• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
B95 WYJB Albany NY
B95 Email Blast Bonus Code (by 10am on 11/1): happy halloween

rated:
Halloween Snow brrrrrr

rated:
Music Challenge - John Lennon was the direct inspiration for three Beatles songs. "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", "Hey Jude", and what? - Good Night.

Today is the last day for trivia at several sites that I play, one of which provided this one. If anyone knows of another site that carries this, please let us know. I'll still be around, just not very active, until I can find other places to play. Triton has made it difficult to join sites if you don't live in their broadcast area, even though you can listen online anywhere. Many station based contests are oriented for local listeners, and local promoters.

Happy Halloween (or Samhain the real name for the origins of this day, that the church helped to create in 1745, with all hallow's eve, hallowmass and all saint's day). The church should have suppressed the celebrations and old traditions, which would have caused them to fade, instead, they embraced them and caused them to mix with new traditions, and confusion among the outsiders and insiders alike. Thank you Constantine (with heavy sarcasm).

rated:
 B 95.5    WYJB
6:25    WORD   HALLOWEEN
9:25    WORD   SCARY
4:25    WORD   WITCH
BACK TO WORK   UNCLE

rated:
Amos, I have not been able to find Music Challenge anywhere else. I've looked an awful lot, too. If I do come across it, I'll let you know. Hate to see you go but you are right about it becoming increasingly difficult to join any new stations, unless they are in one's own zip code area. All the best to you and I do hope you can find something so you can stick around with us for awhile!!

rated:
Video: Focused On Design ... Apple Smart Watch - App    
Video: Best and worst Cities to Celebrate Halloween ... St. Paul   
Video: Handcraft A Thanksgiving Gourd Centerpiece ... Corn Husks        
Video: Maternity Leave In The United States Vs ... 11% 

Full String ...  FarMatChiAppU.S

rated:
WAXQ NEW YORK - Q104.3 Question of the Day: Metallica will begin a one week residency on which late night TV show? THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH CRAIG FERGUSON

11:00am Bob Seger Ultimate Ride Text to Win: PRIZE

12:00am Bob Seger Ultimate Ride Text to Win: WINNER

12:00pm Workforce Block: BLACK SABBATH

2:00pm Bob Seger Ultimate Ride Text to Win: TRY

7:00pm Bob Seger Ultimate Ride Text to Win: FACTS

rated:
Music Quiz: The O'Jays
Music Rock Trivia: Rob Halford

FM106:
~~~~~~
Team: Cincinnati Bengals
Facebook: Halloween
Artist: The Band Perry
Cafe: Candy
Town: Bayside

95.7:
~~~~~
In Word:  Fall Back

rated:
Thanksgiving Bonus Code… Disney

rated:
Oops, sorry MsJoey

Best and Worst Cities to Celebrate Halloween......St. Paul
Hand craft a Thanksgiving Gourd Centerpiece......corn husks

rated:
95.9 River Aurora, IL
11:10 am =And She Was
4:10 pm =Wild Wild Life
8:10 pm =Psycho Killer

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill IL
Artist= Blake Shelton

100.7 Q Rock Crest Hill IL
Rocker= Whitfield Crane

rated:
I-94:
~~~~~
7am - Halloween
9am - Monster
1pm - Fear
4pm - Witch

rated:
VIDEO: Amazing Visual Effects...Lost and Found

VIDEO: Check Out Taylor's Slam Dunk...Madison Square Garden

VIDEO: Revealing Fabulous Secrets...Ocean Drive

rated:
*In & Around the House - Carbon Monoxide - CAR

Final time for this, since the stations disable Triton at the close of business today. Remember to use all your points for Hubbard Communications stations since 11/1, they will convert to a new system, leaving Triton in the dust.

rated:
VIDEO: Check Out Taylor's Slam Dunk....Madison Square Gardens
VIDEO: Robots Get Funky......................Poland

rated:
Moved from previous page:

99.5 WRVE Albany NY:
6am: shanna rocks
9:30am: best ever
MCT: sharknado
10:40am: treat
4pm: candy apple (all fixed and working now)
7pm:  take five

rated:
Happy Halloween everyone! Have fun today....

rated:
Kola 99.9 fm
$1000 at work bonus code : TRADE SECRET

rated:
Newest Full, Updated String:  FarMatChiAppLosMadOcePolU.S

Have a Very Good and SAFE Halloween, Everyone!

rated:
WAXX :
~~~~~
6:15am - Candy
7:15am - Scary
9:15am - Witch
1:15pm - Orange
4:15pm - Pumpkin
Ho-Chunk Brainstarter Trivia - Cold

rated:
MsJoey......I have everything in the string except "Gho" and "Rol". I can't seem to find anything that they refer to on this page or the previous page. What am I not seeing?

rated:
duckman,  they are probably something from a local station added in.

rated:
Thanks Ayla

rated:
I saw this and had to share ... I've still got a few stations left, 2 in the SW and in 2 NE. 1 in MW switched to self created trivia related to their content, often only 1-4 per week and sometimes forget to create or announce bonus codes. KTAR has their own thread, which I'm almost the only poster.  While I still have time, that will continue to be updated, but I welcome others to help and encourage recruit friends from markets that we haven't really tapped yet.

rated:
duckmin said:   MsJoey......I have everything in the string except "Gho" and "Rol". I can't seem to find anything that they refer to on this page or the previous page. What am I not seeing?

Duckmin, sorry about the two that did not belong. I forgot all about checking that. My bad.
I, of course, removed them. 

rated:
Ayla said:   HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, here is the 31st, so, give it a try, and post something for halloween in the Hotdeal section, make it a good one.  I don't know if you will get the SPOOKTACULAR badge or not, but if you don't try, you definitely won't get it.  Post something about Halloween:  costumes, treats, outside decor.....and I wish you luck.  If anyone does this and gets the badge, please tell us, so that others will know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ultimate Global Video Tri..: U.S.S. Detroit
Watch: The Friends Cast Team Up: Matthew Perry

String: FarU.SMat

Thanks Ayla!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1568569570571 572
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014