Our Region = Help sought on ID of bank robber who struck a US Bank
Sports = Steve Senne
STATE: IN BRIEF = Senior community decides to sterilize rampant deer
THE BUZZ = Brown gets chummier with UC, CSU systems
Weather = 59 / 40
Wednesday Food & Wine = Most valuable flavor
WORLD: IN BRIEF = Algerian forces search for five missing workers

rated:
SactownLang - Wish I were that good then we'd all be millionaires every Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday and Saturday - lol.

rated:
butchjr - thanks for the cheer - almost did a backflip when the message said Congratulations. Enjoy everyone!!!

rated:
Trivia:
Before they were famous: Vince Vaughn
First Line: Name
Foodie Video Trivia: A stationary bike
Games n eCards Trivia: 10
Get Your Game On: Duck Hunt
Show Me The Money: $0.25
Travel Video Trivia: Hanging with Kermit Ruffins
What Did They Say?: Billie Jean is not my lover

rated:
Trivia:
Before They Were Famous: INXS
First Lines: It's getting cold.
Foodie Video Trivia: Moderation
Games n eCards Trivia: 64
Get Your Game On: Shellcreeper
Show Me The Money: shilling
Touchdown Trivia: The Green Bay Packers
Travel Video Trivia: Mardi Gras World
What Did They Say?: And the fever when I'm beside her

rated:
Buzzword: EDUCATION

rated:
Cathie Anderson: Mira Loma High School

rated:

FACEBOOK - SUNDANCE (1,000)

rated:
Does anyone have the answer to: Daily morning bulletin (25,000) and Sac Paws (25000) Thank you for your assistance.

rated:
Facebook 10,000 is: MENTORING
Twitter 10,000 is: POLKA

rated:
Twitter daily - Compliment

rated:
Sac Paws for 1/24/13
NZ to eradicate pet cats? Purr-ish the thought!

Capitol Alert: Dianne Feinstein

rated:
I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I plan to invest more than 7 million of my points toward the current contest for the $250 Barnes and Noble gift card. Maybe it would help to know what each of us are planning to go for in using millions of our points since some of us may choose to go after a different contest? Thanks for letting me know if this makes sense or not.

rated:
I believe the number of points on an item is like dropping ticket stubs in a drawing.Some people win with one ticket and some purchase and deposit lots of tickets. This is a drawing so of course more can be better, but no guarentee
that the large numbers are what wins. If this is not the way this is run, can someone explain the way they understand the process to work.

rated:
Click on the prize you are interested in and read the odds. If the prize is MM that means multiple markets are in drawing for that prize. If you read all of the information it may help understand the process.

rated:
Read and Win for 1/24/13

Ask Scoopy: The tropopause is highest in the tropics where air is warm and tends to rise
Deal Saver: A4
Buzz Word: B3
Names & Faces: Stars debate films' role in gun violence
Opinion: Reject Thuggery over Kings
Our Region: Suspect arrested in Rosemont Killing
Sports: Hector Amezcua
State in Brief: Pellican Bay Discipline must change, court rules
The Buzz: Republican strategist sues Armstrong over book claim
Thursday Living Here: She loves him but doesn't want to live with him until after marriage
Weather: 58/45
World in Brief: Jordanians Elect Stronger Parliament

rated:
foxyvirgo2, I think I do understand the general process of the contests. But among those of us using this website, would it not help for all of us to know exactly which contests we are each trying for if we are planning to invest millions of our points toward getting that particular prize? For instance, right now on the current list of contests, there are at least 10 items that I would be very happy to win. If I knew several of you were already investing 3+ millions of your points toward a particular prize, I might avoid going after the same prize. I realize this still does not guarantee any of us will win a particular prize, but it seems like it may help increase our odds?

rated:
asianpk what happens with the people that do not read this blob? Whats to say they also have 3+million points to put on the same item. I think you should try your plan and let us know how it works. Good Luck and I mean it.

rated:
Anyone have the Daily morning bulletin answer for 25,000 points.

rated:

rated:
Daily Morning Bulletin: Ethiopian child on the mend after Sutter surgery for deadly brain tumor

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Weatherman
First Lines = a health restaurant
Get Your Game On = Hogan's Alley
Show Me The Money = Susan B. Anthony
What Did They Say = My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating.
Foodie Fun Trivia = 30 Rock
Travel Trivia = Lamb tongue soup

rated:
Friday 10K code: Coffee
Half time singer at Super Bowl - Beyonce

rated:
Buzzword = opportunity

rated:
Show Me The Money = Susan B. Anthony is incorrect the correct answer appears to be Martha Washington

rated:
*******lookout above ^***************************
Show Me The Money = Susan B. Anthony
Sorry, that answer was incorrect.
The correct answer was: Martha Washington *******lookout above ^***************************

twitter 1k
answer: Macintosh

facebook 1k
answer:unity

facebook 10k
answer: Mentoring

rated:
Games n ecards trivia 1/25/13 - 100
touchdown trivia - Beyonce

rated:
I believe that many of these prizes are national prizes and not just limited to people entering on the SacBee website.

