• filter:
  • 1119 120 121122123219
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Thank you kateivan for your response. I finally did get my points.

rated:
trivia
entertainment 1= Mandarin

entertainment 2= Vanderhoef Studio Theatre

entertainment 3= 5

rated:
E2 : Vanderhoef Studio Theatre
E3 : 5
L1 : Grant High School
L2 : Gold Rush
L3: Capital Tea Garden

rated:
Saturday - Friday 05/04/2013 - 05/10/2013

Movie Code For May...................:
MAY RIVER CATS REWARDS CODE!...........:Long Ball Thank you very much foxyvirgo2

Daily Trivia 05/04/2013 - 05/10/2013 (Friday 05/10/2013)
Buzzword Daily......................................................:Military
Games 'n eCards Trivia..........................................:purple
Before They Were Famous.....................................:Christian Bale
First lines.............................................................:Rosebud
Get Your Game On...............................................:Pong
Show Me your Money............................................:Queen Isabel II

Weekly Codes Only (Mon-Fri) 05/06/13 - 05/10/13 (Friday 05/10/13)
Facebook (Weekly Only Mon-Fri)..........................................:Cynara
Twitter (Weekly Only Mon-Fri)...........................................:Artichoke

Read and Win 05/04/13 - 05/10/13 (Weekly and Weekend Daily codes Saturday-Friday)
(Sat) Fun and Games (25,000)................................:Quahog
(Sat) Home & Garden (10,000)................................:Grubs
(Sun) On TV Book Bonus trivia (25,000)..................:Tom Cruise
(Sun) On TV Bonus Weekly(10,000)........................:Baseball
(Sun) California Traveler (2,500)..............................:Sara Winger
(Thu) Sac Paws e-Newsletter Bonus Trivia.............:Gerbils strut their stuff at New England pageant
(Thu) NEW: Daily Morning Bulletin e-Newslette.............:Injured Sacramento police dog Bodie retires
(Thu) Capitol Alert e-Newsletter Bonus Trivia...............:Darrell Steinberg
(Thu) Twitter weekly 10K.........................................:darkness
(Thu) Facebook weekly 10K....................................:Great
(Fri) Friday Tickets 10k.............................................:Pitcher

Answered and Win Contest Codes/Shopping Trivia Question/Celebrity Questions 05/04/13 - 05/10/13
(Sat) Celebrity Video Trivia -Which actresses is NOT interviewed in the following clip?....................:Jennifer Love Hewitt
(Sat) Entertainment Video Trivia -Who collaborates on a new single with will.i.am in the following clip?...:Miley Cyrus
(Sun) Celebrity Video Trivia -Which of the following celebrities is NOT featured in the trailer below?.....:Samuel L. Jackson
(Sun) Entertainment Video Trivia -What is the name of the new single by Beyonce that is featured in the following clip?..:Standing on the Sun
(Mon) Celebrity Video Trivia -Which cartoon characters are featured in the following movie trailer?......................:The Smurfs
(Mon) Entertainment Video Trivia -which of the following is NOT listed as one of Coheed & Cambria's top 5 comic book movies?...:Spiderman 2
(Tue) Celebrity Video Trivia -The following is a clip from what television show?.....................:Modern Family
(Tue) Entertainment Video Trivia -What is Coheed & Cambria's number 1 pick for their top 5 comic book movies?....:The Watchmen
(Wed) Celebrity Video Trivia -Which actress is featured in the movie clip below?.................................:Parker Posey
(Wed) Entertainment Video Trivia -According to the interview below, where is Gary Clark Jr. from?................:Austin,Tx
(Thu) Celebrity Video Trivia -The following clip is from which NBC television comedy?............................:Parks & Recreation
(Thu) Entertainment Video Trivia -Which group is interviewed in the video below?.................................:Edward Sharpe & Magnetic Zeros
(Fri) Celebrity Video Trivia -which celebrities renewed their vows in a Disney fairy tale wedding?...............:Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon
(Fri) Entertainment Video Trivia -When he's performing in Memphis, where is Gary Clark Jr.'s favorite place to eat?..:Blues City Cafe

