - In Fact #6 Adam calls himself a what?......................................................:Car Junkie

Saturday 01/05/2013
Fox40 Live 10pm......................................:Asteroid
Streaming Code.......................................:Geomagnetic Reversal

Sunday 01/06/2013
Games 'n eCards Trivia...............................:Red
Before They Were Famous.........................:Army
First lines.....................................................:8,042,783
Get Your Game On.....................................:Dragon's Lair
Show Me your Money.................................:funny backs

Extra Trivia Codes: Sunday

Special Video's codes 500 points
(Sun) Video Trivia Time! -What star is speculated for not even have carried her baby because her body is so wonderful?.....:Beyonce
(Sun) Videos NDN Style! -what game is Billy Eichner playing in his show "Billy on the Street?".............................:Quized in the face
(Sun) Video Trivia Anyone? -What club does she mention in her #2 favorite moment?..........................................:swimming with the polar Bears
(Sun) Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai -What sponsor name is on the yellow fence in the bull riding arena?.........:Wrangler

Sunday 01/06/2013

Fox40 Live 10pm......................................:Zombies
Streaming Code.......................................:Nuclear War

rated:
16JesRedCarClem

Video Trivia Anyone: car junkie
Video Trivia Time: Jessica Simpson
Video NDN Style: Red
Video Trending: Clemson

Games n eCards Trivia 16
Before They Were Famous Trivia Neve Campbell
First Lines Trivia Jerry Mulligan
Foodie Fun Trivia no question
Get Your Game On Trivia Atari
Show Me The Money Trivia Copper
Travel Trivia no question
Question of the Day no question

CANADIAN STATIONS

Blinded by Science 7
Part 2 Trivia 1939
TV Rewind Trivia Richard Karinsky
Weekends Trivia Princess Augusta Of Saxe-Gotha

rated:
Streaming - Geomagnetic Reversal

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Beyonce
Videos NDN Style!: Quized in the face
BeyQui

rated:
10PM - Asteroid

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Army
First lines = 8,042,783
Get Your Game On = Dragonís Liar
Show Me The Money = funny backs

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone? ... POL
Video Trivia - Trending Videos ... WRA

rated:
1/6/13
RedBeyQuiPolWra

Video trivia Anyone: polar bear club
Video trivia time: Beyonce
Videos NDN style: Quized in the face
Videos Trivia Trending Videos: Wrangler

Games n eCards Trivia Red
Before They Were Famous Trivia Army
First Lines Trivia 8,042,783
Foodie Fun Trivia no question
Get Your Game On Trivia Dragon's Lair
Show Me The Money Trivia funny backs
Travel Trivia no question
Question of the Day no question

CANADIAN STATIONS

Blinded by Science Democratic Republic of the Congo
Part 2 Trivia Titus
TV Rewind Trivia California
Weekends Trivia 16

rated:
MONDAY- FRIDAY 01/07/2013 - 01/11/2013

Weekly Email Code - 1000k..................:Win Prize http://rewards.fox40.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?type=4&SetID=6962 (You must login your account first then link my email)
Monthly Account Summary For January Email Code 1000K....:New Year http://rewards.fox40.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?CodeID=2103436&typ... (You must login your account first then link my email)

Morning Codes: - Friday 01/11/13
6:00am................................................................:Viva Las Vegas
Streaming Live Code.............................................:It's Now Or Never
7:00am................................................................:Arena
8:00am................................................................:Always on My Mind
9:00am Word of Day............................................:Edify

Evening Codes - Friday 01/11/2013
FOX40 News at 5:30p..........................................:Summer Sanders
Kristina Facebook Twitter Codes...........................:TROPOSPHERE
Kristina's One Word Weather................................:Chilly
Facebook code....................................................:IN THE GHETTO
10:00pm..............................................................:Hickory Smoked BBQ

Daily Trivia 01/07/13 - 01/11/13 (Friday 01/11/13)
Games 'n eCards Trivia..........................................:Blue
Before They Were Famous.....................................:Catherine Zeta Jones
First lines.............................................................:It's about five o'clock in the morning
Get Your Game On...............................................:more than 30
Show Me your Money............................................:William McKinley
What Did They Say?.............................................:Did you hear about the Boston

Answered and Win Contest Codes/Shopping Trivia Question 01/07/13 - 01/11/13
(Mon) Win an Apple Gift Worth $1500 - Answer T -how many steps are there?............................:Three
(Tue) Sony..........................................................:Phil
(Tue) Jaguars.......................................................:House cat
(Tue) Consumer Electronics Show - TVS! -This year Bigger is being augmented by what?.................:smarter
(Wed) Carbonite Presents Free Trial Trivia! -Once you subscribe to Carbonite, what will automatically be added to your backup?....:Music File
(Thu) FREE Appetizer @ Outback Steakhouse! -what do you have to confirm?.............................:Cell Phone Number

