• filter:
  • 1310 311 312313314542
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
HOT
10/22/2013 Current INSIDERs Link (...LizMarYvoWil...BEN...)
m.k.= bac
three surveys
twenty-four daily featured links

rated:
95.7:
~~~~~
In Word – Stop Sign
Mumble Jumble - Swivet
Music Quiz - Frank Sinatra

rated:
WGAR 99.5
New Music Spotlight - The Outsiders

rated:
MYfm
dbc= GHO
noon name= KAT
5@5 name.= KAT
Daily trivia asking what state produces the largest pumpkins--NEW YORK
Twenty-One Daily Featured Links

rated:
KOST
song of the day= FAI
website 1,000 points bonus code= GOB
Cel= the walking dead
daily state answer= NEW

rated:
VIDEO TRIVIA: Does This Make You Happy?: Boxer
VIDEO: More...Celine Dion's $28 Million ...: 19
Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Dolly Parton
Entertainment Zone!: Court house
Video Trivia Time: Alcohol
Videos Gone Wild!: Small depression
String: Box19DolCouAlcSma

rated:
Fun Fall Video Trivia... West Hollywood

rated:
Updated String: Box19DolCouAlcSmaWes

Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: 43% of us will decide not to do THIS because of financial reasons. Answer is: Go to a wedding

WHEELOFFORTUNE.COM:
Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (PHRASE) for 10-22: IT'S OUT OF THE WAY
Spin I.D. Prize Winner ($5,000): JB6915027
* Las Vegas Vacation Sweepstakes Week *

rated:
Country Livin - 12
Country Music Trivia - 6

WGAR 99.5

Artist of the Day - Carrie Underwood
Word of the Day - Bat

Hope everyone contacted their station about the Daily Video Trivia missing both the video and question so they eventually get it fixed !!!

Don't forget to enter the Visit Orlando for Thanksgiving contest - you get a free entry every day.  

rated:
4th Quarter: 51 to 14
Blockbusters: Mick Gould
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Only God Forgives
In The News: Subaru
Music Pop Quiz: What is the title of Kelly Clarkson's new album, which will be released on October 29? Answer is: Wrapped in Red
Remember When?: Bonnie Tyler

Mix 105.1:
Pop Clips! Trivia: Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen credit their shared role on 'Full House' for obsession with fashion. What was the name of the character played by the Olsen twins? Answer is: Michelle Tanner
Pop Culture Trivia: Taylor Swift has been cast alongside Meryl Streep and Katie Holmes in a new movie tailor-made for her tween audience. The movie is based on Lois Lowry's 1993 young adult novel about a boy's progressive disillusionment with his futuristic, seemingly utopian society. What is the name of Swift's upcoming film? Answer is: The Giver

Sunny 105.9:
Classic Rock Challenge: What member of the Eagles says he is "appalled" when he looks back on the fashion and hairstyle choices he made in the 1970s? Answer is: Glenn Frey

rated:
Classic Rock Challenge-> Glenn Frey

rated:
Top Dollar Trivia... Washing Dishes

rated:
music knowledge: "I'll Be Missing You."

rated:
FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist of the Day - Kasey Musgraves
Email Blast - Pumpkin
Team - Minnesota Vikings
Town - Glendale

rated:
Anyone else having issues with Top Entertainment, Earn Extra Points and Health & Fitness videos not giving up the points?

WODE 99.9 The Hawk 99@9 Kick-Off Song fro 10/23/13...Ramblin' Man by The Allman Brothers Band

rated:
jacqcamer said:   Anyone else having issues with Top Entertainment, Earn Extra Points and Health & Fitness videos not giving up the points?
  Other than most of them having 30 sec ads, I didn't have any issues.  I have in the past and the only way I could fix it was to clear out all my history by doing a disk clean up.

rated:
None of them are working for me either.  I wrote to them, and we will see how many days/weeks it takes for them to do something.

EDIT:  The Boulevard Videos are working now, and I didn't change anything....not sure what happened!

rated:
Thanks Tigresslil & Ayla. I went ahead and shut down my computer and restarted it and that seems to have fixed the problem for me. I hate shutting down because it takes so long to come back up. Oh well, I guess that is the price we pay to get our points. 

I lied. It only worked for one video

DropCam Sweepstakes...$149

rated:
String: Box19DolCouAlcSmaWes$143Pen$10

rated:
High Fashion Sweepstakes - 3
Break the Bank Sweepstakes - Pending
Helping You Share Sweepstakes - $149  (I think this is the same as the DropCam Sweepstakes, but mine was titled "Helping You Share Sweepstakes")

Jacqcamer & Ayla - try closing out of everything and clearing your browser history, if that doesn't work, then try doing a disk clean up.  When I've had the problem in the past, that is the "standard" answer I get when I complain.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  

rated:
Just in Time For Halloween ... $100

rated:
WJOL Newsmaker Will County Negotiations

rated:
Game Time - Playtstation 4

rated:
VIDEO: Today in History October 23: 58

rated:
VIDEO: Show Biz Minute: Royal Baby, Under...Sound of Music

VIDEO: Best and Scariest Haunted Houses...Denver

rated:
VIDEO: Apple Unveils New Ipads, Macs, Ahe.... - 1.4 pounds (not working )
VIDEO: Most Expensive Celebrity Engagement - $2.5 million
VIDEO: Arnold Schwarzenegger Records his - I'll be back

I Want A Thanksgiving Feast - prepaid visa
Pick Your Favorite Team - blue
Hot Off the Press - economic cancer
Only In My Dreams - title
It's Gotta Be Top Shelf - red
We Are The World - seven

rated:
95.7:
~~~~~
In Word – Yellow
Mumble Jumble - Austere
Music Quiz - True

