• filter:
  • 1105 106 107108109218
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Fun & games = Sepia

rated:
I have over 9.5 million points to spend. I am in the Sacramento area. What's the best way to win SOMETHING with my points?

rated:
jayobrien, check out the red box that says "use points" on the beebuzz homepage. You can use your points for the auction items which ensures you will not lose any points if you do not win that auction item, but the selection of items to bid on is extremely limited (and some might say, somewhat lame!). Or you can take a chance and use your points toward one of the contest items which have a designated number of points per entry. There are usually some very nice contest items to try for including cash, ipad, laptop computer, etc. However, no matter how many entries you buy with your points, there is no guarantee you will win that item, it just increases your odds of winning. If you do not win, you lose all the points you invested in buying those entries. I recently invested over 7 million points buying entries for the contest item of a $250 Barnes and Noble gift card. I will let all of you know if i win it or not. Have any of you out there won any contest items and if so, how many points did you invest buying entries for that item you won? Thanks.

rated:
Trivia:
Before They Were Famous: Steve McQueen
First Lines: Statler Toyota
Games n eCards Trivia: 10
Get Your Game On: Andy Capp's Tavern
Show Me The Money: Krone

Capitol Alert - January 24th e-Newsletter: Dianne Feinstein
Daily Morning Bulletin - Jan 24th e-News: Ethiopian child on the mend after Sutter surgery for deadly brain tumor
FUN & GAMES BONUS TRIVIA - 1/26/13: Sepia
Sac Paws - January 24th e-Newsletter: NZ to eradicate pet cats? Purr-ish the thought!
Touchdown Trivia: Tommy Smith of the Washington Redskins

rated:
yeah, I wish they allowed you to see who won & who invested how much... It'd be nice
And btw, the points "do" expire after a time period if not used... maybe I misunderstood you.

rated:
Touchdown trivia 1/26/13 - guacamole

rated:
You can actually see who won, but it doesn't show how many points or entries they invested into the item. Just go to "closed contest" and click on the item you tried to go for and it shows who the winner is under "Winner".

rated:
Buzz word of the weekend - wonder
Calif. traveler - Bryant Avery

rated:
jayobrien, excluding movie tickets I've won quite a bit over the years. Although, I'm not sure how many of them were from BBP. So far I've won Disney on Ice tickets, an up close and personal concert with The Plain White Tees, tickets to California State Fair, a helicopter ride over Sacramento, some 2 day music concert on Treasure Island last year, an iPad, tickets to Six Flags, some musical that I can't remember the name, an Ultra Flip Cam (but I think that was from a Gogurt contest), a Wii karaoke-like game. There may be more, but I can't think of them right now.

rated:
Thanks for the responses to my question about how best to spend points to better my opportunity to win SOMETHING. There doesn't seem to be a better way than just buying chances.

Does anyone have an opinion on whether it betters my odds to make multiple purchases of chances over several days vs. just buying them all at once?

And should I spread entries over several prizes or spend them all on one prize?

rated:
There used to be a stipulation that you could only win once within 30 days. I don't know what they do with future contests you've already used points for, though. It'd be nice to know....hmmmmm.

rated:
Does anyone have the ONTV trivia for 25,000 and rewards for 10,000 for Sunday? Thanks

rated:
Alec Baldwin

rated:
On TV Bonus = Alec Baldwin
On TV Weekly = cake

rated:
Trivia:
Before they were famous: My Best Friend's Birthday
First Lines: Chrissie
Games 'n eCards: 10
Get your game on: NHL 94
Show me the money: Kroon

rated:
jalexisk, that is an amazing list of items you have won! Would you mind sharing a bit more info like about how many points you invested to buy chances to some of these items you won? I recently invested over 7 million points to buy thousands of chances to win the $250 Barnes and Noble gift card, but still did not win. Do you generally try to spread out your points to buy chances at several different context items at the same time or focus most of your points on just 1-2 items? Thanks for your help. It would be nice to win at least one item at some point!

rated:
Buzzword = engage

rated:
Excursion Ticket?...click it and it appears to be a purchasing web site. Does someone else get a different site?

rated:
Excursion Trivia-> "What is the third ingredient in this fragrance?" Rose

rated:
Jllybne.....Thank You

rated:
ask scoopy - 77 inches
dealsaver - a4
find the buzz word - b3
names and faces - winning streaks holds for 'argo'
opinion - kings' contribution unknown
our region - raley's, bel air, nob hill foods
sports - lezlie sterling
state: in brief - sneaker wave' claims woman's life
the buzz - $4 million in repairs afoot at Board of equalization HQ
weather - 56/34
world: in brief - israel warns of strike against syrian chemical weapons

rated:
Foxymom....missing a Read & Win

Our Region Crime Report 1st Story

Woman assaulted, robbed outside church

rated:
EVERYONE: Don't forget to check 'PLAYER'S CHOICE'.....

rated:
Don't quite understand this: I didn't get Excursion Trivia, nor Our Region Crime Report, 1st Story.....
Is anyone else missing these?????

rated:
Thanks for the post!

rated:
monday our region - raley's, bel air, nob hill foods

rated:
Before They Were Famous = Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark
First Lines = Once upon a midnight dreary
Get Your Game On = higher top speed
Show Me The Money = Cedi
What Did They Say = But my hands are busy in the air

rated:
Games & e-cards: bruiserbots

rated:
Games - bruiserbots
Foodie - Chili
Travel - England
Touchdown - New England Patriots

rated:
Buzz Word (1/29) Outlook

rated:
Did anyone ever get last Friday's Ticket?

rated:
Nonhero916 check out page 104 member: Zfosterb for answer. I believe the answer is: ENTER TO WIN A FAMILY 4 PACK OF TICKETS TO DISNEY ON ICE. But please check zfosterb answers as he is always correct.

rated:
Facebook = Inbox
Twitter = Puzzle
Ask Scoopy -The exosphere
DEALSAVER -A4
Find The Buzz Word -A7
Names & Faces -Barbara Walters' dignosis: Chickpox
Opinion -Transportation funding at risk
Our Region -Coroner IDs man killed
Sports -Jose Luis Villegas
State: In Brief: FPPC gives Dutton
THE BUZZ -Microsoft: No skin in game for Kings
Tuesday Living Here -
Weather -58/36
WORLD: IN BRIEF -Neglect, error alleged in club fire tragedy

rated:
Daily Twitter Rewards Code - puzzle
Daily Facebook Rewards Code - inbox

rated:
Tuesday Living Here = Mother shocked by college daughter's new love interest - a woman

rated:
Thank you!

rated:
That is correct. Thank you!

rated:
NEW CODE NEEDED: Home & Landscape Expo reward code,from the Sac Bee booth.

rated:
Touchdown Trivia: Super Bowl XLII

rated:
Thank you!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1105 106 107108109218
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014