rated:
Read & Win:

Ask Scoopy: The ionosphere
Dealsaver: T31
Find the Buzz Word: B3
Friday Ticket: Enter to win a family 4 pack of tickets to Disney on Ice
Names & Faces: Baby Buble on the way
Opinion: Who take responsibility
Our Region: Second arrest
Sports: Paul Sakuma
State: In Brief: Hundreds of dogs
The Buzz: Assembly staff
Weather: 61/41
World: In Brief: U.S., Europe warn

rated:
Uh - oh...........what happened to the PIZZA GUYS? No more big points? I'm confused, where did they go?

rated:
ATTENTION: just put in Martha Washington and was told it WAS WRONG......
Correct answer: SUSAN B. ANTHONY

rated:
If it's national, no wonder why I can't win anything

rated:
jenimoon, while I wish the Pizza Guys points were still listed everyday, I am not surprised they dropped it. Some (like myself) were getting 1,125,000 points each day for the past few days since we learned of all three codes and were able to enter them once a day! Obviously this made it somewhat unfair for everyone else trying to earn points toward the contests and auctions. Maybe they will revamp the Pizza Guys points to make them lower point values?

rated:
Hello there fellow fatwallet friends! Would love to have your vote for our backyard entry contest (the one with the fountain and roses and titled "VACATION AT OUR BACKYARD") with the Sac Bee. Thanks for your consideration.

Just log on to beebuzzpoints, then contest and Garden Contest. Plus earn 5K!

rated:
Saturday - Friday 01/26/2013 - 02/01/13

Movie Code For January....................:Cutaway Thank you BeeBuzzer
KING'S January REWARDS CODE...............:L8R3URY7 Thank you Foxyvirgo2
January Account Statement Instant Win.....:New Year http://buzzpoints.sacbee.com/asp3/CodeDetail.aspx?CodeID=2103436... must login your account first then link my email)
PIZZA GUYS 1,000,000 REWARDS......:Pizzaguysisking
PIZZA GUYS 100,000 REWARDS........:LoveMyPizzaGuys
PIZZA GUYS 25,000 REWARDS.........:BEE&PIZZAGUYS
Home & Landscape Expo.............:S6R2Y1W Thank you Foxymom

Weekly Codes Only (Mon-Fri) (01/28/13 - 02/01/13)
Facebook (Weekly Only Mon-Fri)................:Groundhog
Twitter (Weekly Only Mon-Fri).....................:Abolition

Daily Trivia 01/26/13 - 02/01/13 (Friday 02/01/13)
Buzzword Daily......................................................:adore
Games 'n eCards Trivia..........................................:3
Before They Were Famous.....................................:R2-D2 We Wish You A Merry Christmas
First lines.............................................................:43
Get Your Game On...............................................:Daytona
Show Me your Money............................................:Salmon P. Chase
What Did They Say?.............................................:The son is drowning in the flood

Read and Win 01/26/13 - 02/01/13 (Weekly and Weekend Daily codes Saturday-Friday)
(Sat) Fun and Games (25,000)...........................:Sepia
(Sat) Home & Garden (10,000)...........................:Birch tree
(Sun) On TV Book Bonus trivia (25,000).............:Alec Baldwin
(Sun) On TV Bonus Weekly(10,000)...................:cake
(Sun) California Traveler (2,500).........................:Bryant Avery
(Thu) Sac Paws e-Newsletter Bonus Trivia........:Kennel Club: Americans are still crazy for Labs
(Thu) NEW: Daily Morning Bulletin e-Newslette........:Quilts part of fabric of African American heritage, community
(Thu) Capitol Alert e-Newsletter Bonus Trivia..........:Sacramento Press Club
(Thu) Twitter weekly 10K....................................:Poverty
(Thu) Facebook weekly 10K...............................:Skating
(Fri) Friday Tickets 10k........................................:admirer

Superbowl Trivia this Week
(Sat) Touchdown Trivia -Who holds the Super Bowl record for most rushing yards in a game?.............................................:Tommy Smith of the Washington Redskins
(Sun) Touchdown Trivia -Americans reportedly consume around 8 million pounds of which of the following foods on Super Bowl Sunday?....:Guacamole
(Mon) Touchdown Trivia -Which of the following has NOT won the Super Bowl as both a player and a Coach?...............................:Mike Smith
(Tue) Touchdown Trivia -Which NFL team is coached by Bill Belichick?..................................................................:The New England Patriots
(Wed) Touchdown Trivia -Which of the following Super Bowl games was NOT won by the New England Patriots?..............................:Super Bowl XLII
(Thu) Touchdown Trivia -How many Super Bowl games have the San Francisco 49ers won?....................:5
(Fri) Touchdown Trivia -How many Super Bowl games have the Dallas Cowboys lost?........................:3

