• Search this Topic »
rated:
String: 5SweDubLacBalNotShoHigNonVegSevCarHarCon100200195Peo

rated:
Rock Music: Coventry University

rated:
Happy 7th anniversary with FatWallet, Ayla

rated:
Well, once again the leader board is gone. The odd thing is it happened right exactly, after an hour of answering trivia, right when I got the lead they took the board down so I could not see it. Right to the second! Very funny.

rated:
My apologies, firebird. I refreshed the screen a couple times but it still did not update to show your post!

rated:
The site (not FW!) has gone totally wonky this morning.
I tried a couple of trivias, but not sure that the answers were even recognized.
Time for some strong coffee!

rated:
pbmc said:   The site (not FW!) has gone totally wonky this morning.
I tried a couple of trivias, but not sure that the answers were even recognized.
Time for some strong coffee!

LOL  Did the coffee help???

rated:
The Obamacare Answer Guide - become a member
Thanksgiving Savings - Green

rated:
 Anyone else getting the message that the Obamacare trivia answers are being posted, "pending approval"?

rated:
tigresslil said:     LOL  Did the coffee help???

Only after I irished it up a bit.

I will try back in a few hours and see if there's any improvements. 
Of course I sent an email to the radio station saying in a nice way "Get your #$%^ act together".

rated:
jacqcamer said:    Anyone else getting the message that the Obamacare trivia answers are being posted, "pending approval"?
  I got that message and eventually my answers were posted

Heck - I got that message for this post.  What is going on with FW???

rated:
This happened to me on November 18th for the same trivia. I contacted the mods and was told that a word in my post "hit one of their filters".

rated:
LOL, Jacqcamer....I'm just thinking of that in relation to what is going on in the news with obamacare...

rated:
Now I see what you mean....my last post is pending approval! LOL!

I would say that it is, without a doubt, due to not wanting those poe lytical arguements in the forums.  Doncha all think?

Oh! There it is. My last post, above this one!

rated:
93.1  JACK FM
Music Challenge:   Aborigines  

rated:
Thanksgiving Savings -- GREEN

rated:
The "O" word apparently triggers an automatic bot that searches for inappropriate words and phrases.
I think a way around it would be to purposely misspell it and avoid the automatic flag.

rated:
our new and improved leaderboard is up, finally. I like the old one better

rated:
>>>THE FORUM @ HOLLYWOOD RACETRACK AREA...huge job fair for two days starting today....Please do the www.KTLA5.com...<<<  

11/20/2013 KEARTH tix@2= Can't Buy Me Love by the BEATLES (easy 1Kpts. if posted before 10 a.m.)

11/21/2013 KEARTH J.H.Trivia= St. Marks Church

11/21/2013 KEARTH Classic Trivia=  The Ed Sullivan Show

rated:
Bing Rewards Earn Credits ... 2

String: 5SweDubLacBalNotShoHigNonVegSevCarHarCon100200195Peo2

I agree with Mr. Green. This Leader Board will sure take a bit of getting used to. It was nice to see who actually is in first place and how many points they have. Made me see my chances of ever winning. ( 0 ) LOL.

rated:
The Leader Board sounds interesting. Where do I find it?
Thanks

rated:
Well the board is new but I already have a complaint, it will not stay set where I put it. I do not really care about XP have been maxed for along time. I also have one other complaint, spell check on here changing things.LOL

rated:
What I find very disturbing about the new Leader board is, if you click on a person's username a box pops up with their first and last name, then their game info. They should NOT under any circumstances, be putting out to the public, our full names!!!

rated:
Well I'm still in the number 1 position however in the all time section the people below me are still not even people from my area. Their all time scores continue to rise however they are never on the daily or weekly lists. Which is why I think they are a part of a different group.

Me too jc. I don't think it has counted at least 3 of my correct answers.

rated:
I just noticed that at least one of my correct triva answers was not tallied on the NEW & IMPROVED leaderboard. I agree, last names should not be posted. I do not like the NEW & IMPROVED leaderboard.

I wonder how many days,weeks,months,years,decades it is going to take them to work the bugs out of this!?

Bigf00t50, your leaderboard should be on your station's page when you log in and on the trivia page when you open it. It used to be on your Activity History page as well, but the new one isn't there. I haven't done any trivia since they have implemented the NEW & IMPROVED leaderboard, so I don't know what is going to happen when I start doing the trivia. 

rated:
I'm in Abq. NM this is the list on the new score board for XP. How does it compare to other areas?

