• filter:
  • 1562563564565 566
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Music Quiz: Ronnie Spector

Jayman:
My guess is:  Clothes or shoes all over the floor, we know those guys just hate to pick up things once they drop it on the floor!

rated:
B  95.5  WYJB
6:25   WORD   SOLAR
9:25   WORD
4:25   WORD

BACK TO WORK

rated:
Country 92-5 WWYZ Reward Codes
Listen & Win Codes:
2,500 Points:

Morning Show Bonus Code: Cukes
Station Codes:
500 Points:

Morning Show Bonus Code: Bracelet

All right guys. What do you think the answer is to the Magic 107.7 That Darn Question: Women say, in the bedroom, this is their biggest pet peeve. What is it? I just won 2 Trans-Siberian Orchestra tickets to go see them in Orlando, Florida on December 14th @ the Amway Center. I will tell you the answer in about 5 hours if you guys can't figure it out. 

rated:
WAXQ NEW YORK - Q104.3 Question of the Day: Where did Joe Bonamassa grow up? UTICA, NY

8:00am Bob Seger Ultimate Ride Text to Win: YES

8:00am Get the Led Out: MISTY MOUNTAIN HOP

8:50am 10 Songs in a Row: LIVE AND LET DIE

9:00am Bob Seger Ultimate Ride Text to Win: TIME

rated:
Jayman, my guess is SELFISHNESS!

Didn't you win tickets for the Trans Siberian Orchestra last year but you couldn't go for some reason?

MsJoey, I misread the question. LOL! Go look at my Facebook timeline. There is a picture there that fits right in with my first guesses! ROTFLMAO!!!!

rated:
Jayman, it is either SNORING or Crumbs in the bed. Maybe. I think. COOL WIN, there. That is awesome.

Besides that, I am surprised to hear they picked that question up again!!

rated:
WAXQ 104.3 Question of the Day: Where did Joe Bonamassa grow up? Utica, NY

rated:
jacqcamer said:   Jayman, my guess is SELFISHNESS!

Didn't you win tickets for the Trans Siberian Orchestra last year but you couldn't go for some reason?

Because my car blew the transmission last year. Here is a link to YouTube for the concert they did last year. They do this @ all the locations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sqxc7CwzyM

rated:
Music Challenge: Guns N Roses

~~~~~
In Word - Sit Down

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1562563564565 566
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014