• 1387 388 389390391551
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
New Beginnings Video Trivia: 1820
Videos Gone Wild!: AMC

Magic 107.7:
That Darn Question: Women say whenever they do this it ends up costing them about $1,600. What is it? Answer is: being a bridesmaid

rated:
Video Trivia Time - Cleavage Bareing
Entertainment Zone! - Selena Gomez
Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous! - Son
Watch: Imagine Dragons - Scrabble

String: 182CleSelSonAmcScr

rated:
Daily Dose of Video Trivia ... Natural Orange Soda
Audio Trivia from Montford Point Mar... Fort Worth   
Blockbusters ... Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines
Sports ... 363 Wings
Lucky Shamrock ... Dublin   
Country Music ... Charlie Worsham
Country Livin' ... Merle Haggard
Music Quiz ... Moonstruck
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia... Mila Kunis
Music Knowledge ... Mercedes Benz 
Pop Clips! Trivia ... Los Angeles
Top Dollar Trivia ... 113,000
Music Pop Quiz ... Mariah Carey 
4th Quarter Quiz ...Bronze
Music Challenge ... Corvette
Jazz Music ... Drums
String: 182CleSelSonAmcScrNatDub

rated:
Accidentally made a duplicate post...Sorry! They won't remove it, per their "hands-off" approach to the radio trivia forums. 

I guess I can use this space to mention my "anniversary" on Tuesday was that I quit smoking those nasty cigarettes a year ago! Have done it many times before, and this time I have to stay quit! Too darned old to be messing around with it. Supposedly I have saved some $1300....now I wish I had that in my hot little hands right about now!!

rated:
Music Pop Quiz-> Mariah Carey
Sports Trivia-> 363 wings
Blockbusters-> Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Celebrity Interview Video Trivia-> Mila Kunis

rated:
Classic rock challenge: Rainbow

rated:
Rock Music Trivia: Bobby Amanu

Congrats and Happy Anniversary MrsF. I've been smoking for 53 years and haven't yet been able to quit. I know it wasn't easy for you.

rated:
MrsF. Congratulations on that anniversary. What a huge accomplishment. You should be very proud.

rated:
Way to go MrsF!!! I have been smoking for more decades than I care to remember. Wish I could quit.

rated:
Thanks so much, everyone! I am very thankful to have made it a year. Within two weeks, I could feel the difference! If I can do it, anyone can. I live with two other smokers, as well.  No smoking in the house, though, not for many years. 

rated:
Well everyone, tomorrow will tell, are you all getting ready to make a post on Valentine's day, and see if we get a Valentine's Day Badge?

Just try to keep in with the *holiday*...if you can, make it jewelry, flowers, candy...anything valentine oriented.

Like I said, not sure on this one, for we did get Heart Throb....but I will try it and see what happens.....cross your fingers!

rated:
MrsF said:   Thanks so much, everyone! I am very thankful to have made it a year. Within two weeks, I could feel the difference! If I can do it, anyone can. I live with two other smokers, as well.  No smoking in the house, though, not for many years. 
  Woooooooooohoooooooooo MrsF!!!!!!  I did it too. Two years ago this month.  I don't remember the exact date.

Also, You are welcome Marie.  No worries! You're new.

rated:
Post before 10 a.m. this morning Kearth tix @ 2= ONE OF THESE NIGHTS by The Eagles
02/13/2014  Kearth Classic Trivia= rainbow
post your two surveys today

02/13/2013 KEARTH tix @ 2= WHEN DOVES CRY by Prince

rated:
MYfm
PIN= 02/13/2014 NOON NAME
CAR= dbc
*** post three surveys now ***
TWENTY-ONE Daily Featured Links

rated:
Anybody want some free snow? I have tons to give away.The only catch is that you have to come and get it!

rated:
jacqcamer said:   Anybody want some free snow? I have tons to give away.The only catch is that you have to come and get it!
  Unfortunately, I already have plenty of my own - but the same offer applies. Let's post a HOT-DEAL for it.

rated:
VIDEO: Adorably Needy Penguin Is In Love...Japan

VIDEO: App Predicts"Perfect Marriage Da...Time

VIDEO: Huge Solar Plant Opens in Calif...garage door

VIDEO: Spectacular Ice Caves On Lake Sup...how cold it is

VIDEO: Today in History for February 13t...80%

VIDEO: Winner of Westminster Dog Show Hi...Wire Fox Terrier

rated:
4th Quarter Quiz
Where do you put the answer??? Anyone else having this issue?

rated:
Updated String

182CleSelSonAmcScrNatDubJapTim80%WirFox

Gerg10-- yes I've had the same problem yesterday and today

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
jacqcamer said:   Anybody want some free snow? I have tons to give away.The only catch is that you have to come and get it!
  Unfortunately, I already have plenty of my own - but the same offer applies. Let's post a HOT-DEAL for it.

Are you kidding me??? My boss is sick today so drove home in Sunny S.D., CA with hard top convertible open. Ahhhh love the sun here. BTW that snow deal would not be a hot deal it falls under the cold deals.