Answered and Win Contest Codes/Shopping Trivia Questions 05/04/13 - 05/10/13

Special Online Sacbee.com Website Trivia/Questions Codes: 05/06/2013 -05/10/2013 (Mon-Fri)
(Mon) Entertainment 1 -What's the name of the new duo of percussionist Alex Jenkins and trombonist Dyne Eifertsen?...:Inertia
(Mon) Entertainment 2 -Which literacy-advocacy group included John Lescroart among its list of 100 most popular thriller and suspense authors?.....:Libraries Unlimited
(Mon) Entertainment 3 -The Rolling Stones played for 2 hours and 20 minutes at Oracle Arena Sunday night. How many songs did they sing?.....:23-song
(Mon) Living Here 1 -Who wrote "The Motherhood Diaries"?..................................................:ReShonda Tate Billingsley
(Mon) Living Here 2 -Florence Avenue in Sebastopol is home to a lot of artwork gracing front yards along this street. What is the address of the red haired mermaid?..........:444 Florence
(Mon) Living Here 3 -The Capitol Garden named a rose in honor of Sadie Jauch after she celebrated a milestone birthday. How old is she?.......:106th
(Mon) Sports 1 -If the Kansas City Chiefs finish with a record of 8-8 or better, which round would that give the 49ers a draft pick in 2014 - second or third?......:Second
(Mon) Sports 2 -How many questions does the article list regarding the fate of the Kings, for which we still have no answers?......:10
(Mon) Sports 3 -Name the former Oakland Raiders assistant Coach facing up to four years in state prison after being convicted of striking a man with a beer bottle outside a California bar......:Randy Hanson
(Mon) Sports 4 -Who was quoted as saying, "...feels like it's been three weeks of one-run ballgames, win or lose." in the article?......:Hunter Pence
(Tue) Entertainment 1 -What Depeche Mode song did Deftones singer Chino Moreno perform with Dillinger Escape Plan?...:Behind The Wheel
(Tue) Entertainment 2 -What song were The Rolling Stones performing when Keith Richards was electrocuted at Sacramento's Memorial Auditorium on Dec. 3, 1965?....:The Last Time
(Tue) Entertainment 3 -n what city in the United Arab Emirates does Krush Burger hope to open a second international location?...:Abu Dhabi
(Tue) Living Here 1 -What did Fritz & Josephine Rosales name their newborn baby boy?.....................:Alexandre Miguel Rosales
(Tue) Living Here 2 -What is the other "classic love story" that Teen Talk Kelly recommends to Elisa besides "Pride and Prejudice" and "Romeo and Juliet"?........:Gone With the Wind
(Tue) Living Here 3 -What type of athlete does Libby Hanna of the American Gerbil Society liken the male gerbil to in human terms?....:Football Player
(Tue) Sports 1 -How many games did Adam Snyder start for the 49ers in 2011?..............................:13 games
(Tue) Sports 2 -What high school did McLoughlin graduate from?...........................................:Rio Americano
(Tue) Sports 3 -Of the 12 rookies signed this week to the 49ers, which player went to "no college"?......:Lawrence Okoye
(Wed) Entertainment 1 -Keith Richards most spectacular moment in Sacramento occurred on Dec 3rd of what year?.....:1965
(Wed) Entertainment 2 -What's the name of Bruno Mars tour coming to Sleep Train Arena on July 24th?......:The Moonshine Jungle World Tour
(Wed) Entertainment 3 -Where is the 46th annual Spring Antiques and Collectibles Street Fair going to take place....:Old Town Auburn
(Wed) Living Here 1 -What channel will air Isabella Rossellini's program called "Mammas"?................:The Sundance Channel
(Wed) Living Here 2 -The 2013 harvest of apricots should total about how many tons?......................:57,000
(Wed) Living Here 3 -Brian Bumgarner founded the Bumgarner Winery on Apple Hill in what year?............:2005
(Wed) Sports 1 -What is Pablo Sandoval's current lifetime average?.......................................:.304
(Wed) Sports 2 -What city will Johnson travel to next week, when the full NBA board of governors is expected to take a final vote?.......:Dallas
(Wed) Sports 3 -For which college team was Bruschi a hard-charging All-America defensive end in the early 1990s?...:Arizona Wildcats
(Thu) Entertainment 1 -Frank Fat's was one of only five American restaurants that won the James Beard America's Classics award. How many nominees were there?.....:28,000
(Thu) Entertainment 2 -Clybourne Park received the Pulitzer Prize in 2011 for what?.........................:drama
(Thu) Entertainment 3 -Krush Burger plans to open a brick-and-mortar location in Dubai. Where is the other international location planned for?.....:Abu Dhabi
(Thu) Living Here 1 -Jackie Greene will hold a benefit concert for Fairytale Town on what date in August?....:24th
(Thu) Living Here 2 -Dr. Suzanne Kilmer has removed upwards of how many tattoos?.............................:20,000
(Thu) Living Here 3 -Sacramento's Deftones were nominated for how many awards at Revolver Magazine's 5th Annual "Golden Gods Awards"?......:5
(Fri) Entertainment 1 -Whose music does the band Petty Theft cover?..........................................:Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
(Fri) Entertainment 2 -Which band is playing Sunday night at Harlows?........................................:Yo La Tengo
(Fri) Entertainment 3 -How old is Ira Glass?.................................................................:54
(Fri) Living Here 1 -What is the name of Hank Shaw's blog?...................................................:Hunter Angler Gardener Cook
(Fri) Living Here 2 -What percentage of salmon released in to the American River are marked with a coded-wire tag?....:25
(Fri) Living Here 3 -Which iPhone app does Marcos Breton use to count calories?..............................:My Fitness Pal

