• filter:
  • 1305 306 307308309530
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Top dollar trivia - abagail johnson

rated:
It wasn't there! I swear! LOL. Sorry, Gary.
BTW, it is spelled "Abigail." = = = Oy. Not that it matters on multiple choice....
But I have to fill this out some way!

rated:
For those interested - today is the last day to submit a design for the Black Friday T-Shirt contest and voting starts the 17th.  

Reminder - before you post trivia answers - please check the previous page because many of the questions have already been answered

rated:
VIDEO: Today in History October 15th - I Love Lucy
VIDEO: CA Region is now Pumpkin - 1985

rated:
VIDEO: New York opens Statue of Liberty...33

Trivia: SpaceX Grasshopper Rocket Launch...over 2500 feet

VIDEO: Street Fight 2: Cat & Dog Edit...dog

WODE 99.9 The Hawk 99@9 Kick-Off Song for 10/15/13...Hysteria by Def Leppard

rated:
FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist - Jennifer Nettles
Facebook - Witches
Team - Chicago Bears
Town - Whitefish Bay

rated:
*OrthoIndy: Kristen Ferran

rated:
What's Right For Me? -- HEALTH STATUS

Prevention Of Tartar - susceptible

rated:
TRIVIA: SpaceX Grasshopper Rocket Launch...2500 feet

rated:
US 99:
~~~~~~
Artist - Casadee Pope
Taylor - Lincoln Park Zoo
Traffic - Brake

rated:
Daily Video Trivia - 96

rated:
10/15

95.9 The River Aurora IL
11:10am=You Wreck Me
4:10pm=A Higher Place
8:10pm=You Dont Know How It Feels

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill IL
Artist=Lady Antebellum
Eblast=EASY

100.7 Q-Rock Crest Hill
Q Rocker= roger glover
Eblast=Mexico (Not Working Now)

rated:
>>>The DODGERS-BLUE is hangin' in there...but they have been warned if they win NO JUMPIN' INTO ANY CLOSE POOLS...<<<

KIISfm

10/15/2013 Current VIP Link (...AlvMarEriKimKee...)
Rate The Music= KEEper
Thirty-Nine Daily Featured Links

rated:
Updated String: Str27VegInsHer96TouKriFerHeaSusTwiMiaLuc198533250LatDogHotWon

Vegas Photography - Her Hotel Room
Vegas Body Painting - Wonder Woman

95.7:
~~~~~
In Word – Leif
Mumble Jumble - Legerdemain
Music Quiz - Stevie Wonder
Oldies 95.7 @ ALS Run/Walk - Heart

rated:
VIDEOuggars 20th baby --- 29 years                                                                                                                                                                                VIDEO: Billy Ray Gives Randy Travis Hea...SERIOUS STROKE                                                                                      VIDEO: Jonas Brothers Cancel Tour---MINNESOTA

rated:
New surveys up - at least 10.

What's with all the duplicate answers to trivia questions from yesterday and even before??? 

rated:
VIDEO SURVEY: Paper Dolls With A Poisonous - 1. Countryliving.com, 2. Spider
VIDEO SURVEY: Haunted House - 1. Pop the question, 2. Zombies
VIDEO SURVEY: On The Rise - 1. Whooping Cough, 2. Pediatrician ?
VIDEO SURVEY: Live Performance - 1. Selena Gomez, 2. Falls off the stage
VIDEO SURVEY: Check Out The Preview - 1. Evenly, 2. 25 years
VIDEO SURVEY: Simply Flawless - 1. 3, 2. Splash Event
VIDEO SURVEY: Back To The Drawing Board - 1. Capitol Records, 2. Connecticut
VIDEO SURVEY: Let's Go To The Movies! - 1. Wink, 2. Travel Journal
VIDEO SURVEY: Headed To The Finish Line - 1. 3 weeks, 2. June
VIDEO SURVEY: You're So Cute! - 1. Tom, 2. Car Rides

rated:
WJOL Newsmaker Joliet city manager vote

rated:
b95.5

6:25 word squash
9:25 word allow
back to work avril
4:25 word soup

rated:
I Want That!...$1000

rated:
I Want That: $1000
Making All My Dreams Come True: RED
I Love Chocoilate: Godiva
Game Time: SPAdes
What a Relief: SEVen
Best part Of waking Up: BLUe
Moisture & Lasting Color: PURple
Newest Video In Town: BONus points

Updated String: RoyLovMicHauStr27VegInsHerTou96985Luc25033DogHeaSus$10RedGodSpaSevBluPurBon

rated:
What A Relief - seven
I Want That! - $1000
Making All My Dreams Come True! - red
Game Time - Spades
Newest Video In Town - bonus
I Love Chocolate! - Godiva
Moisture & Lasting Color - purple
Best Part Of Waking Up! - blue
Anyone Hungry? - red

Sev$10RedSpaBonGodPurBlu

rated:
KOST
dbc= oct
song of the day= lov
new surveys
Twenty-Five Daily Featured Links

rated:
Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: MAROON 5 @ 10am. Song: One More Night
Song Of The Hour 3pm: MAROON 5 F/CHRISTINA AGUILERA @ 3:06pm. Song: Moves Like Jagger

WHEELOFFORTUNE.COM:
Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (ON THE MAP) for 10-15: BORA BORA
Spin I.D. Prize Winner ($5,000): JM5630708

rated:
New Music Spotlight
Drink To That All Night

rated:
I just posted a hotdeal for 20 Nail Polishes for $16.99. FREE shipping, before that changes, or they up the price, I just wanted everyone to know about it.  If there are colors you don't like...LOL...Give them to someone as a gift?