Answered and Win Contest Codes/Shopping Trivia Question/Health Care Questions 01/28/13 - 02/01/13
(Mon) Excursion Trivia -What is the third ingredient in this fragrance?................................:Rose
(Wed) Travel System For Baby -How many sizes does the item come in?....................................:12

Special Video Trivia Codes:
(Mon) Foodie Fun Trivia -which of the following herbs is NOT used on the pita slices?..................:Thyme
(Mon) Travel Video Trivia -Andrew mentiones that which celebrity lives near the area of Australia that he is visiting?....:Russell Crowe
(Tue) Foodie Fun Trivia -Which celebrity is interviewed in the video clip below from Rachael vs Guy?...:Chili
(Tue) Travel Video Trivia -what country does the wild dog attack occur?................................:England
(Wed) Foodie Fun Trivia -what is the following the following episode of Bobby Flay Fit about?..........:Support
(Wed) Travel Video Trivia! -What animal is NOT shown in the video below?...............................:Kangaroo
(Thu) Foodie Fun Trivia -what is Dean McDermott's new brand?...........................................:Gourmet Dad
(Thu) Travel Video Trivia! -which of the following countries?..........................................:Singapore
(Fri) Foodie Fun Trivia -which campaign was Johnny Weir supporting?....................................:Human Rights Campaign
(Fri) Travel Video Trivia! -Andrew lists his top 5 moments in Venice, Italy. What was his #1?..........:Local Preservation of Quality Food

Special Online Sacbee Website Trivia/Questions Codes: Mon-Fri
(Wed) 67 dead cats and 99 live cats taken from.....................................:wright
(Wed) Animal shelters are real winners of 'Pup.....................................:the animal planet
(Wed) Kennel Club: Americans are still crazy ......................................:german shepherd
(Wed) Library solves digital age puppy potty p.....................................:newsprint
(Wed) Melissa Arca: Get kids in habit of drink.....................................:be a good role model
(Wed) More dog treats pulled from shelves..........................................:china
(Wed) Puppy classes help new owners................................................:Papp's Dog Services(Wed)
(Wed) Sac Zoo welcomes baby Wolf's guenon monk.....................................:mimi
(Wed) Secret Service dog falls to death at Bid.....................................:Ritz-Carlton
(Wed) Study: Cats are cute - but mass killers .....................................:Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute(Wed)