Celebrity Video and Movies Trivia Questions 01/07/13 - 01/11/13 (500)
(Mon) Movie Trailer - Impossible -What color beach ball is the family playing with in the pool?......:Red
(Mon) Katie Holmes and Daughter Suri Wear Matc -Suri is holding what kind of stuff animal?.....:Donkey
(Mon) Charlize Theron's Trendy Son Jackson Spo -What airport were Charlize Theron and her son Jackson strolling through in this video clip?........:LAX
(Mon) Cee Lo Green Developing a Sitcom? Video -What is the name of the sitcom that Cee Lo Green is developing?......:Loberace
(Thu) Video Trivia - Watch and Win! -What is the electric skateboard called in the video below?.....:Zboard
(Thu) Newly Single Taylor Swift Wears Sexy Plu -What color dress is Taylor Swift wearing in the video clip?....:White
(Thu) Julianne Hough Stuns At 2013 People's Ch -What accessories did Julianne Hough wear to the 2013 People's Choice Awards?......:ring and earring
(Thu) Carpet Countdown: First-Time Globe Winne -What is the first name of the hostess in the video clip below?....:Rosci Error on the spelling Correct spelling is Rocsi
(Thu) Car Company Introduces 9 New Apps -What car company is featured in the video clip below?....................:Ford
(Thu) At the PCA's Tonight - Heidi Klum and a? -What animal is being reference in the video that might show up at the People's Choice Awards?...:Monkey
(Thu) New Wristband Gadget to Help You Reach Y -What is the fitness goal gadget called............................:Fitbit Flex
(Fri) Video Trivia - Watch and Win! -What country is the Lenova Ideapad k900 available in?...................:China
(Fri) Argo - Movie Trailer Trivia -What TV show was created due to the hostage situation in Iran?....:Nightline
(Fri) Amour - Movie Trailer Trivia -What is the first line of subtitles that is shown on the movie trailer?...........:Is anyone there?
(Fri) Bradley Cooper Nominated for an Oscar - What are actors told to be late to that is hard for Bradley to believe?......:Premiers
(Fri) Silver Linings Playbook - Movie Trailer -Bradley Cooper is reading a book when the trailer starts....all of a sudden the book is swept out of his hands and flies out the what?....: Window

Daily Video online Trivia Questions 01/07/13 - 01/11/13 (500)
(Mon) Video Trivia Time! -What is the name of the hostess who is reporting on the cast of the Jersey Shore?................:Kristina Behr
(Mon) Videos NDN Style! - Bon Jovi singing with what famous star as part of the 12.12.12 Sandy Hurricane Relief concert?...:Bruce Springteen
(Mon) Foodie Fun Trivia -how many cups of flour are used?..................................................................:2 cups
(Mon) Video Trivia Anyone? -What is the name of Justin Bieber's documentary?...............................................:Never Say Never
(Mon) Travel Trivia -visitors of which zoo saw a penguin with a camera?....................................................:Berlin Zoo
(Mon) Video Trivia Trending Videos, Entertainment -What is the second "meme" that is discussed in the short clip?..........:Yolo
(Tue) Video Trivia Time! -which room do Caroline and Steve want made over?.................................................:Dinning room
(Tue) Videos NDN Style! -What is the name of the hostess who is reporting on the cast of the Jersey Shore?.................:Kristina Behr
(Tue) Foodie Fun Trivia -what type of vinegar is Rachel Ray using to cook her red onions?..................................:Red wine vinegar
(Tue) Video Trivia Anyone? -What is the name of the burger joint that the first food-loving host reveals that is in Hollywood, Florida?.....:Letub
(Tue) Travel Trivia -what type of tea does Andrew mention?.................................................................:menthol tea
(Tue) VVideo Trivia Trending Videos, Entertainment - What is the nickname given to Kristen Stewart?........................:trampire
(Wed) Video Trivia Time! -what video was the most viewed "cover song?".....................................................:Now you're just somebody that I used to know
(Wed) Videos NDN Style! -What club does she mention in her #2 favorite moment?.............................................:Swimming with the polar bears
(Wed) Foodie Fun Trivia -What is the main ingredient of the appetizer Tim Allen tries in the video below?..................:Bacon
(Wed) Video Trivia Anyone? -Sandra calls for two parts of what kind of liquor for her Glacier Cocktail recipe?.............:Tropical
(Wed) Travel Trivia -what year did the MGM Grand open on the Las Vegas Strip?..............................................:1973
(Wed) Video Trivia Trending Videos, Entertainment -The new twitter account @LastWords1 highlights the last words uttered by famous people on their deathbeds and final lines of what?...:Books
(Thu) Video Trivia Time! -what is the item you should put through the X-ray machine first when traveling with kids?........:Stroller
(Thu) Videos NDN Style! - top ten facts about Adam Levine. In Fact #6 Adam calls himself a what?...........................:Car Junkie
(Thu) Foodie Fun Trivia -What is the name of the restaurant in the video below?............................................:The Cookie Jar
(Thu) Travel Trivia -Kate was the daughter of a............................................................................:Railroad worker
(Thu) Video Trivia Anyone? -What is the first ingredient in the Hemingway Daiquiri?........................................:simple syrup
(Thu) Video Trivia Trending Videos, Entertainment - What is the name of the cat with two colors on his face?...............:Venus
(Fri) Video Trivia Time! -What were all the reports?.......................................................................:Hoax
(Fri) Videos NDN Style! -what video was the most viewed "cover song?"......................................................:Now you're just somebody that I used to know
(Fri) Foodie Fun Trivia -the chef says that crepes are just what?.................:Pancakes
(Fri) Travel Trivia -Which town is featured in the video below?...................:Soufriere, St. Lucia
(Fri) Video Trivia Anyone? -What's the name of the reporter in the beginning?.....:Dan
(Fri) Video Trivia Trending Videos, Entertainment -What is the new protein source that is all the talk in the video?.....:mealwarm