String: 182CleSelSonAmcScrNatDub80FoxJapTim

rated:
Video: App Predicts 'Perfect Marriage Da... Time
Video: Huge Solar Plant Opens in Calif garage door
Video: Spectacular Ice Caves on Lake Sup... how cold it is
Video: Today in History for February 13t... 80
ideo: Winner of Westminster Dog Show Hi... fox terrier

rated:
puggle said:   
ctgolfer said:   

Are you kidding me??? My boss is sick today so drove home in Sunny S.D., CA with hard top convertible open. Ahhhh love the sun here. BTW that snow deal would not be a hot deal it falls under the cold deals.

Just rub it in you meanie!!! LOL!!! good for you, glad someone is enjoying a sunny day!

rated:
puggle said:   
ctgolfer said:   

I'm definately JEALOUS

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
puggle said:   
ctgolfer said:   

I'm definately JEALOUS

Just came in from my round of golf, saw this conversation, and thought I'd add my two cents. Saw some sand today and lots of wind but no snow. Ace Classic on the Champions tour starts tomorrow and I'll probably take in the weekend rounds. Spring training for the World Champion Sox  starts Monday-can't wait. Haven't seen snow in five years. I so miss it.

rated:
even more jealous now Papagolf

rated:
That is just cruel!!  Glad you are enjoying your fun in the sun.Raspberries to you all!

rated:
Snow should always be optional.
When we moved to the left coast in 1976, we heard the locals complaining about the thick fog.
You don't have to shovel fog!

rated:
LOL, all you guys! We had 7" snow, then 1" of ice. A little more snow. Then it warmed up and rained an inch in 24 hours and we had very strong winds. Now it is quiet, the sun is out, and it is almost 55°!! We use wood heat in the winter, and it is so hot in here I can hardly stand it. Such a huge difference in a couple of days!

jacqcamer, you enjoy that snow! Build a snowman, have snow-cones!

Papagolf, you enjoy that golfing! That really sounds like fun. If you know how to golf. LOL. Only thing I ever hit while trying to hit a golf ball was huge divets. I was so lousy at it.

rated:
All I wanted to do was make a snowdog but alas, (sigh) no snow for Memphis.

94.1(Memphis) Listen & Win Song of the Day: Sledgehammer

He is a "cutie" Mighty! That little white beard and all. LOL!   The Basset Hound placed 3rd in the Hound Group this year.

rated:
BrandiLynn said:   All I wanted to do was make a snowdog but alas, (sigh) no snow for Memphis.

94.1(Memphis) Listen & Win Song of the Day: Sledgehammer

sooooo The Wired Fox Terrier won because of its' unique coat....but also what a cutie patootie...personality galore...I see that win a positive......

rated:
FM106:
~~~~~~
Artist is Toby Keith
Café is Pie
Facebook is Love
St. Pat's in Ireland is St. Patrick
Team is New Mexico State
Town is Twin Lakes

rated:
Kola 99.9 cruising bonus :True love
office name of the day Wanda
--------------------
Alt 98.7 city of the day Los Angeles
-----------------------------
104.3 myfm  my5@5 name: Laurie
----------------------------
Kost 103.5:Behind the song  Every morning!

rated:
99.5 WRVE:
~~~~~~~~~~
6:30am - Nanny
9:30am - Rebel Beat
MCT - Coccadots
4:10pm - Coffee
BTW - Billy Ocean
Facebook - Cool School
River VIP Mail Code - Shovel

rated:
WGAR Listen and Win
Artist of The Day ... Darius Rucker
Word of The Day ... Heart

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
puggle said:   
ctgolfer said:   

I'm definately JEALOUS

Well on the other side my husbands tulips from Pro flowers were dead when delivered today to a friend of the family. They refunded the money but sad for her. So if you send flowers they will be perfect in that weather. Thankful he got my tulips from the store & his See's candy from the store. LOL Dark choc. in box so I am sure he got those ones for him. (I hate dark choc.)

rated:

yum (87.56kB)
Disclaimer
Happy Valentine's to all - have a piece of chocolate

rated:
Thanks CT. I love chocolate!

I forgot to mention that there are five 1500 point surveys available.

rated:
Yum that is nice to share. I would share my box because I know I should not eat it all but you guys r to far away.

rated:
Happy belated Anniversary Mrs. F! That's awesome that you quit and kept it up. Take care of yourself so you will be around for a long time.

rated:
95.7:
~~~~~
In Word - Love
Monday Mumble Jumble - Sepulchral
Music - Moonstruck
NARI – Remodel
Newsletter – Gold Metal
St. Pat's in Ireland Getaway for 2 - Patrick

US 99.5:
~~~~~~~~
Artist - Jo Dee Messina
Lunchtime Code - Cheese Pizza
Traffic Jam -
Taylor Swift -

AZ Family Word for the Day - Limit

92.3 KTAR:
~~~~~~~~~~
8:15 - Tweet
11:20 - Club
2:02 -
3:15 -
8:02 -
KTAR 145 song of the day - JETER

WAXX words:
~~~~~~~~~~~
6:15 - Radio
7:15 - Tune
9:15 -- Station
1:15 -- Listen
4:15 --
Ho Chunk -- ONLINE
St. Pat's Ireland Getaway for 2 - PAT'S

I-94;
~~~~~
7:05 - Red
9:05 - Poem
1:05 - Boyfriend
4:05 - Desire
Bonus Code - PAT'S

ALT987:
~~~~~~~
Music Survey Bonus Code - Sweetheart

KEARTH:
~~~~~~~
Listen & Win - When Dove's Cry by Prince

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1387 388 389390391551
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014