Evening Online Sacbee Website Trivia/Questions Codes: 05/06/13 - 05/10/13 (Mon-Fri)

Special Online Newspaper Website Trivia/Questions Codes: 05/06/13 -05/10/13 (Mon-Fri)
(Mon) Ask Scoopy......................................:Tule fog
(Mon) Find The Buzz Word..............................:A10
(Mon) Find-n Save.....................................:Fiscal Services Director
(Mon) Horoscope.......................................:7
(Mon) Monday Our Region...............................:Folsom High School Jazz Band
(Mon) Names & Faces...................................:Kurtz takes heat
(Mon) Opinion.........................................:Parking raises red flags
(Mon) Our Region......................................:Gunman arrested
(Mon) Sports..........................................:Ben Margot
(Mon) STATE: IN BRIEF.................................:Fire cause
(Mon) THE BUZZ........................................:Resurfacing after scandal
(Mon) Weather.........................................:74/54
(Mon) WORLD: IN BRIEF.................................:Malaysia ruling coalition wins national elections
(Tue) Ask Scoopy......................................:fog is simply a cloud that touches the ground
(Tue) Business........................................:gas prices steady - but could go up
(Tue) FIND THE BUZZ WORD..............................:C3
(Tue) Find n Save.....................................:Accounting
(Tue) Horoscope.......................................:8
(Tue) Names n Faces...................................:singer gets jail term in tax case
(Tue) Opinion.........................................:Solders' deaths deserved more
(Tue) Our Region......................................:police seek help in identifying bank thief
(Tue) Sports..........................................:Eric Gay
(Tue) State in brief..................................:FPPC may fine chris kelly
(Tue) The Buzz........................................:Ex-legislator jumps ship
(Tue) Tuesday Living Here.............................:She worries that her friend is rushing into marriage
(Tue) Weather.........................................:74/50
(Tue) World in Brief..................................:Russian protest seeks freedom, fairness
(Wed) Ask Scoopy......................................:a near 100 percent
(Wed) Business........................................:board of equalization public hearing
(Wed) FIND THE BUZZ WORD..............................:A6
(Wed) Find n Save.....................................:fiscal services director
(Wed) Horoscope.......................................:9
(Wed) Names n Faces...................................:carey knew minaj would be trouble
(Wed) Opinion.........................................:fracking won't help society
(Wed) Our Region......................................:indictment alleges mortgage fraud
(Wed) Sports..........................................:Paul Kitagaki Jr
(Wed) State in brief..................................:Pair to get most of Dorner refund
(Wed) The Buzz........................................:republican senator adds gun amendments to water bill
(Wed) Weather.........................................:77/54
(Wed) Wednesday Food n Wine...........................:wine and art in the park
(Wed) World in Brief..................................:brotherhood gets 3 posts