rated:
VIDEO: Apple Unveils New IPads, Macs Ahe...: 1.4 pounds (not working)

I even spelled it out (one point four pounds) with no luck. I even tried 1 pound just in case they didn't mean "previous"....also no luck.

rated:
dbilderback said:   VIDEO: Apple Unveils New IPads, Macs Ahe...: 1.4 pounds (not working)

I even spelled it out (one point four pounds) with no luck. I even tried 1 pound just in case they didn't mean "previous"....also no luck.

You are right, 1.4 is the answer, but I have been trying other...possibilities, and it is taking: 1.7 as the answer.

rated:
10/23
95.9 The River Aurora IL
11:10am=Expresso Love
4:10pm=So Far Away
8:10pm=Walk of Life

98.3 WCCQ Crest Hill IL
Artist=Easton Corbin
Eblast=BOO

100.7 Q-Rock Crest Hill IL
Q Rocker= jimmy degrasso
Eblast= Vai(not working yet again)

rated:
Updated String: Box19DolCouAlcSmaWes$143Pen$10Sou2.5Bac1.7Den$1493Pen$100PreBluPlaEcoTitRedSev1.7Jes

EDIT: I put the Daily Video Trivia In The String

rated:
The videos started working again, along with the 30 second ads that seem to take an eternity to play through.

aiabamasky, check your PM please.

rated:
Thank you Ayla! I tried many different ways but you found the one that works for the Video on the new Ipad!! 1.7 does it.

rated:
Daily Video Trivia ... Jessica

Thank you, Ayla, for adding this to the string. I always forget to do that...Sorry!

rated:
KIISfm
10/23/2013 Current VIP Link (...Mar/Jen/Tri/Ren...)
Thirty-Nine Daily Featured Links
mpq= wrap
three surveys

rated:
MYfm
10/23/2013 noon name= Passenger
10/23/2013 5@5 name.= KIM
dbc= witches

rated:
Rock Music Trivia - Dave Grohl

US 99:
~~~~~~
Artist - Gary Allan
Taylor - Should've Said No
Traffic - Yellow Light
Trish - Yogurt

rated:
NOW IT'S NOT GIVING THE POINTS FOR THE VIDEO BOULEVARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S BACK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
Updated String: Box19DolCouAlcSmaWes$143Pen$10Sou2.5Bac1.7Den$1493Pen$100PreBluPlaEcoTitRedSev1.7Jes58

Magic 107.7:
Song Of The Hour 10am: KELLY CLARKSON @ 10:01am. Song: Stronger (What Doesn't Kill ..
Song Of The Hour 3pm: THE SCRIPT @ 3:01pm. Song: Breakeven

WHEELOFFORTUNE.COM:
Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (FOOD & DRINK) for 10-23: BAKED HAM
Spin I.D. Prize Winner ($5,000): CH2758149

* Las Vegas Vacation Sweepstakes Week *

rated:
New surveys are available - most are non-video and the video ones are mainly asking for your opinion.

WGAR 99.5
New Music Spotlight - Slow Me Down

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1310 311 312313314542
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014