Special Online Newspaper Website Trivia/Questions Codes: 01/28/13 -02/01/13 Mon-Fri
(Mon) Ask Scoopy -What is the answer to today's Ask Scoopy question?......................:77 inches
(Mon) DEALSAVER -On what page is today's dealsaver ad located?............................:A4
(Mon) Find The Buzz Word -What page does the Today's Buzz Word ad appear on?..............:B3
(Mon) Monday Our Region -Under APPLAUSE, Who was the second person/group/organization/thing to receive Kudos?...:raley's, bel air, nob hill foods
(Mon) Names & Faces -What is the headline of the first story in Names & Faces today?......:winning streaks holds for 'argo'
(Mon) Our Region -What is the headline of the first story in Crime Reports today?.........:Woman assaulted, robbed outside church
(Mon) Opinion -What is the second letter headline in the Letters section of Opinion?......:kings' contribution unknown
(Mon) Sports -Who received photo credit for the second largest photo on the front page of the Sports section today?.....:lezlie sterling
(Mon) STATE: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "STATE" IN BRIEF?....:sneaker wave' claims woman's life
(Mon) THE BUZZ -What it the headline for the story in THE BUZZ?...........................:$4 million in repairs afoot at Board of equalization HQ
(Mon) Weather -What is the high and low temperature for Sacramento today?.................:56/34
(Mon) WORLD: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "WORLD" IN BRIEF?....:israel warns of strike against syrian chemical weapons
(Tue) Ask Scoopy -What is the answer to today's Ask Scoopy question?......................:The exosphere
(Tue) DEALSAVER -On what page is today's dealsaver ad located?............................:A4
(Tue) Find The Buzz Word -What page does the Today's Buzz Word ad appear on?..............:A7
(Tue) Names & Faces -What is the headline of the first story in Names & Faces today?......:Barbara Walters' dignosis: Chickpox
(Tue) Opinion -What is the second letter headline in the Letters section of Opinion?......:Transportation funding at risk
(Tue) Our Region -What is the headline of the first story in Crime Reports today?.........:Coroner IDs man killed
(Tue) Sports -Who received photo credit for the largest photo on the front page of the Sports section today?.....:Jose Luis Villegas
(Tue) STATE: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "STATE" IN BRIEF?....:FPPC gives Dutton
(Tue) THE BUZZ -What it the headline for the story in THE BUZZ?...........................:Microsoft: No skin in game for Kings
(Tue) Tuesday Living Here -What is the topic of CAROLYN HAX?..............................:Mother shocked by college daughter's new love interest - a woman
(Tue) Weather -What is the high and low temperature for Sacramento today?.................:58/36
(Tue) WORLD: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "WORLD" IN BRIEF?....:Neglect, error alleged in club fire tragedy
(Wed) Ask Scoopy -What is the answer to today's Ask Scoopy question?......................:troposphere
(Wed) DEALSAVER -On what page is today's dealsaver ad located?............................:A8
(Wed) Find The Buzz Word -What page does the Today's Buzz Word ad appear on?..............:B3
(Wed) Names & Faces -What is the headline of the first story in Names & Faces today?......:I led Houston to drugs
(Wed) Opinion -What is the second letter headline in the Letters section of Opinion?......:A cruel hoax
(Wed) Our Region -What is the headline of the first story in Crime Reports today?.........:Testimony scheduled
(Wed) Sports -Who received photo credit for the largest photo on the front page of the Sports section today?....:Nhat V. Meyer
(Wed) STATE: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "STATE" IN BRIEF?....:Groups question PG&Es $299 million
(Wed) THE BUZZ -What it the headline for the story in THE BUZZ?...........................:In new web video, Bera
(Wed) Weather -What is the high and low temperature for Sacramento today?.................:61/36
(Wed) Wednesday Food & Wine -What is the first headline for What's Cooking?...............:Creamy, sweet and earthy
(Wed) WORLD: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "WORLD" IN BRIEF?....:Police: Band used wrong flares
(Thu) Ask Scoopy -What is the answer to today's Ask Scoopy question?......................:Exosphere
(Thu) DEALSAVER -On what page is today's dealsaver ad located?............................:A4
(Thu) Find The Buzz Word -What page does the Today's Buzz Word ad appear on?..............:A9
(Thu) Names & Faces -What is the headline of the first story in Names & Faces today?......:Lohan Back in court
(Thu) Opinion -What is the second letter headline in the Letters section of Opinion?......:Another housing bubble
(Thu) Our Region -What is the headline of the first story in Crime Reports today?.........:Suspect sought in six car thefts from lot
(Thu) Sports -Who received photo credit for the second largest photo on the front page of the Sports section today?.............:Mark Humphrey
(Thu) STATE: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "STATE" IN BRIEF?....:Newspaper's vacation lists stolen; homes burglarized
(Thu) THE BUZZ -What it the headline for the story in THE BUZZ?...........................:Budget boom has provided state an extra $5 billion
(Thu) Thursday Living Here -What is the topic of DEAR ABBY?...............................:Teacher may have wrong idea about student's job
(Thu) Weather -What is the high and low temperature for Sacramento today?.................:63/36
(Thu) WORLD: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "WORLD" IN BRIEF?....:Egypt opposition seeks unity government
(Fri) Ask Scoopy -What is the answer to today's Ask Scoopy question?......................:A cooling process
(Fri) DEALSAVER -On what page is today's dealsaver ad located?............................:T27
(Fri) Find The Buzz Word -What page does the Today's Buzz Word ad appear on?..............:A4
(Fri) Friday Ticket -What is the first thing featured in the BeeBuzzPoints ad in the Friday Ticket?....:Sacramento Sports Hall of Fame
(Fri) Names & Faces -What is the headline of the first story in Names & Faces today?......:Beyonce silences doubters
(Fri) Opinion -What is the second letter headline in the Letters section of Opinion?......:Mandatory everify is answer
(Fri) Our Region -What is the headline of the first story in Crime Reports today?.........:Man in black hat sought in bank heists
(Fri) Sports -Who received photo credit for the second largest photo on the front page of the Sports section today?......:Rick Osentoski
(Fri) STATE: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "STATE" IN BRIEF?....:Palo Alto family's dog home 4 1/2 years later
(Fri) THE BUZZ -What it the headline for the story in THE BUZZ?...........................:Lawmaker tracks thieves, but briefcase still missing
(Fri) Weather -What is the high and low temperature for Sacramento today?.................:61/38
(Fri) WORLD: IN BRIEF -What is the headline of the first story under "WORLD" IN BRIEF?....:Iran plans to increase uranium enrichment

rated:
Buzz word of weekend - Advance
Home & garden weekend - Birch tree

I don't have a page 5 of Fun & Games

rated:
Does anyone have the Fun & Games? Thanks very much.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1104 105 106107108204
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014