(Thu) Ask Scoopy......................................:advection fog it is very common in the ocean
(Thu) Business........................................:several area hospitals get top safety grades
(Thu) FIND THE BUZZ WORD..............................:A9
(Thu) Find n Save.....................................:accounting manager
(Thu) Horoscope.......................................:8
(Thu) Names n Faces...................................:Natalie maines releases album after long absence
(Thu) Opinion.........................................:state fire fee is unfair
(Thu) Our Region......................................:Man is accused of carjacking own vehicle
(Thu) Sports..........................................:Randall Benton
(Thu) State in brief..................................:oakland police chief abruptly takes medical retirement
(Thu) The Buzz........................................:rate hike bid sparks cLl to limit calpers authority
(Thu) Thursday Living Here............................:by snooping on his friend, he thinks theres an affair going on
(Thu) Weather.........................................:83/56
(Thu) World in brief..................................:us to provide 100 million in new aid for Syria refugees
(Fri) Ask Scoopy......................................:It forms when moist air is pushed up a mountain. The air cools, and the moisture condenses
(Fri) BUSINESS........................................:Sleep train opens Vancouver outlet
(Fri) FIND THE BUZZ WORD..............................:B3
(Fri) FIND~n~Save.....................................:Accounting Manager
(Fri) Friday Ticket...................................:40th anniversary Sacramento Music Festival
(Fri) Horoscope.......................................:8
(Fri) Names n Faces...................................:‘Idol’ Judge Jackson to say farewell
(Fri) Opinion.........................................:Benghazi hearing revealing
(Fri) Our Region......................................:Brother and Sister accused of death plot
(Fri) Sports..........................................:Eric Gay
(Fri) State in brief..................................:Attorney general sues over credit card debts
(Fri) The Buzz........................................:Suspect in break-in in brown’s building in court
(Fri) Weather.........................................:90/56
(Fri) World in brief..................................:Syria will provide arms to Hezbollah, leader says

rated:
READ AND WIN

Ask Scoopy:.......12 to 17
BUSINESS:.........State picks M Corp system integration
FIND BUZZ WORD:...A4
FIND~n~Save:......fiscal services director
Friday Ticket:....Sacramento music festival
HOROSCOPE:........7
NAMES & FACES:....Lohan goes to rehab, but leaves
OPINION:..........Obama picks between truths
OUR REGION:.......Sketch shows man who shot 10-year-old
SPORTS:...........Jose Luis Villegas
STATE: IN BRIEF:..Appellate court backs limits on Medi-Cal payments
THE BUZZ:.........Advocate Chris Kellly pushes 'Chelsea's Law' nationally
WEATHER:..........94/56
WORLD: IN BRIEF: Yemeni rights minister seeks detainees' release

rated:
5/04/13

Daily Trivia
Games= 5
Before They Were Famous= the raging moon
First Lines= it was love at first sight
Get Your Game On= arran danner
Show Me The Money= haruhiko kuroda
Celebrity= jennifer love hewitt
Entertainment= miley cyrus