Watch and Read & Win Reward Video's Trivia Questions 01/07/13 - 01/11/13

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: 01/08/13 (Tuesday)
(Tue) AoL - Coast To Coast Dresses -What kind of dress is on Slide 4?......................:Studded Crochet
(Tue) AoL - Coast To Coast Fashion -What type of boots are on Slide 6?.....................:Leather Riding
(Tue) AoL - Trend To Try Braids -Which type of braid is on Slide 5?........................:Braided Fishtail Headband
(Tue) AoL - Coast To Coast Manicures -What color are the nails on Slide 17?................:Green
(Tue) AoL - Resolution Stick To It! -What is the first thing you should do in Slide 1?.....:Jot in a journal
(Tue) AoL - Top Recipes -Which recipe is on Slide 2?.......................................:Roasted Butternut Squash-Stuffed Shells
(Tue) AoL - Realistic Resolutions -What should you do to your workout space on Slide 3.....:Spiff up
(Tue) AoL - What To Eat! -What kind of pancakes are on Slide 2?............................:Oatmeal
(Tue) AoL - How She Lost 100 Lbs.! -"As a child Christine had what kind of weight?.........:typical weight
(Tue) AoL - Portion Control -A medium sized potato should equal what?......................:Baseball

More Special AOL Favor / CRAZE Trivia: 01/11/13 (Friday)
(Fri) AoL - Dresses -What kind of dress is on Slide 12?....................................:Lace Shift Dress With Chiffon Sleeve
(Fri) AoL - Fashion -What kind of pullover is on Slide 13?.................................:Cotton colorblocking
(Fri) AoL - Braids -What kind of updo is on Slide 10?......................................:Braided Flower
(Fri) AoL - Manicures -What kind of nails are on Slide 19?.................................:Rainbow
(Fri) AoL - Resolutions! -What is the second tip given on Slide 2?.........................:Set small
(Fri) AoL - Top Recipes 2013 -What kind of casserole is on Slide 1?........................:Healthified Chicken Tortilla
(Fri) AoL - Realistic Resolutions -What should you do on Slide 7?..........................:adding more water
(Fri) AoL - What To Eat When You're Hungover! -What is served with the french toast on Slide 10?....:Gingered Applesauce
(Fri) AoL - How She Lost 100 Lbs.! -She was the first of her friends to ________.".........:Develop
(Fri) AoL - Guide To Portion Control - Portion sizes seem to have _______."................:Grown

rated:
Video Trivia Time!: Kristina Behr
Videos NDN Style!: Bruce Springteen
*Sonoma Valley Visitor's Bureau: Out in the vineyard
*Kerio Workspace: File Library synchronization
KriBruOutSyn

rated:
Streaming - Nuclear War
10PM - Zombies

rated:
Video Trivia Anyone?
What is the name of Justin Bieber's documentary?
Never Say Never

Travel Video Trivia
visitors of which zoo saw a penguin with a camera?
Berlin Zoo

Video Trivia Time!
What is the name of the hostess who is reporting on the cast of the Jersey Shore?
Kristina Behr

Videos NDN Style!
Bon Jovi singing with what famous star as part of the 12.12.12 Sandy Hurricane Relief concert?
Bruce Springsteen

Video Trivia - Trending Videos, Entertai...
What is the second "meme" that is discussed in the short clip?
YOLO

Foodie Video Trivia
how many cups of flour are used?
2 cups

rated:
chubby checker
amerigo bonasera
two years
sinistar
andy, did you hear about this one

rated:
6am code:Teddy bear

rated:
Movie Trailer Ė Impossible - Red

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 178 79 808182212
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014