• filter:
  • 1254255256257 258
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FYI - Buzz points may expire at the end of today. Check your profile.

rated:
Nation is Jefferson Davis

rated:
Hi karinjel, LittleBigCat, AuntLinda, Sheran2, HappandFun, Globrenner and Kayessjay
I would like to thank you all for the well-wishes I'm feeling much better my shoulder is coming along very well and rehab is going great I have a lot more range of motion and use of my arm and shoulder than I did before I had surgery thank god but I have the best Surgeon in Northern California so there I did not have to worry I want all of you to know I am very thankful for all you people have don for our group in posting I let zfosterb know that I would copy his page if he wants me to and keep it up like I did when he took his family on vacations to just let me know if that is what he wanted I would use his format the best I could or if one of you want it be my guest I just offered to take over or I can share it let's make a group effort ok!! Thank you friends 🐝🐝🐩🐾💫💫🙉🙈💫🍀🌹🌺☀️ taurus742

rated:
Thank you for all of your efforts and fun here Zfosterb. You will be missed on all sites that you have supported...

rated:
taurus742,††

Thank you Taurus742 for all your help..† Sorry, I forgot you with my original post!

rated:
Well, hello taurus742. Welcome back! It's great to hear you're recovery is going well.

rated:
Big Game Trivia: USC
Blockbusters Trivia: Steven Spielberg
Book Worm Trivia: King Arthur's
Daily Video Question: Oak
Entertainment Video Trivia: Justin Bieber
Get Your Game On: Put Under A Sorcerer's Spell
Healthy Knowledge: 476 Calories
Sports Trivia: Nick Kyrgios
Super Heroes: Crime Alley
The Dish Trivia: S'mores
TV Trivia: Dog

Buzz Word = Acorn (7A)

Facebook = Raisin
Twitter = Gulf

NT1 = Halle
NT2 = Concussion
NT3 = Kentucky
ST1 = Divac
ST2 = Of De Aza
ST3 = Aces

Classified = Class

rated:
A big hello and welcome back, Taurus. †The page is yours if you are willing to take over. †At least that is my feeling. †Will you do the daily posts as well or just zfosterb's page?
It's wonderful to hear that you are recovering so nicely. †Keep doing what your docs require so you recover completely!

rated:
Horoscope: 7
Weather: 89/60
Sports: Dean Rutz
Sports Extra: Boston
Scoopy: (?). The opposite is backing (or banking) winds
Opinion: Don't let our great parks languish
Names & Faces: In this new era, Miley's flash barely registers
World: Venezuelan crackdown on crime........
Nation: 1). Texas Deputy shot 15 times. (2). Obama paints stark future without climate action
Buzz: Halle Berry joins Capitol climate team
Business: Stocks slump in brutal monyh

rated:
Weekly Facebook: Seaweed

Weekly Twitter :Aqua †

rated:
Entertainment Video Trivia - 43 (The question I have is Cameron Diaz's age. Others may have a different question if their answer is Justin Bieber).

Names & Faces answer is not working. I have notified BeeBuzzPoints.

rated:
Cameron Diaz' age is 43.†† Also, you need to type all the sentence for N & F to get the points.† I got the same response until I typed it all.† Good luck!

rated:
Taurus742, welcome back. You are a real trooper. I had similar surgery, and rehab took many months, but I never recovered range of motion. Good for you!

rated:
I received the copy fo zfosterb page from him to do the post like he does today so I will start next week where he leaves off each day I'll do my best to do up-dates twice a day and I will let you all know if I can not post on some days so some one else can do it so we can all work as a team. Everyone have a wonderful evening 🐝💫🐩🐾🐾🙊🙉🙈🌹🌺🌷🐢🐭 taurus742

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1254255256257 258
  • Page
  • Previous 40

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015