Wassup with the survey questions for 0 points?

rated:
Buzz word of day - Star Wars
home & garden - grubs

rated:
Was someone at the River Cats game last night? Any clue as to the code? Thank you for any assistance.

rated:
The last 2 days of Video Blvd I did it last before logging out but before I watched the 10 video clips and commercials, I wrote down my points. I compared this point count after I finished with the videos and first thing after I logged on the next day, and there was no increase in point total. I did not keep track after that, so I do not know if it awards you the points after you start earning points the next day, but it does not make you feel warm and fuzzy and about it, and it is time-consuming. I am suspicious...

P.S. I forgot to check the activity history. Next time I will check that, but I guess I am not sure when they actually award the points to you. It doesn't appear to be immediately afterwards or overnight.

rated:
Did any one get the FUN&GAMES answer!!

rated:
I had a lot of problems with that Trivia Question as well. I am always alert to how much I have to watch these videos and how much lag time I must wait before I can answer another question. I have lost lots of Trivia question points for being "too quick on the draw" before. So I checked "My Account" to see if I was credited, too. Right away I noticed that it didn't record the subsequent video if I just let them "run on". Also I noticed that sometimes (but not always) it didn't credit them even if I went to a different question in between. So I started actually logging out and then coming back on. Eventually I got all ten possible for the day, but I had to check to make sure I was being credited.

Maybe the fact that it wasn't processing properly is why they took it down after two days.

Personally I thought it was a hassle to watch the same commercial repeatedly.

rated:
May already.

rated:
Buzz word of weekend - Independence

rated:
My account was off line until this morning. I missed all of you guys
Do we have any of the words for Sat Trivia Bonus Fun & Games.....Sunday ONTV and ONTV book Trivia.
Great to be back.

rated:
Thank you for the feedback, redape, it was helpful. The second day that I was keeping track I let it run on, so maybe that was what was happening there. Between having to listen to the same commercial over and over and waiting minutes after the commercial and before the video would start, I got impatient and just let it run.

I thought maybe the reason it hasn't been offered the last 2 days is because it is the weekend and they offer fewer ways to make points on the weekends? I guess we'll see tomorrow.

rated:
On TV bonus: Tom Cruise

rated:
Thank you Globrenner

rated:

rated:
Saturday 5/4 Fun & Games 25K: Quahog

Sunday 5/5 On TV Buzz Word 10K: Baseball.

rated:
5/06/13

Daily Trivia
Games= Undo
Before They Were Famous= paradise alley
First Lines= nick carraway
Get Your Game On= moscow
Show Me The Money= purple
Celebrity= the smurfs
Entertainment= spiderman 2

rated:
Facebook weekly: Host
Twitter weekly: Iron

rated:
Monday Buzz Word:......BEVERAGE
River Cats May code:......LONG BALL

Facebook:....VERONICA
Twitter......SPEEDWELL

rated:
(Mon) Ask Scoopy......................................:Tule fog
(Mon) Find The Buzz Word..............................:A10
(Mon) Find-n Save.....................................:Fiscal Services Director
(Mon) Horoscope.......................................:7
(Mon) Monday Our Region...............................:Gunman arrested
(Mon) Names & Faces...................................:Kurtz takes heat
(Mon) Opinion.........................................: Parking raises red flags
(Mon) Our Region......................................:Folsom High School Jazz Band
(Mon) Sports..........................................:Ben Margot
(Mon) STATE: IN BRIEF.................................:Fire cause
(Mon) THE BUZZ........................................:Resurfacing after scandal
(Mon) Weather.........................................:74/54
(Mon) WORLD: IN BRIEF.................................:Malaysia ruling coalition wins national elections

