• filter:
  • 1357 358 359360361565
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Just to give a heads up, the leaderboard is kinda screwy. Weekly score is showing under daily score and vice versa.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   Just to give a heads up, the leaderboard is kinda screwy. Weekly score is showing under daily score and vice versa.
  Cancel that - working okay now.

rated:
Your Daily Video Trivia: three

Updated String: HolBeaherMicTipWorHeaThr

rated:
WGAR 99.5 Listen & Win:
Artist of the Day - The Band Perry
Word of the Day - celebrate

Though a tad inconsistent, my video pics in Top Entertainment Videos are Jaguars Crossover Prototype and Late Night Highlight.  As I said, they are inconsistent,  yours might be totally different, but those are the 2 that worked best for me.

It's rare that I know the answer to any of the trivia questions without having to check here or do a google search but today's Remember When question is one that I never need to look up - I lived through that time and will never forget what happened at Kent or the song CSN&Y released about that incident.  That was a sad day in Ohio's history.  

rated:
Blockbusters ...Z1ON0101
In The News ...Georgia
Remember When ... Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
Country Music... Billy Currington
Country Livin' ... Cameron Diaz
Top Dollar Trivia ... Amazon

rated:
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Rihanna and Chris Brown
Music Pop Quiz: Which pop singer was born on August 20, 1992? Answer is: Demi Lovato

rated:
Classic rock challenge: Belfast

rated:
Music Knowledge: 21

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: True

rated:
4th Quarter quiz --- 1970

rated:
Pop Clips Trivia : A ghost
Pop Culture Trivia : Jack Reacher

rated:

rated:
VIDEO: Little Couple Star Begins Chemo = 2

updated string = WakPauCelHolBeaHerMicTipWorHeaThr

Have a safe, merry new year!

rated:
Expert Tips On The Perfect Bow T... 25 years
How To Flip a Tortilla ... Plate
Drew Barrymore Gets Hands On...Fingerplay with Makeup

rated:
oops duplicate - sorry

rated:
Updated String:  HolBeaherMicTipWorHeaThr2Pla25Fin

rated:
B95.5   WYJB

6:25     WORD    HAM
9:25      WORD   HEART
BACK TO WORK   ANDY
4:25    WORD     HORNS

rated:
KIISfm
7:50 VIP name= SABrina
mpq= lovato
**one survey**
Fifty-Six Daily Featured Links

rated:
KEARTH

KEARTH Classic Trivia= Belfast

**one survey**
TIX @ 2= LOVIN', TOUCHIN', SQUEEZIN'    (post now for an easy 1,000 points)...
because they will set up the new song to be posted in about a half-hour

rated:
Off topic I know but I've been away for the last week and I missed you guys! LOL! I hope you all had a great holiday and will have a happy and safe new year.   Congrats to all of you with the new badges and also ct, you look great! I'm too old but I can't help it. . . .I love Monsters Inc.

rated:
FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist - Jake Owen
Café - Biscuit
Email Blast - Resolution
Facebook - Drink
Team - Detroit Lions
Town – Erin

rated:
WRVE 99.5:
~~~~~~~~~~~
6:30am - Drummer
9:30am - Recording Academy
10:40am - Candy Cane
iHeart Radio Code - New Years
MCT - Johnny Depp
4:10pm - Returns

rated:
Eight new surveys up! 1500 points each = 12,000 easy points!

rated:
95.7:
~~~~~
In Word - Party
Mumble Jumbo - Insurine
Music - James Brown