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: 83% of people under the age of 30 use their mobile phone for THIS. Answer is: As an alarm clock. THIS WAS ALSO POSTED BY ME ON October 1, 2013 @ 11:21pm. YOU THINK THEY COULD PUT OTHER QUESTIONS UP INSTEAD OF THE ONES THEY CONSTANTLY USE.

rated:
Video Trivia Time: June
Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous!: 5 or 6
Entertainment Zone!: Perfect winter coat
Videos Gone Wild!: Carrot cake
VIDEO TRIVIA: Google Talks Clean Power: Energy technology
String: Jun5 oPerCarEne

rated:
Ayla - How do I find that - have never explored the site except for the trivia questions....

rated:
curiousgoods said:   Ayla - How do I find that - have never explored the site except for the trivia questions....
  Roll over "forums" at the top of the page and click on "hot deals". That will bring you to that forum, then type in the item in the search bar.

better yet , go here: www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1305855/

rated:
Daily Video Trivia: Dallas Buyers Club
Fun Fall Video Trivia: Golden Girl

Updated String: Jun5 oPerCarEneDalGol

rated:
Music Challenge -- control

rated:
Quoted from a post above: "Reminder - before you post trivia answers - please check the previous page because many of the questions have already been answered."
Another one: "What's with all the duplicate answers to trivia questions from yesterday and even before???" Both by my friend, Tigresslil.

It is my understanding that duplicate answers are most welcome and are also considered as being helpful. This seems to be the consensus across the board.

Except when I did it, I got redded like crazy, and yelled at in PM's! (My duplicates were by accident, not on purpose.)

So, I had a chat with a kind Moderator who said that they do not condone duplicate answers, but that they do not regularly "moderate" this particular board. Only if someone hits the "alert mods" button. Then they will not necessarily delete them. With all the posting within already posted posts, it can be difficult to tell at exactly what time someone did post an answer. (Say that fast five times...and you'll win a special award.)

Just my own opinion, I find many duplicate answers to be distracting, and a waste of board space. There is no need for many people to answer the same question over and over. Again, IMHO. Don't shoot the messenger.

I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything, but in an effort to be helpful - inasmuch as I can be - and to answer the question. I may be considered a "newbie" in these parts, but I am by no means a newbie to these types of, or many other, forums.

When it happened to me and I brought it up on the board here, I was basically told to suck it up and put on my big girl panties.

Or something to that effect.

My advice would be, if anyone does not care for the duplicates, to just hit the "alert mods" button and let them handle it. Or have a conversation with a mod for yourself.

Other places I visit do NOT condone ANY duplicate answers, ever. They are quickly deleted by the moderators. Perhaps some of you might suggest this to the mods here.

Now, this is just my opinion. Take it or leave it. Not trying to cause trouble. Don't hurt me. I really am nice if you get to know me. Life is Good.

rated:
WGAR 99.5
Artist of the Day - Luke Bryan

rated:
MIX 105.1 E-mail Bonus Code: Wake

rated:
Remember When? ...Ben Jones
In The News ...Blobfish
Country Music ... Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
Country Livin' ... Nothing Grows In Shadows
Blockbusters ... Brad Pitt
Top Dollar Trivia ... 1989

rated:
4th Quarter: Milwaukee Bucks
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Jeremy Renner
Music Pop Quiz: Indie pop rockers Death Cab for Cutie have returned to studio to record their ____ studio album. Answer is: 8th

Mix 105.1:
Pop Clips! Trivia: Which of the following food items is NOT featured in this video about the pumpkin flavor fad? Answer is: Popcorn
Pop Culture Trivia: Recently, Martha Stewart tweeted that she dropped her iPad, shattering its corners and wondered if she should call Apple to pick it up or if she should take it in. Stewart then proposed Apple have something like Amazon's same day delivery, but for Apple products. What name did Stewart tweet as a suggestion for her idea? Answer is: Apple Now

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: What classic rock guitarist's father was a friend of guitar pioneer Les Paul? Answer is: Steve Miller

rated:
Anyone that wants to see that nail polish hotdeal:

Click on my name
Click on recent topics
And it should be at the top

Any conversation about this, from now on, should be in a PM, so not to jam the page with this subject.

rated:
GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS!!
Have A Nice Day, Everyone!! Beautiful Fall Weather out here, all the pretty colors are just magnificent!! Loving every minute of it.
How about where you're at?
I love this message board. There are so many kind and supportive people here, and especially the moderators. They do not get enough thanks for all that they do.
So THANK YOU, Mods!! You are greatly appreciated!!!

rated:
Music Knowledge: Kirk Franklin

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1305 306 307308309530
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014