rated:
ET 1 - Inertia
ET 2 - Libraries Unlimited
ET 3 - 23
Living Here 1 - ReShonda Tate Billingsley
Living Here 2 - 444 Florence
Living Here 3 - 106
Sports 1 - Second
Sports 2 - 10
Sports 3 - Randy Hanson
Sports 4 - Hunter Pence

rated:
trivia

entertainment 1= Inertia

entertainment 2= Libraries Unlimited

entertainment 3= 23

living here 1 = ReShonda Tate Billingsley

rated:
5/07/13

Daily Trivia
Games= 15
Before They Were Famous= the wall
First Lines= vaughan
Get Your Game On= 2005
Show Me The Money= palau
Celebrity= modern family
Entertainment= the watchmen

rated:
Does anyone have the movie code? Most of the trivia questions still not accepting the answers.

rated:
New Questions again, they work now

ET 1 - 29 (worked for me finally, others say its not still)
ET 2 - "The Last Time."
ET 3 - Abu Dhabi
Living Here 1 - Alexandre Miguel Rosales
Living Here 2 - "Gone With the Wind."
Living Here 3 - football player
Sports 1 - 13
Sports 2 - Rio Americano
Sports 3 - Lawrence Okoye

rated:
Scoopy - fog is simply a cloud that touches the ground
Business - gas prices steady - but could go up
Horoscope - 21, 22, 23 (sorry can't remember which one worked!)
Find n Save - Accounting
Buzzword - C3
Names n Faces - singer gets jail term in tax case
Opinion - Solders' deaths deserved more
Our Region - police seek help in identifying bank thief
Sports - Eric Gay
State in brief - FPPC may fine chris kelly
The Buzz - Ex-legislator jumps ship
Living Here - She worries that her friend is rushing into marriage
Weather - 74/50
World in Brief - Russian protest seeks freedom, fairness

rated:
Horoscope - 8
Tuesday Living Here - She worries that her friend is rushing into marriage

rated:
Todays correct Trivia
E1 Behind The Wheel
E2 The Last Time
E3 Abu Dhabi
LH1 Alexandre Miguel Rosales
LH2 Gone With the Wind
LH3 Football Player
Sports noted above are correct

rated:
New Trivia question are now on the site. Haven't tried any answers as yet.

rated:
Tuesday BUZZWORD: Tourism
Facebook: Sunflower
Twitter: Helianthus

rated:
5/08/13

Daily Trivia
Games= Hearts
Before They Were Famous= er
First Lines= it's blue
Get Your Game On= the devil's hand
Show Me The Money= woolongs
Celebrity= parker posey
Entertainment= austin, tx

rated:
Buzz word: NURSES
Facebook:....POPPY
Twitter......PAPAVER

rated:
E1 - 1965
E2 - The Moonshine Jungle World Tour
E3 - Old Town Auburn
LH2 - 57,000
LH3 - 2005

rated:
Scoopy - a near 100 percent
Business - board of equalization public hearing
Horoscope - 9
Find n Save - fiscal services director
Buzzword - A6
Names n Faces - husband: carey knew minaj would be trouble
Opinion - fracking won't help society
Our Region - indictment alleges mortgage fraud
Sports - paul kitagaki jr
State in brief - Pair to get most of Dorner refund
The Buzz - republican senator adds gun amendments to water bill
Weather - 77/54
World in Brief - brotherhood gets 3 posts
Food n Wine - wine and art in the park

rated:
Living Here 1: The Sundance Channel
Sports 1 : .304
Sports 2 : Dallas
Sports 3 : Arizona Wildcats

rated:
5/09/13

Daily Trivia
Games= Purple
Before They Were Famous= third watch
First Lines= hunger strike, eh?
Get Your Game On= e.d.n.III
Show Me The Money= four
Celebrity= parks & recreation
Entertainment= Edward sharpe & magnetic zeros

rated:
Buzz word:..TRAIN
Facebook:....LIMONIUM
Twitter:....LAVENDER

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1119 120 121122123219
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014