rated:
KTAR 92.3:
~~~~~~~~~~
8:20 - Fireworks
11:20 - Black
2:05 - Story
3:15 - Genuine

rated:
Wacky Winter Video Trivia: Burlington
Video Trivia Time: Tub
Entertainment Zone!: Haters
Videos Gone Wild!: Kohl's
Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous!: Decorating hazards
Watch: The Most Heartwarming Stories of 2013: 22
VIDEO: History From The White House: Jay Carney
VIDEO: Audi Takes Aim At BMW: 2018
VIDEO: 2013's Most Shocking Celebrity S...: 4 years
VIDEO: Emma Watson Turns Down Movie: Degree
VIDEO: Pro Skier Hacks Into Run: Yellow

String: BurTubHatKohDec22Jay2014 yDegYel

rated:
Someone was talking about some people getting over 1,000 XP in one day, well, I think I got that eat.  The day just got started a few hours ago, and someone, an Emily L, has 1044 for today already!

rated:
Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: During the holidays were are inundated with commercials, what character do you think people remember the most? Answer is: The Green Giant

WHEELOFFORTUNE.COM:
Wheel Of Fortune Bonus Round (Phrase) for 12-30: BEYOND WORDS
Spin I.D. Prize Winner ($5,000): JJ3440763

rated:
I don't understand how that happens. 

rated:
Ayla;18214406 said:
Someone was talking about some people getting over 1,000 XP in one day, well, I think I got that eat.  The day just got started a few hours ago, and someone, an Emily L, has 1044 for today already!
sgmwinstead;18214471 said:I don't understand how that happens. 

ON SOME OF THE RADIO STATION WEBSITE, SOME PEOPLE CAN EARN ACHIEVEMENTS OR BADGES JUST LIKE FATWALLET. BUT WHEN PEOPLE EARN THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS OR BADGES ON THEIR RADIO STATION WEBSITES, THEY CAN GET A BONUS BETWEEN 100 TO 1000 POINTS DEPENDING ON THE ACHIEVEMENT OR BADGE THAT THEY GOT UP TO.

rated:
Your Daily Video Trivia: Sandra Bullock

Updated String: BurTubHatKohDec22Jay2014 yDegYelSan

rated:
I was just in my daughter's account, doing surveys for her, while I am reading my book, and I happened to look at the XP list off to the side, and I saw she was on the list, and in second place.  I then went to her activity list, and found that the VIDEO SURVEY: Women in Television, for 1500 points, gave 1005 XP for completing the survey.  Does anyone remember doing this survey?  Did you notice that many XPs?

EDIT:  I just clicked on her name and saw off to the right a list of awards that she has earned, and the newest is:  Platinum survey award. I think that is where the extra 1000 XP points came from.  A bonus award for hitting that level for doing 100 surveys?  It says she has 961 XP to the next level, and then another 1000 XP?

I have seen this before, but never paid attention.  I am on the top level, and have no more awards to earn.  Come to think about it, I remember a long time ago, getting 1005 points for something, but didn't pay attention to it.

Jayman, is that the badges that you are talking about?  The awards?

But for the people who get this amount of points every day, I don't believe that they can earn an award every day, but what do I know?

rated:
Ayla said:   I was just in my daughter's account, doing surveys for her, while I am reading my book, and I happened to look at the XP list off to the side, and I saw she was on the list, and in second place.  I then went to her activity list, and found that the VIDEO SURVEY: Women in Television, for 1500 points, gave 1005 XP for completing the survey.  Does anyone remember doing this survey?  Did you notice that many XPs?

EDIT:  I just clicked on her name and saw off to the right a list of awards that she has earned, and the newest is:  Platinum survey award. I think that is where the extra 1000 XP points came from.  A bonus award for hitting that level for doing 100 surveys?  It says she has 961 XP to the next level, and then another 1000 XP?

I have seen this before, but never paid attention.  I am on the top level, and have no more awards to earn.  Come to think about it, I remember a long time ago, getting 1005 points for something, but didn't pay attention to it.

Jayman, is that the badges that you are talking about?  The awards?

But for the people who get this amount of points every day, I don't believe that they can earn an award every day, but what do I know?

YES THAT IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AYLA!!

rated:
Blockbusters ... Tunisia
In The News ... 6%
Remember When .. Jimmy Connors
Country Livin ... Danica Patrick
Country Music ... George Strait
Top Dollar Trivia ... Flywheel Sports

rated:
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia: Oprah Winfrey is getting ready to celebrate her _____ birthday.  Answer is: 60th
Music Pop Quiz: Demi Lovato's fans are known as? Answer is: Lovatics

rated:
Classic rock challenge: Them

rated:
WGAR 99.5 Listen & Win:
Word of the Day - New Year
Artist of Day - Toby Keith (they announced Brad Paisley but that isn't working, Toby Keith does work)
EDIT - Artist of the Day could change if they fix it, anything could happen - so if one doesn't work, try the other one.  

Nothing great in the Top Entertainment Videos 

To those that will be out celebrating the new year tonight - be safe

Wishing all a healthy, prosperous and happy New Year !!!

rated:
4th Quarter - Broncos

rated:
NEXT BIG WINNER   EMAIL

rated:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!  IF YOU ARE GOING OUT TONIGHT, PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND WATCH OUT FOR THE OTHER GUY!!!!. SAVE A LIFE, BE A DESIGNATED DRIVER!!!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1357 358 359360361565
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014