1st ClydeM 43,207
2nd RobertC 36,902
3rd JanetN 35,209
4th AnnaF 34,365
5th JessicaT 33,561

rated:
MrsF said:   What I find very disturbing about the new Leader board is, if you click on a person's username a box pops up with their first and last name, then their game info. They should NOT under any circumstances, be putting out to the public, our full names!!!
Agree completely!
Double thumbs down to the morons who came up with this "supposed improvement"

rated:
anybody knows what streamers are. it is on the new leader board. thanks

rated:
pbmc said:   
MrsF said:   What I find very disturbing about the new Leader board is, if you click on a person's username a box pops up with their first and last name, then their game info. They should NOT under any circumstances, be putting out to the public, our full names!!!
Agree completely!
Double thumbs down to the morons who came up with this "supposed improvement"

I also agree and, for what it's worth, I did email my station regarding them now showing first and last name.  Maybe if all of us who are against this email our individual stations they will do something about it.

rated:
anyone have the 9:25 & back to work perk for B 95.5?

rated:
WGAR 99.5 Listen & Win
New Music Spotlight - Shut Up and Hold On

rated:
B95.5 WYJB
6:25 WORD BRILLIANT
9:25 WORD SKATING
BACK TO WORK NAT KING COLE
4:25 WORD MITTENS

rated:
95.7:
~~~~~
In Word – Social Studies
Mumble Jumble - Octothorpe
Music Quiz - 1944

US 99.5:
~~~~~~~~
Artist - Craig Morgan
Lunchtime Code - Grilled Asparagus
Traffic Jam - Tread
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me

rated:
thank you

rated:
KYSR ALT987:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listen & Win - Torrance
Morning Music Marathon - Morning
Weekly Newsletter - Rooftop

KRTH KEARTH:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Listen & Win - Into The Groove by Madonna

FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist - Alan Jackson
Facebook - Mashed potatoes
New Years in New York - Empire
Team - Oakland Raiders
Town - Mequon

rated:
cmnovice said:   I'm in Abq. NM this is the list on the new score board for XP. How does it compare to other areas?

I used to be behind, when I first took notice of the leaderboard.  I had always plowed through the tirvia, not knowing about the xp, and then I paid attention, and wondered why some people were soooo far ahead of me, and I....found ways to get caught up, and in some cases, passed them up.  If you are interested in the xp, and want to know what I did, PM me, and we can talk about it.

Mine is:
1st   LauraS 74,794
2nd   LindaS 66,103....This Is me
3rd   DavidR 46,603
4th   JaniceV 44,803
5th   MaryB 42,652

rated:
VIDEO TRIVIA: Does This Make You Happy?: French toast
Watch: How Candy Crush Took Off: 150
Fun Fall Video Trivia: 3 or 4
Video Trivia Time: Anki drive
Entertainment Zone!:Emma Watson
Videos Gone Wild!: Diet & beauty
Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Oscar
What's The Recommendation?:Multi-pronged approach to treating fibromyalgia that may include medications to relieve pain, help

String: Fre1503 oAnkEmmDieOscPaiNoDicMul

rated:
Healthcare Point Zone:

What Are The Symptoms? -  Pain all over, tight muscles/cramping, fatigue, fibro fog, headaches, sleep, irritable bowel, skin, balance, etc. - PAI
Who Knows What Causes Fibromyalgia? - No one - NO
How Is It Diagnosed? - Dick Tracy, investigating and eliminating other suspects before pointing to fibro as the perp - DIC

rated:
Daily Video Trivia: Six Pack
Updated String: Fre1503 oAnkDieOscPaiNoDicMulSixEmm

Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: Why do 68% of Facebook users say they delete friends from their social network? Answer is: They invite you to play those games!

WHEELOFFORTUNE.COM:
Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (Place) for 11-21: FRUIT GROVE

Secret Santa Sweepstakes Winner #1 ($4,800)
RG0500873 (Ronald G.)

Secret Santa Sweepstakes Winner #2 ($5,300)
ES0013171 (Ella S.)

Secret Santa Sweepstakes Winner #3 ($12,699)
RN8267944 (Ruth N.)

rated:
Does This Make You Happy? FRENCH TOAST   Sirry Pugle didn't see your post..

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1330 331 332333334529
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014